frozenx72's alphamass/alphabulk "log"

F

frozenx72

Awards
This is my unofficial log of alphamass and alphabulk.

Starting weight of 188lb

I will be dosing as per suggested by the charts posted by royd thd noyd.

This will probably be the most unprofessional log you will read as i'm not near a computer most says and hate posting from my phone...it never turns out right.

For pct I will be running form-x.

Also I will be starting from day 2.

I will be following a 5 day y3t style training split.

Mon- shoulders and calves
Tues- tri's and bi's
Wed- legs
Thurs-back and calves
Fri- chest

20 min low intensity twice a week.

Daily calorie intake will be 3.2k

Day 2:

Weighed in at the end of my workout at 190lb.
(home scale broke.. I will be weighing in at the same time everyday so readings should be appropriate.)

It was back night.
Lifts felt solid. No huge differences as of yet. Slight irritability. However I work sales so customers could have just been slightly more annoying than usual. Only big difference I have really noticed would be that my piss is super yellow compared to usual. I'm definitely drinking plenty of water. Maybe I should over hydrate.

Starting photos:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not about where you start. It's about where you finish!!

F

frozenx72

Awards
Day 3:

Confidence- was through the roof today.

I felt more filled out. Like my skin was tight.

So far so good. Just a couple more days than I'll start the alphabulk.

Something I wanted to add. I already have pretty bad skin. Looking at my face you wouldnt ever know but my back has always been pretty bad. So far being out in the sun this summer has cleared it up quite a bit so I will let you know if this makes it any worse.

I appreciate you guys who are interested in how this will turn out. If you have any questions let me know.

Next update will be Monday evening.

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
Something I wanted to add. I already have pretty bad skin. Looking at my face you wouldnt ever know but my back has always been pretty bad. So far being out in the sun this summer has cleared it up quite a bit so I will let you know if this makes it any worse.
You can bank on the acne flairing up! I'm on week 4 of AM/AB cycle and at 45 years young I'm breaking out like a freaking teenager. You can keep it at bay with lotsa sunshine and a high dose of Pantothenic Acid (B5), 1000mg does it for me. You're in for one hell of ride with this cycle Bro! I'm up 7 lbs. since the start and I just kicked the AM up to 4/4/4 or the next 2 weeks. Lithargy can be a problem at times but bearable, libido is strong as a twenty year old, strength is through the roof, aggression in the gym is wicked! Wish I could stay ON indefinately!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good advice on the pantothenic acid! Cadzilla, I'm liking the sound of your cycle.

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
Good advice on the pantothenic acid! Cadzilla, I'm liking the sound of your cycle.
Yeah B5 works wonders when the hormones get raging. Definately liking this cycle, FRL has done it again for sure!!
Ran a 6 week cycle of AM once before with a nice 13lb. gain to which I was able to keep a solid 10lbs after PCT. This time round the sides don't seem to be as harsh. Libido hasn't crashed like it did on the straight AM cycle. Curious to see if that changes now that I'm dosing 4 caps Mass every 8 hours round the clock!! Also had a tough time with anxiety last round, but no such issue with the addition of AB to this cycle. Still dosing the AB at suggested 3/3. Strength is unfreakinbelievable, so I have to be careful not to overdo it. Takes a little longer to recover when your over 40 ya know! Diet is in check so I'm expecting another 10lbs or better gain with this one.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You definitely have to be wary of over doing it when you are boosting the natural limits at our ages! I have AB in my cabinet and am waiting for BigRig to get the AM in. I want to just put size on with them!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
its about to get mass gains on the is log biotches

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skeet Skeet

F

frozenx72

Awards
Sorry for the late post guys.

It is currently day 6 and I feel amazing.

I feel Solid. Tight. Thick.

It was shoulders night. Everything was fairly high reps 14-16, and I was using similar weight that I would use for my 8-10 days.

Also a key point: my endurance/recovery was awesome. I didn't feel like I needed to rest half as long as I normally would. I didn't want to leave the gym tonight.

So far know sides to talk about. Not even any acne flare ups to discuss.

Wednesday starts the alphabulk! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and along for the ride. Good luck!

F

frozenx72

Awards
Day 7

Only thing to report this evening scale came back reading 192lbs. Not bad for a week. I broke down and got another scale for the house so now I can weigh in every morning for more accurate readings.

Tomorrow starts the alphabulk

F

frozenx72

Awards
Day 8

This is the first time I've ever woken up heavier than when I went to bed.
Scale read 193. Life is good. No signs of negative sides as of yet. Took my first dose of bulk this morning.

Crushing legs tonight.

How's everyone else doing?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

This is the first time I've ever woken up heavier than when I went to bed.
Scale read 193. Life is good. No signs of negative sides as of yet. Took my first dose of bulk this morning.

Crushing legs tonight.

How's everyone else doing?
Nice ...get ready to add more 45lbs plates

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
Looks like your heading in the right direction. You should see 200 at the rate your going.
Started my second bottle of AlphaMass today. With one week left of AlphaBulk and double dose of Alpha Mass I'm having a blast.

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
What has your dosing looked like
4:30 am 3 AlphaBulk, 4 AlphaMass, C4 Preworkout
5:00 - 6:30 Train
12:30 pm 3 AlphaBulk, 4 AlphaMass
8:30 pm 4 AlphaMass, ZMA
Support supps taken at second meal
Training 6 days a week, M-Chest, T-Arms, W-Legs, T-Shoulders, F-Back, S-Cardio
PCT will be TestoPro, HGHPro, Stoked and Erase Pro

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Holy epicness

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the Alpha Mass only dose late in the day. Good strategy.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-dhea enanthate can have a tendency to create some mental stimulation and minor anxiety if dosed high. So it's best to keep it away from bedtime.
Makes sense..Thx

F

frozenx72

Awards
Day10

starting to notice large>large>large strides in my strength.

friends and family have commented that I seem to be on a shorter fuse.

life is good this stuff is doing it's job.

I wish the pct-7 was going to be out before this cycle is up....!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Day10

starting to notice large>large>large strides in my strength.

friends and family have commented that I seem to be on a shorter fuse.

life is good this stuff is doing it's job.

I wish the pct-7 was going to be out before this cycle is up....!
I wish also lol never know

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
Reasoning behind this? Is 12 AlphaMass your sweet spot on this Cadz?
Yeah, I found that at the 4 week point of a 6 caps AlphaMass dose I seem to level out. Guess I have a high tolerance rate so by upping the dose to double and scheduling it throughout the day everything kicks back into overdrive, plus I get to extend my cycle to 6 weeks. Lithargy can be an SOB and libido tanks a bit, but they're both managable. Just make sure you let the little woman know it's the cycle your on and not her that's knocking your **** in the dirt, or you might have trouble you really don't want! AlphaBulk seems to help curve the side effects throughout the day, but sneeks up on you in the evening. I can attest to the stim and occasional minor anxiety during the day with the AM/AB dose mentioned by Royd, no such feeling in the evening with final solo AplhaMass dose.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I found that at the 4 week point of a 6 caps AlphaMass dose I seem to level out. Guess I have a high tolerance rate so by upping the dose to double and scheduling it throughout the day everything kicks back into overdrive, plus I get to extend my cycle to 6 weeks. Lithargy can be an SOB and libido tanks a bit, but they're both managable. Just make sure you let the little woman know it's the cycle your on and not her that's knocking your **** in the dirt, or you might have trouble you really don't want! AlphaBulk seems to help curve the side effects throughout the day, but sneeks up on you in the evening. I can attest to the stim and occasional minor anxiety during the day with the AM/AB dose mentioned by Royd, no such feeling in the evening with final solo AplhaMass dose.
Awesome, Thx!

F

frozenx72

Awards
Alright guys it's day 14.

Today will end my first week of alphabulk.

Sadly, my weight is holding at 193/194 lbs.

But let me share this with you my friends.

I HAVE NEVER FELT STRONGER.

My face and chest and starting to break out more than they ever have but nothing to unbearable.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys it's day 14.

Today will end my first week of alphabulk.

Sadly, my weight is holding at 193/194 lbs.

But let me share this with you my friends.

I HAVE NEVER FELT STRONGER.

My face and chest and starting to break out more than they ever have but nothing to unbearable.
Good stuff..u stay lean but gain strength

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
How big of a strength increase? I would like to see the scale start moving higher myself...

F

frozenx72

Awards
Tonight was the first night I've really noticed it. It was tri's and bi's everything moved up 10-15lbs accordingly.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Tonight was the first night I've really noticed it. It was tri's and bi's everything moved up 10-15lbs accordingly.
Looks like its kicking in

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
I agree with BigRig...Sounds like it's kicking in and your body is reacting, so you should start to see some increases on the scale now as long as your diet is in check. You must increase your calorie intake or you're not going to see the results you want! Look into the B5 to help with the breakouts, it's sold as pantothenic acid.
Just took my last dose of Bulk and now it's Mass solo at double dose for the next couple weeks. Up 8 lbs in 5 weeks. Been over 100 here in Cali so not sure how much will be water retention.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Yes break out do occur some people but will decrease when you stop the cycle

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with BigRig...Sounds like it's kicking in and your body is reacting, so you should start to see some increases on the scale now as long as your diet is in check. You must increase your calorie intake or you're not going to see the results you want! Look into the B5 to help with the breakouts, it's sold as pantothenic acid.
Just took my last dose of Bulk and now it's Mass solo at double dose for the next couple weeks. Up 8 lbs in 5 weeks. Been over 100 here in Cali so not sure how much will be water retention.
Good advice, and nice results man.

F

frozenx72

Awards
So guys, Only true measurement I did before I started was my right bicep. After about 3 Weeks I have added 3/4 of an inch!

That's awesome!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is nothing to laugh at bubba!! Sizeable increase for sure.

F

frozenx72

Awards
Nearing the end of week three.

Scale reads 196!!!

Up ten pounds with two Weeks left!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is awesome! Time to really shine now bubba.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established