ForeRunner Labs Frequently Asked Questions

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I think you are looking at the arrows incorrectly. Type 2 and 10 actually convert the hormones back into less powerful prohormones. But you do have the right idea that the conversions are not 'static' and they can be moving back and forth depending upon the tissue it interacts with...

Synergy was a bad word. I should have said "complimentary". Think of it like this:

Gains in size/strength - on a scale of 1-10 with 10 equaling great gains

12 caps of Alpha Mass/day = 10
    6 caps of Alpha Mass + 6 caps of Alpha Bulk (4-DHEA product) = 5-8

Side effects (ex. lethargy, libido loss) - on a scale of 1-10 with 10 equaling bad sides

12 caps of Alpha Mass/day = 10
    6 caps of Alpha Mass + 6 caps of Alpha Bulk (4-DHEA product) = 4-6

Or something similar to the above.
    LOL! Yes I definitely did The formula you provided makes sense if one is willing to forgo the sides, or go with a conservative approach. This gives me lots to think about and consider.
    Would you think it reasonable that the gains are relative to the persons ph experience? I often wonder about de-sensitization of the receptors as I do know for some people it seems to be chronic usage thus the need to megadose, whereas a person who rarely uses them e.g. 1 year + since the last run would benefit the most from the recommended dosage solo or in a stack?
    I would stack both the 1dhea and 4dhea and having had 2 very short cycles (3 weeks approx) over 2 years ago, maybe the gains would be on the high end 8+?

Also when will alpha bulk be released? :-)

2. Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    LOL! Yes I definitely did The formula you provided makes sense if one is willing to forgo the sides, or go with a conservative approach. This gives me lots to think about and consider.
    Would you think it reasonable that the gains are relative to the persons ph experience? I often wonder about de-sensitization of the receptors as I do know for some people it seems to be chronic usage thus the need to megadose, whereas a person who rarely uses them e.g. 1 year + since the last run would benefit the most from the recommended dosage solo or in a stack?
    I would stack both the 1dhea and 4dhea and having had 2 very short cycles (3 weeks approx) over 2 years ago, maybe the gains would be on the high end 8+?

Also when will alpha bulk be released? :-)
    Will let AM minds know..right now Alpha Mass is released
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
    •   

3. I just read the study Pmid:21870106 and saw that the subjects consumed 300 mg's for 2 weeks afterwards the test was performed to evaluate the enzyme activity, and also noticed that there was a decrease in CYP2D6 between 0-8 h urinary dextromethorphan/dextrorphan increased ninefold.

Are they saying that the enzyme activity was already inhibited immediately after consuming 300 mg's of berberine as mentioned by 0-8h (0 - 8 hours after administration?).

4. Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    I just read the study Pmid:21870106 and saw that the subjects consumed 300 mg's for 2 weeks afterwards the test was performed to evaluate the enzyme activity, and also noticed that there was a decrease in CYP2D6 between 0-8 h urinary dextromethorphan/dextrorphan increased ninefold.

Are they saying that the enzyme activity was already inhibited immediately after consuming 300 mg's of berberine as mentioned by 0-8h (0 - 8 hours after administration?).
    They actually gave them 300mg's three times per day (t.i.d. = 3).

They gave them the drug(s) on day 1 before dosing any berberine and took blood and urine samples. Gave them berberine for two weeks, and on the last day gave them the same drug and took blood and urine sample. Then compared the two.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    They actually gave them 300mg's three times per day (t.i.d. = 3).

They gave them the drug(s) on day 1 before dosing any berberine and took blood and urine samples. Gave them berberine for two weeks, and on the last day gave them the same drug and took blood and urine sample. Then compared the two.
    I think I'll try to get around to posting a thread on Med Term in relationship to dosings and meds etc. Been meaning to do it for awhile now. Just see people posting off the wall abbv. for how many times a day and so forth and it always bugs me..lol. Not that it is bad or I get mad, but maybe it'll help people keep on the same track, just like in the medical community.

i.g. B.I.D; T.I.D, Q.I.D; Q.D; I.M; S.Q, etc
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I think I'll try to get around to posting a thread on Med Term in relationship to dosings and meds etc. Been meaning to do it for awhile now. Just see people posting off the wall abbv. for how many times a day and so forth and it always bugs me..lol. Not that it is bad or I get mad, but maybe it'll help people keep on the same track, just like in the medical community.

i.g. B.I.D; T.I.D, Q.I.D; Q.D; I.M; S.Q, etc
    A lot if those terms are banned in hospitals now. We had a meeting a couple years back on why they are Jo longer allowed in our hospital.

However the thread would be useful for those reading PubMed. Should make a "Deciphering Pub Med: For Dummies!" article!
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh

A lot if those terms are banned in hospitals now. We had a meeting a couple years back on why they are Jo longer allowed in our hospital.

However the thread would be useful for those reading PubMed. Should make a "Deciphering Pub Med: For Dummies!" article!
    Things like abbv for morphine are mso4 and such. Because of how similar they are to other notes, but much and most are still good. When I do it up, I'll do it based off of Joint Commision... THE standard which all hospitals are subjected to.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

8. Correct fellas..and granted i have been working in pharmacy hospital for 20yrs..so i know

9. We are doing a contest on our facebook page for free hats: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ForeRu...30287063730239

ForeRunner Labs

10. these are sweet man

11. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We are doing a contest on our facebook page for free hats: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ForeRu...30287063730239

like our new hats..figures they tossed me in for question on me ass

12. With all that being said, I guess stacking this with PP's AM or AH would not be a good thing, or could it be? Or maybe I can stack with one or the other rather than both. If one or the other, which one?

13. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    With all that being said, I guess stacking this with PP's AM or AH would not be a good thing, or could it be? Or maybe I can stack with one or the other rather than both. If one or the other, which one?
    They will not suggest this. Their hormone shield to my knowledge does not interact well with PP's. They have different opinions on the use of DHB and its effects on enzymes.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

14. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    They will not suggest this. Their hormone shield to my knowledge does not interact well with PP's. They have different opinions on the use of DHB and its effects on enzymes.
    ^^^ This, PP's is less selective than FR, which I believe decreases down-stream conversion to the more favored metabolites. It'd be like using a scalpal and a chainsaw in the same incision of a surgery...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

15. Plus if you wait, they will have PP equivalents out soon. They just need to get their line out.

16. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Plus if you wait, they will have PP equivalents out soon. They just need to get their line out.
    Is that what the V3.0 is all about?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

17. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Is that what the V3.0 is all about?
    I was talking about FRL's versions of PPs stuff. But V3.0 of Primordials are supposed to be better, higher doses and some ingredient changes. Plus the introduction of Androbulk which people believe to be a 19nor DHEA

18. hat = sexy... so much want

can't wait til my precious bottles get to me

19. Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    hat = sexy... so much want

can't wait til my precious bottles get to me
    Cant' wait for your log

20. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Plus if you wait, they will have PP equivalents out soon. They just need to get their line out.
    Truth? AH equivalent?

21. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    Truth? AH equivalent?
    Don't think they have an Epiandrosterone product in the pipeline yet. I could be wrong though.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

22. Do we have any logs or reviews of forge runner products on here

Sorry can't advance search on a phone .. So if u suggest that .. Phhhhhhhhuuuuuuuck ju

23. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Do we have any logs or reviews of forge runner products on here

Sorry can't advance search on a phone .. So if u suggest that .. Phhhhhhhhuuuuuuuck ju
    Good question. Haven't seen any. Reps???
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

24. Our loggers have not come through at all for us except JayDee6. Three good logs going on phf though.
    ForeRunner Labs

25. I will be logging around late novem. early decem
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GlycerGROW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By cervasa1977 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:26 PM
  2. REDuction FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 02:22 PM
  3. SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:43 PM