New ForeRunner Labs Crew Member - Trauma1

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After extensive negotiations and litigation we have come to an agreement with my old friend Trauma1 to join us in our quest to become your preferred prohormone provider.

Trauma1 is a forum legend with extensive scientific and real world experience. We are extremely pleased to not only see him back on the forums but also to join the FRL team.

Be prepared for more announcements to come. Trauma1 is going to help FRL launch the eagerly anticipated Alpha Bulk as well as another new product that will be natural based and extremely effective.

-Royd

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that was fast!

Great pickup Travis and congrats to T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello all!

After a nice and long overdue break from the industry and the forums, it's great to be back! Some of you may remember me from prior company affiliations, and I look forward to meeting all you new members as well. Royd and I go way back, and I'd like to thank him for the opportunity to help ForeRunner Labs develop within this industry. It's great to be part of the team and I look forward to working with you all and answering any questions that you may have about our product line.

Customer service and overall satisfaction have always been my highest priorities, so I hope to continue that philosophy in helping us grow and develop into a top tier company.

I know many of you are looking forward to the release of our "Alpha Bulk," so stay tuned and we'll keep you all updated with any news and continued product developments.

Get ready, because here we come!

-John

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Trauma I remember you. You were always a great forum member. I think you were a Primodial rep at one time and I always remember you going above and beyond for people. FRL is lucky to have you on their side. Oh and welcome back friend!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Trauma I remember you. You were always a great forum member. I think you were a Primodial rep at one time and I always remember you going above and beyond for people. FRL is lucky to have you on their side. Oh and welcome back friend!
Yes, I worked with Primordial for quite some time. I learned quite a bit along the way with them. I appreciate the kind words as well. It's good to see you, T-bone!

-John

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no surprise John landed on his feet and quick. Great pickup

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
first topic for agenda......get alpha bulk on the market!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first topic for agenda......get alpha bulk on the market!
Indeed...We're going to pull it all together very soon. The options will be impressive!

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a nice pickup! Congrats J!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John has my experience in this industry 10x over. Couldnt wait to add him. :)
It's going to be awesome working with you, buddy. We're going to be very efficient/productive and have fun doing it!

-John

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to hit the ground running T1. 2012 is looking good for FRL

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to hit the ground running T1. 2012 is looking good for FRL
Thanks, bro!

We're gonna work our butts off to put together one hell of a product line.

It looks like "Alpha Bulk" will be next. Stay tuned. :D

-John

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In 4 Jamie

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Congrats John!

Great to see you back and repping for forerunner. Awesome products coming down the line. You're a great addition to the team.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats John!

Great to see you back and repping for forerunner. Awesome products coming down the line. You're a great addition to the team.
Thanks, Quigs! It's good to see you, buddy. :)

It's great to be back as well. I'm really looking forward to what we can bring to the table all around. It should be an exciting year!

-John

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...my old friend Trauma1 to join us in our quest to become your preferred prohormone provider.
What's with this pathetic lovefest?? I would never let this Trauma1 Gaytor d'bag be my prohormone provider.

Okay... maybe I would.:sgrin:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's with this pathetic lovefest?? I would never let this Trauma1 Gaytor d'bag be my prohormone provider.

Okay... maybe I would.:sgrin:

Oh hai, rub!

I know you've missed me in our annual college football thread. :D

It's time to breath some serious life back into it this year. Now that I don't have to painfully watch John Brantley play QB anymore (hopefully he finally realizes that he sucks and moves on to play shuffle board with the old people down here), I can look forward to them developing Driskel. I broke a lot of things around the house last year....:D

Oh yeah..FRL is gonna bring our "A" game with prohormones...so get ready! :Tim Tebow approves this message:

-John

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah..FRL is gonna bring our "A" game with prohormones...so get ready!
Well, if it's this "A"... count me in! :icon16: (Okay, I'll stop derailing this thread now. Congrats, dude!)

Alabama-A-psd34515.png

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hai, rub!

I know you've missed me in our annual college football thread. :D

It's time to breath some serious life back into it this year. Now that I don't have to painfully watch John Brantley play QB anymore (hopefully he finally realizes that he sucks and moves on to play shuffle board with the old people down here), I can look forward to them developing Driskel. I broke a lot of things around the house last year....:D

Oh yeah..FRL is gonna bring our "A" game with prohormones...so get ready! :Tim Tebow approves this message:

-John
Well we did start a 2012 thread.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bro to our family

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Yes Alpha Bulk it's getting there gang..

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
She's with Foerunner too Trauma?? This is deep stuff......

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long time lurker/poster of numerous boards (including this one, don't let the join date fool ya) and recognized the name. Excited for big things from FRL! Welcome back!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Wahoo let's roll it

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bro! :D

I wish my man...I wish....

Thank you, sir! Thank you for the kind words. :D

-T1
You do know what "she" I was speaking of right:) And I'm not talking about the chick in your AVI

Speaking of, you always have the hottest chicks for your Avatars (or AVIs).. That last chick u had when you was with the other guys had the hottest ass I've ever seen in my life