stuck between a mass and a bulk place

frozenx72

Awards
I'm looking to star my first run with FRL. I've tried both the anabolic growth and hormone reg kit from AMS.

I'm debating a 6 week alphamass run at 6 caps a day for the first 2 Weeks and 9 caps day for the last 4 weeks.

Or running a 4 week alphamass/bulk cycle taken as recommended.

Any suggestions.

Also for pct I was thinking Arom-x or finaflex pct revolution. Would either of these be sufficient? I saw in jaydee's log he ran the arom-x and it seemed to do him just fine.

I appreciate any input guys.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmmm...

Stack 1: Probably better overall gains, but at the price of a libido drop and potential lethargy.

Stack 2: Slightly less gains, a little more water, overall better feeling, reduced/if any lethargy, and a high libido.

So, it somewhat depends on what you want to do or accomplish.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmmmmm...

Stack 1: Probably better overall gains, but at the price of a libido drop and potential lethargy.

Stack 2: Slightly less gains, a little more water, overall better feeling, reduced/if any lethargy, and a high libido.

So, it somewhat depends on what you want to do or accomplish.
So #2 looks better in my eyes.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Still I wouldn't run either of them without nolva/clomid close at hand just in case. Arom-X and PCT Revolution BLACK are both solid choices for PCT , but you never wanna be caught off guard. Form-X could also work as an OTC pct...

frozenx72

Awards
Looks like I will be going with stack 2 what about pct? I know frl has stuff.coming down the line, but I want to get this going asap

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Usual PCT is a SERM , natty t booster and AI...Hm, Form-X has a mild "SERM", DAA (so natty t booster) and an AI in it. PCT Revolution black too , but Just in case , get online some nolva/clomid , bulk daa and erase/erase pro/triazole any AI you consider good for you.

frozenx72

Awards
Still I wouldn't run either of them without nolva/clomid close at hand just in case. Arom-X and PCT Revolution BLACK are both solid choices for PCT , but you never wanna be caught off guard. Form-X could also work as an OTC pct...
Thanks for the reply. I didn't see it when I responded. How would you dose nolva/clomid for this sort of stack?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I didn't see it when I responded. How would you dose nolva/clomid for this sort of stack?
Hm...I could tell you the standard 40/40/20/20 answer BUT I am not a pro in this , also I am not really familiar with the suppression in FRL products...

BUMP any advice anyone?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like I will be going with stack 2 what about pct? I know frl has stuff.coming down the line, but I want to get this going asap
Me personally, SERM may not be needed... People will say to have it on hand.

You could use D-Pol along with Recycle and be fine in my opinion.

Any solid company that has a natty test booster & add in some DAA u would be legit.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Me personally, SERM may not be needed... People will say to have it on hand.

You could use D-Pol along with Recycle and be fine in my opinion.

Any solid company that has a natty test booster and & add in some DAA u would be legit.
Hm true , FRL is kinda like PP in that matter , they are mildly suppresive and even PP stacks don't require SERMs , so an OTC pct should be fine like Aaron says.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
formx or forma would be more than enough for pct with this run, maybe even add some t911 into the mix..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
formx or forma would be more than enough for pct with this run, maybe even add some t911 into the mix..
Oo they are THAT mild? I thought they were a bit harder than PP , oh well they might be really effective though and mildly suppressive nonetheless , idk haha you know me buddy I ain't one to go on rodeos like this!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oo they are THAT mild? I thought they were a bit harder than PP , oh well they might be really effective though and mildly suppressive nonetheless , idk haha you know me buddy I ain't one to go on rodeos like this!
Mega dosed DHEA with a superior delivery system...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
although it is nice to have a serm on hand its not a priority in this case, i dont have any experience as of yet with FRL but am very interested in running them in the future....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Mega dosed DHEA with a superior delivery system...
Hm got a link to any of their write ups or formulas? You poked the geek in me now...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hm got a link to any of their write ups or formulas? You poked the geek in me now...
Just google around an read PP site and the FRL site. :)

I don't have a specific link.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just google around an read PP site and the FRL site. :)

I don't have a specific link.
Oh I didn't know FRL site was up now! I'll google away , nice reads before bed.

But talking about the delivery system in PP , damn they made good stuff right there!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh I didn't know FRL site was up now! I'll google away , nice reads before bed.

But talking about the delivery system in PP , damn they made good stuff right there!
Yeah I'm not too familiar with FRL.
I have used AMS products (their sister company) but I have used AndroMass v2 and learned a lot from the PP site, logs, & reading threads.

frozenx72

Awards
I think i'm going to go with pct revolution black would 4/2/2/2 be sufficient for Weeks 6-9
?

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
you would be much happier with your gains if you ran stack2 for 8wks. dhea products need to be dosed high, and for longer time than your typical methylated oral. the gains are very slow and gradual, but you shpuld be able to keep them all in PCT. if your going OTc PCT, i dont think you can beat ErasePro, DAA, and if ya have the cash, Anabeta

Pato83

Pato83

Awards
i just ordered alpha mass (first ph) and cant wait to run it. I am still battling with the PCT and what would be the best.

Pasamoto - for erasepro, does that need to be stacked with anything else?

what about form-x, does that need to be stacked as well?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted on your log