• Established
I need one logger for Alpha Mass.

You will receive:

1 bottle of Alpha Mass
Paid before bloodwork
Paid final day bloodwork

Requirements:

Blood results are emailed directly from lab to us
You must be willing to let us post your bloodwork (we will remove any and all private information and fwd you the original email)

You must be 32 years old or older. The older the better
You must be at least four months out from your last PCT.
You must be willing to run this solo

Things that would be appreciated :

Before and after pics
Every other day updates
Someone who can monitor blood pressure
Videos
Balls out training
Attention to diet

Post up if you're interested! This felt like a singles ad.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost forgot, you have to be willing to travel to a Labcorp facility for a couple blood draws.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a pity I train with my balls in my shorts. well, that and i'm currently using 5aOHP

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm 45 and on Lisinopril to control my blood pressure, would this cancel me out ?

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
count me in,
i'm on this asap.

38 years old and can fulfill all requirements required for this logging opportunity, Royd The Noyd.

let's get it started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 45 and on Lisinopril to control my blood pressure, would this cancel me out ?
I'm not entirely comfortable saying yes to you, although there are no known reactions with lisinopril. And Berberine has been shown to have positive effects for congestive heart failure.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Handsome
Don't wanna die
Never used a PH in my life, in fact I just found out what PCT stood for about a month ago. I thought it was a rapper.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Nice application!
im 43 ..do i qualify? DAMMM wait i can't if im part of the company...figure Royd our guru for FRL would be a show a little pitty for my elder ass :)

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
it would be for an all-out, balls to the wall bulk:scared:

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
220 at the moment bucking for 230.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
danc, im 28 (well, next month), and on cycle, i was almost there. :p

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prince and southpaw would you guys be cutting or bulking for this cycle?
I'm always cutting. I run 4-5 times a week fasted. In order for me to bulk, I do would probaby cut down to 1-2 days of cardio, or not at all for the duration of the cycle.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If this popped up a few weeks earlier, I would've been willing to do it. But, I'm just about to start priming for a heavy upcoming cycle in a month. Oh well, good luck to whoever gets it. I'll be sub'd.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn!

The only time I wished I was older :(

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm always cutting. I run 4-5 times a week fasted. In order for me to bulk, I do would probaby cut down to 1-2 days of cardio, or not at all for the duration of the cycle.
Your my guy man. Pm me your addy if you are still game for this and ill let you know how this bloodwork will happen.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
count me in,
i'm on this asap.

38 years old and can fulfill all requirements required for this logging opportunity, Royd The Noyd.

let's get it started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prince, we can't cover your bloodwork but would still like you to log two bottles if you're interested. Let me know.

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
HELL'S TO THE YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM SENT. I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT THE BLOODS. I HAVE A LABS CORP ABOUT 10-15 MINUTES FROM THE HOUSE.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be an ideal candidate alas I have to stay away till after new year but I am very interested in the results of that blood test...

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
HELL'S TO THE YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM SENT. I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT THE BLOODS. I HAVE A LABS CORP ABOUT 10-15 MINUTES FROM THE HOUSE.
Thanks bro.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I'd be an ideal candidate alas I have to stay away till after new year but I am very interested in the results of that blood test...
Awesome..welcome

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
What's the suggested PCT for AM? Got a bottle of Alpha Mass on it's way and I'm looking forward to running my first PH cycle at age 44. Just want to make sure I do this right since I'm stepping out of the Natty Arena and into PH's. Currently running AI's Testopro, HGHpro, Stoked and PES' Erase. Thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the suggested PCT for AM? Got a bottle of Alpha Mass on it's way and I'm looking forward to running my first PH cycle at age 44. Just want to make sure I do this right since I'm stepping out of the Natty Arena and into PH's. Currently running AI's Testopro, HGHpro, Stoked and PES' Erase. Thanks
If you dont want to go the serm route than using an over the counter aromatase inhibitor is your best bet, plus a t-booster. Your current stack would actually work pretty well as a PCT stack. We are planning on a test booster and PCT product eventually but it won't launch for a while.

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
Thanks Bro,
Made some good gains and libido is rockin with this current stack, so I definately won't mind running it as a PCT. Look forward to trying out your t-boost when it launches.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Southpaw, calling on southpaw you out there? If you are unable to do this log just let me know man. I would like to give someone else the opportunity.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Southpaw is unable to run it at this time. So we are still looking for one old guy to sponsor with bloodwork. Post up OG's!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Ok I'll give it a go.
I'm 41 been training off and on for years. I can follow all the above requirements including pictures and updates after each workout. I would run a 4 day split Pyramid volume training with cardio sprinkled in to control and fat gain. I have had success running Titanium , erase, and DAA. I have also run Superdrol/epistane and responed real well with a 18 pound gain and kept 14 with a strict PCT. Even at my age I have been able to increase lifts and strength every time I do a serious run.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I'll give it a go.
I'm 41 been training off and on for years. I can follow all the above requirements including pictures and updates after each workout. I would run a 4 day split Pyramid volume training with cardio sprinkled in to control and fat gain. I have had success running Titanium , erase, and DAA. I have also run Superdrol/epistane and responed real well with a 18 pound gain and kept 14 with a strict PCT. Even at my age I have been able to increase lifts and strength every time I do a serious run.
My man. And you solemnly swear not to bail on me and forever dissapear from the forum? Answer "I do"
And if so ForeRunner Labs promises to give you a lasting life of the gains and muscle accumulation. I do.

:)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I do !!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did we end up on this, any updates?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think we're at the part where he parts the sea ?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
They never sent me the items. I'm taking this next 2 months off pretty much anyway and let the old joints heal up. I'll crush it again starting December. I'll tap 42 years old jacked up as I can be.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They never sent me the items. I'm taking this next 2 months off pretty much anyway and let the old joints heal up. I'll crush it again starting December. I'll tap 42 years old jacked up as I can be.
Rob did we ever get your address? We can still do this if you want.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I am 61 and in excellent health (no meds). I lift three times/week. I have used tren type products in the past and respond to them very well. They are my favorite form of PH actually. I always use an AI in conjunction with any PH to avoid potential estro sides. I typically use Formestane. I am currently stacking Vita Test and Ursobolic. I've been on this stack for about six weeks. I haven't used any PH's in several years.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm good. I'll be running another product starting December.
thanks