TheBigRigatoni 4 Week Alpha Mass

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Ok gang, since i'm not really keep track of numbers..i can tell you after 1 full week as of today...this products kicks ass. 6per day and i feel full, vascular, strength and temp is way up...libido is in check and just little lethargy but not not bad since stacking with 4-AD. today i was really veiny today and the fellas at the gym wonder WTF>>>DUDE arms are jacked. I def feeling strong as i did 45lb db curls with ease at 8rp max. Never could even come close to that before. I will keep everyone posted much as possible during next 3 weeks. OOO and im using Arom-X as my PCT. Keeping my calories about the same, so even more lean cut muscles working..YEAH!!!!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok gang, since i'm not really keep track of numbers..i can tell you after 1 full week as of today...this products kicks ass. 6per day and i feel full, vascular, strength and temp is way up...libido is in check and just little lethargy but not not bad since stacking with 4-AD. today i was really veiny today and the fellas at the gym wonder WTF>>>DUDE arms are jacked. I def feeling strong as i did 45lb db curls with ease at 8rp max. Never could even come close to that before. I will keep everyone posted much as possible during next 3 weeks. OOO and im using Arom-X as my PCT. Keeping my calories about the same, so even more lean cut muscles working..YEAH!!!!!!!
You going for a recomp on this cycle?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice BigR! So you think that 6 is your sweet spot? No need to bump it up?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Nice BigR! So you think that 6 is your sweet spot? No need to bump it up?
From what i have been talking to Royd at my body weight.. 6 is my sweet spot. But i might bump it next cycle time around see how it goes.. but man...6per day is serious krazy. Looking forward to a bigger Rigatoni

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what i have been talking to Royd at my body weight.. 6 is my sweet spot. But i might bump it next cycle time around see how it goes.. but man...6per day is serious krazy. Looking forward to a bigger Rigatoni
Hmm... What body weight are you at now?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... What body weight are you at now?
still steady at about 175lb.. i weight myself in the morning same time..so next week i will do another weigh in see where im at

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, that would probably have me around 8 ED then.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, about to say if you got my special order price from me, would have got that by now... Keep up posted
yes i ordered it from you, i will keep you posted, i figured by today

edit: yep it arrived in town today and should be delivered later today

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
yes i ordered it from you, i will keep you posted, i figured by today

edit: yep it arrived in town today and should be delivered later today
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! correct i took care of my posse boys :) little extra goodies for ya also

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Sounds awesome . I can't wait to start mine . I have a 4 week mass schedule ready to go once I get NY dose. Plus I'm 2 weeks into a cut on N2-Burn so I'll be ready eat again.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome . I can't wait to start mine . I have a 4 week mass schedule ready to go once I get NY dose. Plus I'm 2 weeks into a cut on N2-Burn so I'll be ready eat again.
This PH's kick some serious ASH!!!!!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Time For My Next Dose

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Ahhh a yummy treat!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing some good feedback on this. Hopefully it works out for you. I'm considering buying some in the next couple days and tapering up to double dose.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Seeing some good feedback on this. Hopefully it works out for you. I'm considering buying some in the next couple days and tapering up to double dose.
Like hearing that..let me know when your ready...ask me about buying AM

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like hearing that..let me know when your ready...ask me about buying AM
Tbh BG the only reason I haven't bough this yet is because I don't want to risk importing another SERM to Japan. Wanna see how you guys all do in PCT lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tbh BG the only reason I haven't bough this yet is because I don't want to risk importing another SERM to Japan. Wanna see how you guys all do in PCT lol.
JUST DO IT. Lol. A four week cycle you should be in the clear with some OTC stuff. I'd say go for it.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Woke up fresh today..and very vascular. Today's leg was awesome....i really don't go nuts on leg days..esp squats..I just go superset light slow concentrated movements. Legs are my best area, esp calves. Lethargy is not bad at all...but i have also been taking some l-arginine before bed which been helping me sleep, well that and a nice ice cream protein 1hr before zzzzzzzzzzz. Tomorrow is shoulder/traps day

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
TheBigRigatoni just took care of another posse of Anabolic Minds peep and FRL fan :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheBigRigatoni just took care of another posse of Anabolic Minds peep and FRL fan :)
Good lookin out bro! That was probably the easiest purchase of my life lol. And also, thanks for the hook up!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Good lookin out bro! That was probably the easiest purchase of my life lol. And also, thanks for the hook up!
you got it..looking forward to and EPIC log from ya.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
9 Days AM

Well its been 9 days since i started AM...feeling great..no water retention.. Do i seen some gains? I think little bit at this time..strength DEF.. Hit PB standing military press 145lb 5rm. WOW..i could never do that before. Lethergy is not that bad as much now thanks to 4-AD. So, here is a photo shot after shoulder/traps/bis. Granted not bad for OLD dude.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well its been 9 days since i started AM...feeling great..no water retention.. Do i seen some gains? I think little bit at this time..strength DEF.. Hit PB standing military press 145lb 5rm. WOW..i could never do that before. Lethergy is not that bad as much now thanks to 4-AD. So, here is a photo shot after shoulder/traps/bis. Granted not bad for OLD dude.
Congrats on the personal best bro! Keep up the good work.
Nice update pic, gotta love that crazy bicep pump, its my favorite.

Do you normally hit delta and bi's the same day? I never have in the past but was thinking about doing so.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the personal best bro! Keep up the good work.
Nice update pic, gotta love that crazy bicep pump, its my favorite.

Do you normally hit delta and bi's the same day? I never have in the past but was thinking about doing so.
yes sometimes i do..normal suppose to hit tris on that push day..but doing bis is a great shock to those muscle. And i was spent big time...thanks for props bro.. and you can see, i'm all about LEAN..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking lean man!!!

You seeing some lean body mass increase ?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Looking lean man!!!

You seeing some lean body mass increase ?
I seen some at this time..so i know its def working for me after 9 days...strength is picking up i notice that 4sur

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking lean and mean old man with a serious game face bubba! Lol

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Looking lean and mean old man with a serious game face bubba! Lol
Def need to work on my posing routine if i step on stage :) ooo and a good tan..white pasty ass italian

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha..with being Irish I just burn and peel. Tanning is not in my life at all.

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
So Big Rig, how soon till we can run this again? I'd like to run another cycle and kick it up a notch to maybe 8 per day or possibly 3/3/3 since my first dose is 5:00 am before hitting the gym. I was thinking I should pick up another bottle or two of AM for future cycles while the price is right. Figure I'd run clean for 6 weeks after PCT and then AM again or one of the new releases if available. FRL has a hit with this one and I hope the future releases they have planned are more of the same. If the next 18 days are anything like the last 10.......I'm in for a hell of a ride!!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
12 Days.... Good news bad news

GOOD NEWS:
ok 12 days in..today weight is 178lb...so im up 3lbs since i stated AM. I'm def seeing some gains in all upper body..and lower body is coming along...im still looking lean but more full no doubt. My temp is def up more now during training. Strength, i think so..i did 75lb db incline press 6rm with no spot easy. Flat bench, 225lb 6rm no prob. So, this is really hitting it good...water retention, eeehh not seeing it...lethargy, NOPE thanks to 4-AD.

BAD NEWS:

LEFT MY STACK AT HOME............ SOB. now i gotta figure out what to do since i wont be home til after 4... Royd, any ideas?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 Alpha Mass

Ok, holy ****...today's back/bis workout was a breeze..i was doing wide grip lpd at 140lb with ease. My body temp is def up and i was sweating big time which i don't normal do. I way more vascular that i normally are..WOW... I can see size coming on no doubt.. The only thing i did increase diet is little more carbs with Body Mortar...but still eating clean 6 days a week and i cheat day on Sundays. I'm getting noticed in the gym from my homies in the morning asking WTF HGH are you taking? ROFLMAO!!! So far this is my second time around using a PH's that has really been effective for just 6per day. Once done and i have done recovery cycle..looking forward to bumpin dose up longer weeks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, holy ****...today's back/bis workout was a breeze..i was doing wide grip lpd at 140lb with ease. My body temp is def up and i was sweating big time which i don't normal do. I way more vascular that i normally are..WOW... I can see size coming on no doubt.. The only thing i did increase diet is little more carbs with Body Mortar...but still eating clean 6 days a week and i cheat day on Sundays. I'm getting noticed in the gym from my homies in the morning asking WTF HGH are you taking? ROFLMAO!!! So far this is my second time around using a PH's that has really been effective for just 6per day. Once done and i have done recovery cycle..looking forward to bumpin dose up longer weeks
Good stuff here man. Looks like it's giving you just as much of an ego boost as a performance boost lol ;)
Sucks you forgot your **** though dude! I have a day like that every cycle it seems like, really puts you in a sour mood.

Do you have any goals with this cycle? I suppose I could read back to first page and see if you said anything, but do you have a certain bodyweight you want to get to or any PR's you want to set? Looks like you're already setting some...

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff here man. Looks like it's giving you just as much of an ego boost as a performance boost lol ;)
Sucks you forgot your **** though dude! I have a day like that every cycle it seems like, really puts you in a sour mood.

Do you have any goals with this cycle? I suppose I could read back to first page and see if you said anything, but do you have a certain bodyweight you want to get to or any PR's you want to set? Looks like you're already setting some...
Thanks Bro...well me just looking to ass some more lean mass and yet stay cut... i can see difference no doubt. Body weight, well not really worried about that..im sure end of cycle i will be in 180's BUT LEAN 180's. Then during my PCT Arom-X, i will dry out my body see some serious bad ass cuts for father time