Ordered some AlphaMass with the help of TheBigRigatoni

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered some AlphaMass and after a very quick transaction from the help of TheBigRigatoni and a couple business days, this shows up at my door...

Attachments

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A whole bunch of AMS goodies: N.O.Xhaust, Pump Fixx (good stuff), Vapor XT, Body Mortar (good stuff) and carb free Body Mortar which I am looking forward to trying, along with my AlphaMass! TBR you are the man! Good guy to talk to if you're thinking about seeing what AlphaMass can do for you...

Good lookin out brother.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some AlphaMass and after a very quick transaction from the help of TheBigRigatoni and a couple business days, this shows up at my door...
holy ****..that ceo hooked you up.. WOW....... OOO ALPHA MASS!!!!!!!!!! Got Candy?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy ****..that ceo hooked you up.. WOW....... OOO ALPHA MASS!!!!!!!!!! Got Candy?
Haaa Michael do you know this CEO? Lol. Thanks again brother!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Haaa Michael do you know this CEO? Lol. Thanks again brother!
yeah sure do..dude it like totally awesome with his peeps :) he loves his job

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah sure do..dude it like totally awesome with his peeps :) he loves his job
Hey and it shows!
I love my job too. I just hate the work part of it :17:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! You logging the Mass cycle bubba?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! You logging the Mass cycle bubba?
That's the plan. I'm still trying to figure out when I want to use it. Solo in 6 weeks...or taper up to double dose for 2-3 weeks at the end of my current run and see how much mass I put on in those weeks. Would still be 1-DHEA and could prove how great the delivery system is.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
That's the plan. I'm still trying to figure out when I want to use it. Solo in 6 weeks...or taper up to double dose for 2-3 weeks at the end of my current run and see how much mass I put on in those weeks. Would still be 1-DHEA and could prove how great the delivery system is.
I wish i went longer and more per day on AM..but since im 2 weeks in..im good..plus im a lean 180lb pansy ass..up 5lbs since i started...HOLY ****

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish i went longer and more per day on AM..but since im 2 weeks in..im good..plus im a lean 180lb pansy ass..up 5lbs since i started...HOLY ****
5 lean pounds in 2 weeks is pretty good. That could be 10+ pounds by the end of cycle not bad at all.
I triple dog dare you to extend it to 6 weeks and double dose the last two!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
5 lean pounds in 2 weeks is pretty good. That could be 10+ pounds by the end of cycle not bad at all.
I triple dog dare you to extend it to 6 weeks and double dose the last two!
ooo chit..SERIOUS!!!!!!!! im all ears..what do u think? i was thinking about it...but been busy with 3 companies and 3 fourms..facebook...work...jesus mary mother

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooo chit..SERIOUS!!!!!!!! im all ears..what do u think? i was thinking about it...but been busy with 3 companies and 3 fourms..facebook...work...jesus mary mother
Yeah you're one busy dude!

I think your last week of your first bottle you should taper up to 3 servings a day, for that whole week (you would have to start into the second bottle to finish the week) and then for the remainder of that bottle go 4 servings a day, trying to keep it spaced out evenly to keep your super elavated blood level at a constant. That would be some impressive sh!t.

PCT would still be a breeze IMO with a SERM.

Not sure how you are with lethargy but looks like you've got access to more 4-ad if you need it ;)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

I think your last week of your first bottle you should taper up to 3 servings a day, for that whole week (you would have to start into the second bottle to finish the week) and then for the remainder of that bottle go 4 servings a day, trying to keep it spaced out evenly to keep your super elavated blood level at a constant. That would be some impressive sh!t.

Not sure how you are with lethargy but looks like you've got access to more 4-ad if you need it ;)
I will def think about that...yes i got access to more 4-AD RD and i will be using Arom-X as my PCT... :) not sure how i got all this access fellas

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

and i just figured i can space/take it with my meals according to the times a eat... perfect

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will def think about that...yes i got access to more 4-AD RD and i will be using Arom-X as my PCT... :) not sure how i got all this access fellas
You're golden then! One vote for double dose...anyone else cast their vote?

and i just figured i can space/take it with my meals according to the times a eat... perfect
I've found in my experience most PH's seem to work better when I take them with food.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did u ever run the alpha mass yet?
How were you going to dose or stack & what about PCT?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did run it, it was double dosed at the end of a drawn out cycle, stacked with Transaderm, treated me pretty good.
PCT I went with post cycle support, a serm, and testo/100 patches.
If I were to have ran the AlphaMass solo though I probably could have gotten by without the serm.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I did run it, it was double dosed at the end of a drawn out cycle, stacked with Transaderm, treated me pretty good.
PCT I went with post cycle support, a serm, and testo/100 patches.
If I were to have ran the AlphaMass solo though I probably could have gotten by without the serm.
Nice just wanted some feedback on it that's all. I owe u some reps by the way and a visit to your log(s) been so busy but I'll be over soon :)