Thanks ups man

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337820454.978905.jpg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Rob :O!! You bish!! I didn't know you were gonna be doing this! Link me the log!! I wanna see what the hype is all about , if I see you as a huge lean beast on this , with lower BF than at the begining , I'll start considering PHs :p!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Well this is mild . I'm going to log this after my lecheek adventure . I ran Androhard / Androdrive and it was very effective and very expensive ! After researching and talking with royd I'm feeling confident this will produce better results.
I'm thinking 10 pounds of leanness , minimal sides , no liver toxicity OTC PCT and gains you keep a lot easier.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nice bro!! Good luck :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm running it 8 weeks also . Should take me into August as a savage! Forerunner labs has some sick packaging and the liquicaps are very unique . I keep going over to the shelf to look at the boxes. I may have a mental problem ! LOL

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I'm running it 8 weeks also . Should take me into August as a savage! Forerunner labs has some sick packaging and the liquicaps are very unique . I keep going over to the shelf to look at the boxes. I may have a mental problem ! LOL
LOL can't wait see your log..keep us posted . I have my bottles stacked nice on my shelf