frozenx72's alphamass/alphabulk "log"

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by frozenx72
    Alright guys it's day 14.

Today will end my first week of alphabulk.

Sadly, my weight is holding at 193/194 lbs.

But let me share this with you my friends.

I HAVE NEVER FELT STRONGER.

My face and chest and starting to break out more than they ever have but nothing to unbearable.
    Good stuff..u stay lean but gain strength
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

2. How big of a strength increase? I would like to see the scale start moving higher myself...
    •   

3. Tonight was the first night I've really noticed it. It was tri's and bi's everything moved up 10-15lbs accordingly.

4. Quote Originally Posted by frozenx72
    Tonight was the first night I've really noticed it. It was tri's and bi's everything moved up 10-15lbs accordingly.
    Looks like its kicking in

5. Quote Originally Posted by frozenx72 View Post
    Tonight was the first night I've really noticed it. It was tri's and bi's everything moved up 10-15lbs accordingly.
    I agree with BigRig...Sounds like it's kicking in and your body is reacting, so you should start to see some increases on the scale now as long as your diet is in check. You must increase your calorie intake or you're not going to see the results you want! Look into the B5 to help with the breakouts, it's sold as pantothenic acid.
    Just took my last dose of Bulk and now it's Mass solo at double dose for the next couple weeks. Up 8 lbs in 5 weeks. Been over 100 here in Cali so not sure how much will be water retention.

6. Yes break out do occur some people but will decrease when you stop the cycle

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cadzilla
    I agree with BigRig...Sounds like it's kicking in and your body is reacting, so you should start to see some increases on the scale now as long as your diet is in check. You must increase your calorie intake or you're not going to see the results you want! Look into the B5 to help with the breakouts, it's sold as pantothenic acid.
    Just took my last dose of Bulk and now it's Mass solo at double dose for the next couple weeks. Up 8 lbs in 5 weeks. Been over 100 here in Cali so not sure how much will be water retention.
    Good advice, and nice results man.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

8. So guys, Only true measurement I did before I started was my right bicep. After about 3 Weeks I have added 3/4 of an inch!

That's awesome!

9. That is nothing to laugh at bubba!! Sizeable increase for sure.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Nearing the end of week three.

Scale reads 196!!!

Up ten pounds with two Weeks left!
    •   

11. That is awesome! Time to really shine now bubba.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. Quote Originally Posted by frozenx72 View Post
    Nearing the end of week three.

Scale reads 196!!!

Up ten pounds with two Weeks left!
    Damn. Keep it up!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

Similar Forum Threads

1. "the mechanic" "the darkest hour" "battle los angeles"
    By hvactech in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 09:10 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260