My Alpha Mass Review - 4 Weeks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah yeah I work for the company. I get it. Nonetheless I was even surprised by some things...this is word for word what I just sent to my bossman...

OK so here's what I've found with this stuff.

Great strength increases!
15 lbs in four weeks! Mass!
Some of that is definitely fat
My hair is shedding pretty bad, i'm prone to it.
I had my cholesterol levels tested and it kinda killed my hdl
It's stronger than I thought it would be. Feels a lot like epistane but size gains are better.

I'm about to finish up four weeks at 12 caps per day. Was going to go six weeks but the hair loss is freaking me out a little.

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully getting 2 bottles for a winter wonderland!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Nice bro. Nothin but good stuff from Alpha Mass..what kind of pct do u have lined up?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Nolva 20/20/20/20/10
Arom-X recommended dose
And I will probably bridge the nolva into an AI. Havent decided what yet...
nice...
5 weeks on nolva? is this protocol? did u experience any sides, or are u just playing it safe?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Just playing it safe. I dont experience any sides from nolva at that dose either.
ohh ok...but i meant did u experience any sides during the cycle ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some serious gains, very cool.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the positive reviews. Maybe some Toco-8 to help with the hair loss?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing more than the hair loss issue. Which to be honest I've been fighting what feels like a losing battle for a few years...
Generic propecia you can get from your doctor for dirt cheap, my buddy gets 12 weeks worth for $9 or something like that, he is fine now and no more shedding.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah yeah I work for the company. I get it. Nonetheless I was even surprised by some things...this is word for word what I just sent to my bossman...

OK so here's what I've found with this stuff.

Great strength increases!
15 lbs in four weeks! Mass!
Some of that is definitely fat
My hair is shedding pretty bad, i'm prone to it.
I had my cholesterol levels tested and it kinda killed my hdl
It's stronger than I thought it would be. Feels a lot like epistane but size gains are better.

I'm about to finish up four weeks at 12 caps per day. Was going to go six weeks but the hair loss is freaking me out a little.

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!
i guess the fact that i decided to stack the two should yeild some BA gains

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Generic propecia you can get from your doctor for dirt cheap, my buddy gets 12 weeks worth for $9 or something like that, he is fine now and no more shedding.
All the potential sides scare the heck out of me.

I'd actually feel more comfortable looking at hair transplantation.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was this a solo A-Mass run or was it stacked with 4 AD? Lethargy?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, thanks. Did you start with 12 ed or ramp up to that? If starting at 12, what made 12 the amount?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, thanks. Did you start with 12 ed or ramp up to that? If starting at 12, what made 12 the amount?
I ramped up but did so quickly (about three days)

Originally I was just trying to see if the berberine caused any stomach irritation as its been known to do that.

I'm also 216lbs which i felt would require a slightly higher dose. I think for 180lbs or less the 6 caps are enough. Maybe 9 caps at 200. And 12 at 225.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I agree on the Berberine issue. I would have to feel that one out as well. I am going about 210 right now so I am toying with the 10 caps ed dosing. My age could accentuate the results though. And as far as shedding...been bald since mid 20s. Fat intake beneficial with bioavailability?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I agree on the Berberine issue. I would have to feel that one out as well. I am going about 210 right now so I am toying with the 10 caps ed dosing. My age could accentuate the results though. And as far as shedding...been bald since mid 20s. Fat intake beneficial with bioavailability?
Yeah take with fats. I think putting the berberine into the liquid system alleviates that problem. I have yet to see a complaint about it and it was by far my biggest concern when we made the product.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good Royd. Thanks.

eddiejerom

Awards
I thought this compound was suppposed to be easy on the hair line? thats put me right off! the gains are not worth my hair lol

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought this compound was suppposed to be easy on the hair line? thats put me right off! the gains are not worth my hair lol
Are you prone to hair loss? I suspect just about any compound I run at this point will cause some issues for me. If you are not prone to hair loss its not something I would worry about.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slightly off topic but I wish companies coming out with natural products would put as much research into their products as you seem to.

The amount of references and enzymatic conversion rates compared to "we found one study on mice and now come out with a product without any human testing".

Good work. If I was in the PH game I would give you my business.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slightly off topic but I wish companies coming out with natural products would put as much research into their products as you seem to.

The amount of references and enzymatic conversion rates compared to "we found one study on mice and now come out with a product without any human testing".

Good work. If I was in the PH game I would give you my business.
It's still a 'the more you know the less you know ' kind of battle. I still don't feel like we know enough.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's still a 'the more you know the less you know ' kind of battle. I still don't feel like we know enough.
But that frame of mind is very admirable.

eddiejerom

Awards
I am prone, runs in the family. i have a thick head of hair now, but have noticed it has started to receed. dont want to do anything to speed up the process.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am prone, runs in the family. i have a thick head of hair now, but have noticed it has started to receed. dont want to do anything to speed up the process.
I feel ya. In that case I would probably avoid this compound. Our Alpha Hard will likely be something better for guys like you and I.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone else mentioned hair loss? Not sure if I read so or not.

I have a slight receded hairline, but it's always been there and hasn't changed. Hair is thick. My grandfather lost a good portion of his hair by my age and i look just like him, but thinking I have lucked out in the hair dept. haven't had a compound noticeably affect it yet... knock on wood.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone else mentioned hair loss? Not sure if I read so or not.

I have a slight receded hairline, but it's always been there and hasn't changed. Hair is thick. My grandfather lost a good portion of his hair by my age and i look just like him, but thinking I have lucked out in the hair dept. haven't had a compound noticeably affect it yet... knock on wood.
I have not seen anyone specifically mention that issue. You lucky!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man....Ive been experimenting...and no more"BULKING"...Everything I do from now out will only be slight increase in calories, gotta keep that fat level down. I look at a Mcdonalds sign and gain 5 pounds!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My hair laughs in the face of hair loss on AlphaMass :)
Haven't lost any that I've seen.

kvothe

Awards
lipids took a hit, but gained quite a bit of weight in a short time, could some of that been caused by diet? any liver toxicity? I know is non methyl, but wondering about all this special delivery, enzyme, mumbo jumbo, any toxicity problems caused by that junk. Just picked up 3 bottles, going to run for 6-8 weeks, paid the extra over a methyl because I think the extra $$$ is worth the safety.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
lipids took a hit, but gained quite a bit of weight in a short time, could some of that been caused by diet? any liver toxicity? I know is non methyl, but wondering about all this special delivery, enzyme, mumbo jumbo, any toxicity problems caused by that junk. Just picked up 3 bottles, going to run for 6-8 weeks, paid the extra over a methyl because I think the extra $$$ is worth the safety.
NICE..could be both..but all comes back to normal during pct and time rested.. AM will bypass the liver, thus less to 0 toxicity..but everybody reacts different.,..

kvothe

Awards
I was quoting the ops results, I have not run yet, was just wondering why the lipid impact. I know most gear hits lipids, but 12 pounds in 4 weeks and he did say some was fat so I am guessing that diet may not have been super tight, wondering how much of the negative effect was caused by the diet.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I switched from a low carb , high fat, moderate protein diet to a high carb low fat, high protein diet. But overall it was fairly clean.

My liver values came back in normal ranges.

kvothe

Awards
thanks, just wondering, that answered my questions, looking forward to giving this a good run

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW I don't run any supports on cycle. There are quite a few imo that inhibit the results of prohormones.
Which ones?

Saw palmetto?

I think I remember reading a post by you on phytoestrogens and enzyme inhibition, is this what you are referring to ?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which ones?

Saw palmetto?

I think I remember reading a post by you on phytoestrogens and enzyme inhibition, is this what you are referring to ?
Yes phytoestrogens, quercetin, and milk thistle

I don't think saw Palmetto has any issues. In fact it may not be such a bad thing stacked with something like 4-AD.

kvothe

Awards
I dont add any supports on cycle, I always run fish oil, baby asparin, saw palmetto, milk thistle and vitamins, just for general health for an older guy

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You were at 120mg of the active ingredients...
It's sounds if that's the case this stuff maybe stronger than the other guys?
I don't know buy since I've been a fan or AMS and BigRig I figured I'd give it a shot.

This review makes me want to start at 9 or so caps hell even 12 cuz in the other guys stuff they are using 2 compounds and the compareable compound is 150mg, but according to you Royd you're saying if your under 180 6-9 caps could do ya just fine.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You were at 120mg of the active ingredients...
It's sounds if that's the case this stuff maybe stronger than the other guys?
I don't know buy since I've been a fan or AMS and BigRig I figured I'd give it a shot.

This review makes me want to start at 9 or so caps hell even 12 cuz in the other guys stuff they are using 2 compounds and the compareable compound is 150mg, but according to you Royd you're saying if your under 180 6-9 caps could do ya just fine.
Yeah you can get away with dosing lower if you weigh less, like any other supplement or drug. You can start lower and work up as well.