The Myostatin Ursolic Acid Relationship

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I believe a large part of that is simply due to the poor kinetics which we are trying to resolve but it's not easy at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I believe retinoic acid is an inhibitor as well.
    i remember the issues i believe you stated with the cyclodextrin? but also PAs product doesnt have much positive feedback. Maybe a combination of all 3, and enteric coating to have it absorbed in the small intestine.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    i remember the issues i believe you stated with the cyclodextrin? but also PAs product doesnt have much positive feedback. Maybe a combination of all 3, and enteric coating to have it absorbed in the small intestine.
    Yes, complexing it will increase solubility about 200%. Hard to do while keeping it a supplement price.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

3. I am interested:-) & I have ton of logging,training,and supplement use. Over 15 years worth. I am also a personal trainer at a very large gym where I am CONSTANTLY asked what supplements while...I would love a chance to see if this is one of them.

4. Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    I am interested:-) & I have ton of logging,training,and supplement use. Over 15 years worth. I am also a personal trainer at a very large gym where I am CONSTANTLY asked what supplements while...I would love a chance to see if this is one of them.
    Pm me your address. You're in.
    ForeRunner Labs

5. Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    I am interested:-) & I have ton of logging,training,and supplement use. Over 15 years worth. I am also a personal trainer at a very large gym where I am CONSTANTLY asked what supplements while...I would love a chance to see if this is one of them.
    Brah?
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

6. Someone just said I do to ursolxt. When are you two setting the date and when can I expect a ' save the date' invitation?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

7. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Someone just said I do to ursolxt. When are you two setting the date and when can I expect a ' save the date' invitation?
    I think he left me at the alter. :-(
    ForeRunner Labs

8. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I think he left me at the alter. :-(
    LoL apparently his logging experience doesn't go to checking in on threads he replied in.

9. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    LoL apparently his logging experience doesn't go to checking in on threads he replied in.
    Clearly not. NEXT...
    ForeRunner Labs

10. I'm holding out till alpha series releases completely. Got to get my hands on all that goodness.

11. Good stuff right here gang..
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

12. If you're still looking for a tester I'd be interested. I'm skeptical of every thing now a days but def looking to recomp. I'm 33, been lifting consistantly for over 10 years. I've tried literally every supp I can get my hands on. Done some logs here just been a while. Oh and I will check back to see if you respond

13. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    If you're still looking for a tester I'd be interested. I'm skeptical of every thing now a days but def looking to recomp. I'm 33, been lifting consistantly for over 10 years. I've tried literally every supp I can get my hands on. Done some logs here just been a while. Oh and I will check back to see if you respond
    Cool. I love bulldogs! Send me your address!
    ForeRunner Labs

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    If you're still looking for a tester I'd be interested. I'm skeptical of every thing now a days but def looking to recomp. I'm 33, been lifting consistantly for over 10 years. I've tried literally every supp I can get my hands on. Done some logs here just been a while. Oh and I will check back to see if you respond
    Cool. I love bulldogs! Send me your address!
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Did you hear the big news about Ursolic Acid?
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 07:09 PM
  2. The Potential Benefits of Ursolic Acid
    By henryv in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 03:07 PM
  3. Ursolic Acid Anabolic
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 06:10 AM