Alpha Mass + PP TRS?

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
So, in the past I've only ran Primordial Performance cycles, mostly because I got comfortable with the fact that I could just run their TRS as a sufficient PCT. However, I'm now looking to switch it up and was wondering if their TRS would be an acceptable PCT for a 4-6 week Alpha Mass run. PP's new line of products is out of my price range and I've heard nothing but good things about Alpha Mass.

Thanks,
Chad

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So, in the past I've only ran Primordial Performance cycles, mostly because I got comfortable with the fact that I could just run their TRS as a sufficient PCT. However, I'm now looking to switch it up and was wondering if their TRS would be an acceptable PCT for a 4-6 week Alpha Mass run. PP's new line of products is out of my price range and I've heard nothing but good things about Alpha Mass.

Thanks,
Chad

How would you dose alpha mass

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Thanks,
Chad

What other cycles have you ran with that pct?
The bloodwork ive seen suggests the trs would work for pct.