FRL - Cost Comparison & The Anabolic Effect

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ForeRunner Labs™ Prohormones

When you consume prohormones you want to make sure you are maximizing the full effect of each dose. That is why it’s important to recognize how they work and how they get to their target hormone. Let’s use Alpha Mass as an example in this paper. Keep in mind that that ForeRunner Labs™ prohormones all utilize the same enzymatic pathway.

Alpha Mass Pathway to Anabolism

The prohormone molecule in Alpha Mass is known as Ultra 1-DHEA (or 3β-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-one). The target hormones in order of least to most powerful are as follows:

• 1-Androstenedione
  • 1-Androstenediol
  • 1-Testosterone
A prohormone becomes useful to a bodybuilder when it converts inside the body to these more powerful hormones exerting the anabolic effect that proceeds to build muscle. Let’s take a look at how this works. There are two primary enzymes inside your body that allow Ultra 1-DHEA to become these powerful hormones. Notice how they are very similar outside of the first number. They are:
  1. 3β-hydroxyteroid dehydrogenase (3β-HSD)
  2. 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17β-HSD)
In order for Ultra 1-DHEA to become the most powerful hormone (1-Testosterone) it must first become 1-Androstenedione or 1-Androstenediol. Below is a picture of a basic steroid structure. We are using this to illustrate the numbered positions which we will refer to later. Pay special attention to the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] and 17[SUP]th[/SUP] position (notice the relationship with the two enzymes above?).

Now take a look at the structure of 1-DHEA, which is what Ultra 1-DHEA becomes after entering the bloodstream through the lymphatic system (as well as the remainder that enters through the portal system):

3β-HSD – 1-Androstenedione

In the third position of 1-DHEA there is a hydroxyl (oxygen atom + hydrogen). To create 1-Androstenedione, 1-DHEA reacts with 3β-HSD which oxidizes the hydroxyl, creating a carbonyl (double bonded oxygen atom). The picture below is 1-Androstenedione; note the change from the hydroxyl above to the carbonyl below in the third position.

17β-HSD – 1-Androstenediol

Now take a look at the 17[SUP]th[/SUP] position of 1-DHEA above, where there is already a carbonyl group. To create 1-Androstenediol, 1-DHEA reacts with 17β-HSD, which reduces the carbonyl, creating a hydroxyl. The picture below is 1-Androstenediol. And again note the change from the carbonyl to the hydroxyl in the 17[SUP]th[/SUP] position.

1-Testosterone Please!

Now that you understand the reductive and oxidative effects of 17β-HSD and 3β-HSD it should be fairly clear on how 1-Androstenedione, and 1-Androstenediol convert to 1-Testosterone. If not check out the 1-Testosterone structure below, and note the carbonyl in the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] position, and the hydroxyl in the 17[SUP]th[/SUP] position.

Putting it all together…

Below is a diagram that represents the 1-DHEA pathway to more powerful anabolic hormones, including the necessary enzymes. As you can see allowing your body to create these more powerful hormones is vital to the success of your prohormone cycle. That means that you want to maximize the necessary enzymes to convert Ultra 1-DHEA to more powerful hormones. And minimize (inhibit) any enzymes that create less anabolic hormones, thus improving “The Anabolic Effect”.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great writeup :) Really liking what I see .

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far so good. Really like the info!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Royd for posting for me that info.. Def Royd is our top guru dude for our product line.. You fellas ready for this line or what? :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't read, I just want the gains!!! :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ME3

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's like Christmas!!!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word from my superiors is that it will be on pre-sale (with a specified delivery date) in about 2 days on a popular prohormone site.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Word from my superiors is that it will be on pre-sale (with a specified delivery date) in about 2 days on a popular prohormone site.
wait.i thought i was your superior :) WAHOOO GOOD NEWS...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SpicedCider Supplements 7
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
ReyMan Anabolics 1
Anabolics 5