FRL Needs Beta Testers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. FRL Needs Beta Testers

I need a few guys to test out a liquid epiandrosterone product for us. It will be 25 mg per serving for 60 servings. If beta testing goes well and there is some interest in it we will do a mass production run of it and sell it direct on the new FRL site.

Must be willing to run this or try a few doses immediately. We will ship by end of next week.
    21 years of age or older
    U.S. Only

Post up if you are interested and want to give this a try. As always anyone who has previously purchased or successfully logged a FRL product will be given preference.

*I made this thread last night but I think it was lost in the forum upgrade.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. Whoa Awesome!!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

3. Good luck applicants
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

4. Man.. I would love to try this... But I don't live in the US
    Nice opp though. Will follow. Epi is one of the popular PH's I never got to try yet
    RecoverBro ELITE

5. I would be interested . What's the liquid delivery system ? I'm assuming this would stack well with other FRL products. What do you see as far as PCT on this product ?
    Thanks
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

6. AlphaHard?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. I just finished logging TestabolanV2 and Intimadate for Iforce so I'm ready for something stronger!

8. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I would be interested . What's the liquid delivery system ? I'm assuming this would stack well with other FRL products. What do you see as far as PCT on this product ?
    Thanks
    It will be a liposomal carrier designed to be held under your tongue for a bit then swallowed. It should be a nice pre workout hit for aggression and even libido boosts. Converts to dht obviously.
    ForeRunner Labs

9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    AlphaHard?
    No we will still have a 19nor -dhea product just like alpha mass and bulk.
    ForeRunner Labs

10. I am interested, let me know. Can start right away.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

11. I have 9 more days left of an androgenic product I'm running but would be interested.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd
    I need a few guys to test out a liquid epiandrosterone product for us. It will be 25 mg per serving for 60 servings. If beta testing goes well and there is some interest in it we will do a mass production run of it and sell it direct on the new FRL site.

Must be willing to run this or try a few doses immediately. We will ship by end of next week.
    21 years of age or older
    U.S. Only

Post up if you are interested and want to give this a try. As always anyone who has previously purchased or successfully logged a FRL product will be given preference.

*I made this thread last night but I think it was lost in the forum upgrade.
    I would love to but I am on week 5 of my alpha mass / ams 1-ad/4-ad but if it gets made I'll definitely get it and stack it with alpha bulk/mass/androhard so it converts more. I'm gonna do this around September

13. Does forerunner have any plans for a 7oxo/11oxo product?

14. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Does forerunner have any plans for a 7oxo/11oxo product?
    Not for 11oxo at the moment
    ForeRunner Labs

15. shutdown on this prohormone similar to others as in minimal?

16. I'm definitely interested and would gladly log but I'm also interested in the PCT strategy for it.

17. I would give this a run, right away. can't comment on any effect to my hairline ain't got one. I understand that when held under your tongue that more is supposed to get in but at only 25mg / sev, isn't that a little shy ?

18. Would love to try. I'm logging osta rx (unsponsered ) right now day 15. But of course you can only read the title in my log(nice update admin). I'm 34.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    shutdown on this prohormone similar to others as in minimal?
    Pretty small, depends on dose, length of cycle, stacks, etc as always.
    ForeRunner Labs

20. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    I would give this a run, right away. can't comment on any effect to my hairline ain't got one. I understand that when held under your tongue that more is supposed to get in but at only 25mg / sev, isn't that a little shy ?
    Yes, it's because you can only absorb so much under the tongue. I'll post more information in a bit.
    ForeRunner Labs

21. If its similar to androhard shut down shouldn't be a issue. I ran 2 bottles and did a OTC pct and was fine.

22. 25mg doses are about the best you can feasibly take at one time to get through the mucosal membrane. They suggest this simply because of the limited surface area. It's basically up to users to supplement more often, as opposed to one large bolus dose like you can with a basic oral capsule:

Finally, an Eastern Michigan study, again done with oral
    4-Androstenediol and a 4-AD/cyclodextrin orally disintegrating compound concludes that the orally disintegrating delivery wins again. A 25 mg orally disintegrating dose outperformed a 100 mg oral dose by a 261% greater testosterone increase! Again that is at 25 mgs, one quarter the dosage! It should be noted however, that orally disintegrating absorption does have its limits. This same study was also done with a 50 mg orally disintegrating dose and was shown to me no more effective than a 25 mg dose. This may be due to a somewhat limited capacity for absorption through the orally disintegrating tissues. There is a limited surface area under the tongue, which probably means there is a finite amount of material that can be absorbed orally disintegratingly [1].
    ForeRunner Labs

23. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    25mg doses are about the best you can feasibly take at one time to get through the mucosal membrane. They suggest this simply because of the limited surface area. It's basically up to users to supplement more often, as opposed to one large bolus dose like you can with a basic oral capsule:
    Ok, that explains why similar products (same compound, straight oral rather than sublingual delivery) runs at about 600mg/day. Was wondering about this, thanks!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

24. Yep, there is another study where 20mgs of sublingual Androstenediol was found to be superior to 200 mgs of the same compound.
    ForeRunner Labs

25. Ya buddy lets do this big fellas
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

26. I was getting ready to start a SD run but would rather give this a shot! I've not logged for you guys before but would love this opportunity!
    SEMPER FI!!

27. Would this be a once daily dose or spread out through the day? I would think pre workout would be a killer time .

28. this is great news. I'm in all the way if chosen. Got 6wks to shred for vacation in mexico. Could log on other boards u know of aswell

29. Jump on this great opportunity, guys!

-T1

Legendary

30. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Would this be a once daily dose or spread out through the day? I would think pre workout would be a killer time .
    A couple times evenly throughout the day. And I agree pre workout would be a good time.
    ForeRunner Labs

31. Do I qualify
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

32. Do I qualify too?
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

33. I was prepping an epi run but I would love to give this a shot!!! I have not logged anything in a long while but maintained some decent logs in the past for AI products.

35yo/198lbs

Can update daily.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

34. this is what was in the good version of MMV2 or three correct?

35. Would def be in, but just started an EPI/ Stano 200 (same compound, straight oral deliver) stack Sunday.

Recoverbro

36. Cool opp for someone.

I have an upcoming log soon or else I would apply.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

37. Looks like an interesting op here ;-)
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

38. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Do I qualify
    Do you want to??? We only have so many test bottles so let your brotha in Portland know.
    ForeRunner Labs

39. Quote Originally Posted by littlrook View Post
    this is what was in the good version of MMV2 or three correct?
    I had no idea it existed until just recently. But which one did people like more? I'll look around. They used this huge complex that, ummmm, didn't help things. Which is why I think our version will be much better.
    ForeRunner Labs

40. This will be the beta isomer for those wondering.
    ForeRunner Labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. SPP: Preworkout beta testers wanted!
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 09:08 PM
  2. INTIMIDATE BETA TESTERS - SEE WHO GETS TO TRY THE GOODS!!!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:23 PM
  3. Drive Beta-Testers: What did you think?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 01:31 PM