alpha mass cycle

massolic

Awards
  • Established
is 4 weeks of alpha mass (1-dhea) good for me at 6 caps a day, looking to bulk and add strength, or extend to 6 weeks...?

pct ill be nolv, daa, erase

past history test boosters and trifectastack

updated stats: 5'10 185 lbs 12-13% bf​

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe other people at your weight have been pretty happy at 6 caps a day. Also, it has been hit and miss as to people actually running it to 6 weeks, but many have or stated they wanted to. It would be up to you. You could see how you feel at 4 whether or not you want to go 6. I haven't ran Alpha Mass yet, but when I do I personally will prolly go 6 weeks.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
is 4 weeks of alpha mass (1-dhea) good for me at 6 caps a day, looking to bulk and add strength, or extend to 6 weeks...?

pct ill be nolv, daa, erase

past history test boosters and trifectastack

updated stats: 5'10 185 lbs 12-13% bf​
Well 1 bottle of Alpha Mass will be 4 week cycle if you run 3/3 dosing.. I ran two bottle of AM 6week cycle...but i started off with 3/3 dosing for 3 weeks..then went 3/3/3 dosing on week 4...then 4/4/4 dosing on weeks 5-6.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Well 1 bottle of Alpha Mass will be 4 week cycle if you run 3/3 dosing.. I ran two bottle of AM 6week cycle...but i started off with 3/3 dosing for 3 weeks..then went 3/3/3 dosing on week 4...then 4/4/4 dosing on weeks 5-6.

hw were ur gains? any sides? would i face lethargy since i'l be runing it solo? o and when will the 4-ad poduct come out?

i no too many questionslol. Thanks

massolic

Awards
  • Established
anyways, when are the other products releasing?......alpha bulk, test, etc...

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
hw were ur gains? any sides? would i face lethargy since i'l be runing it solo? o and when will the 4-ad poduct come out?

i no too many questionslol. Thanks
LOL..its all good bro..well consider im 43yrs old..i started at 175lb and finished at 184lb. No sides..no water retention..libido was in check..so i took 4-AD RD to combat the lathery and libido crash... 4-AD RD is in stock at most retailers. So i love our new Alpha Mass product

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
anyways, when are the other products releasing?......alpha bulk, test, etc...
From what i know at this time, i think Alpha Bulk will be next in line

Alphonz

Awards
What did you run for PCT?