FRL Needs Beta Testers

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need a few guys to test out a liquid epiandrosterone product for us. It will be 25 mg per serving for 60 servings. If beta testing goes well and there is some interest in it we will do a mass production run of it and sell it direct on the new FRL site.

Must be willing to run this or try a few doses immediately. We will ship by end of next week.
21 years of age or older
U.S. Only

Post up if you are interested and want to give this a try. As always anyone who has previously purchased or successfully logged a FRL product will be given preference.

*I made this thread last night but I think it was lost in the forum upgrade.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa Awesome!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good luck applicants

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man.. I would love to try this... But I don't live in the US :(
Nice opp though. Will follow. Epi is one of the popular PH's I never got to try yet ;)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would be interested . What's the liquid delivery system ? I'm assuming this would stack well with other FRL products. What do you see as far as PCT on this product ?
Thanks

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AlphaHard?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I just finished logging TestabolanV2 and Intimadate for Iforce so I'm ready for something stronger!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be interested . What's the liquid delivery system ? I'm assuming this would stack well with other FRL products. What do you see as far as PCT on this product ?
Thanks
It will be a liposomal carrier designed to be held under your tongue for a bit then swallowed. It should be a nice pre workout hit for aggression and even libido boosts. Converts to dht obviously.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am interested, let me know. Can start right away.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 9 more days left of an androgenic product I'm running but would be interested.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I need a few guys to test out a liquid epiandrosterone product for us. It will be 25 mg per serving for 60 servings. If beta testing goes well and there is some interest in it we will do a mass production run of it and sell it direct on the new FRL site.

Must be willing to run this or try a few doses immediately. We will ship by end of next week.
21 years of age or older
U.S. Only

Post up if you are interested and want to give this a try. As always anyone who has previously purchased or successfully logged a FRL product will be given preference.

*I made this thread last night but I think it was lost in the forum upgrade.
I would love to but I am on week 5 of my alpha mass / ams 1-ad/4-ad :( but if it gets made I'll definitely get it and stack it with alpha bulk/mass/androhard so it converts more. I'm gonna do this around September

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
Does forerunner have any plans for a 7oxo/11oxo product?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
shutdown on this prohormone similar to others as in minimal?

Rodax

Awards
I'm definitely interested and would gladly log but I'm also interested in the PCT strategy for it.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would give this a run, right away. can't comment on any effect to my hairline ain't got one. I understand that when held under your tongue that more is supposed to get in but at only 25mg / sev, isn't that a little shy ?

scw538

scw538

Awards
Would love to try. I'm logging osta rx (unsponsered ) right now day 15. But of course you can only read the title in my log(nice update admin). I'm 34.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would give this a run, right away. can't comment on any effect to my hairline ain't got one. I understand that when held under your tongue that more is supposed to get in but at only 25mg / sev, isn't that a little shy ?
Yes, it's because you can only absorb so much under the tongue. I'll post more information in a bit.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
If its similar to androhard shut down shouldn't be a issue. I ran 2 bottles and did a OTC pct and was fine.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25mg doses are about the best you can feasibly take at one time to get through the mucosal membrane. They suggest this simply because of the limited surface area. It's basically up to users to supplement more often, as opposed to one large bolus dose like you can with a basic oral capsule:

Finally, an Eastern Michigan study, again done with oral
4-Androstenediol and a 4-AD/cyclodextrin orally disintegrating compound concludes that the orally disintegrating delivery wins again. A 25 mg orally disintegrating dose outperformed a 100 mg oral dose by a 261% greater testosterone increase! Again that is at 25 mgs, one quarter the dosage! It should be noted however, that orally disintegrating absorption does have its limits. This same study was also done with a 50 mg orally disintegrating dose and was shown to me no more effective than a 25 mg dose. This may be due to a somewhat limited capacity for absorption through the orally disintegrating tissues. There is a limited surface area under the tongue, which probably means there is a finite amount of material that can be absorbed orally disintegratingly [1].

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25mg doses are about the best you can feasibly take at one time to get through the mucosal membrane. They suggest this simply because of the limited surface area. It's basically up to users to supplement more often, as opposed to one large bolus dose like you can with a basic oral capsule:
Ok, that explains why similar products (same compound, straight oral rather than sublingual delivery) runs at about 600mg/day. Was wondering about this, thanks!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, there is another study where 20mgs of sublingual Androstenediol was found to be superior to 200 mgs of the same compound.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Ya buddy lets do this big fellas

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was getting ready to start a SD run but would rather give this a shot! I've not logged for you guys before but would love this opportunity!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Would this be a once daily dose or spread out through the day? I would think pre workout would be a killer time .

littlrook

Awards
this is great news. I'm in all the way if chosen. Got 6wks to shred for vacation in mexico. Could log on other boards u know of aswell

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jump on this great opportunity, guys!

-T1

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Do I qualify

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Do I qualify too?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I was prepping an epi run but I would love to give this a shot!!! I have not logged anything in a long while but maintained some decent logs in the past for AI products.

35yo/198lbs

Can update daily.

littlrook

Awards
this is what was in the good version of MMV2 or three correct?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would def be in, but just started an EPI/ Stano 200 (same compound, straight oral deliver) stack Sunday.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool opp for someone.

I have an upcoming log soon or else I would apply.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Looks like an interesting op here ;-)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is what was in the good version of MMV2 or three correct?
I had no idea it existed until just recently. But which one did people like more? I'll look around. They used this huge complex that, ummmm, didn't help things. Which is why I think our version will be much better.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be a liposomal carrier designed to be held under your tongue for a bit then swallowed. It should be a nice pre workout hit for aggression and even libido boosts. Converts to dht obviously.
Exactly. The pre-workout advantages alone are worthy of making it an excellent stacking option.

Not to mention the advantages of a DHT compounds anti-estrogenic effects. Yes please. :D

-T1

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMv2 was agro city! I'm liking the sound of this.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When will loggers be announced?

Thatguy_603

Awards
Dam u already found ur loggers. I'm too late... :(

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have any of the following guys tried, purchased, logged, anything any of our other ForeRunner Labs products? It will help you out. So let me know. Looks like I have tentatively 6 spots to fill.

Roblasane
Oufinny
Azmidlyf
Rodax
Scooter
Scw538
Enhanced
Littlerook
Stangbanger
Taman
Matrag

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't lie, I haven't tried your stuff yet.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not FRL yet but AMS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SpicedCider Supplements 7
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2