ForeRunner Labs Frequently Asked Questions

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Plus if you wait, they will have PP equivalents out soon. They just need to get their line out.
    Is that what the V3.0 is all about?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Is that what the V3.0 is all about?
    I was talking about FRL's versions of PPs stuff. But V3.0 of Primordials are supposed to be better, higher doses and some ingredient changes. Plus the introduction of Androbulk which people believe to be a 19nor DHEA
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  3. hat = sexy... so much want

    can't wait til my precious bottles get to me

  4. Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    hat = sexy... so much want

    can't wait til my precious bottles get to me
    Cant' wait for your log
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Plus if you wait, they will have PP equivalents out soon. They just need to get their line out.
    Truth? AH equivalent?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    Truth? AH equivalent?
    Don't think they have an Epiandrosterone product in the pipeline yet. I could be wrong though.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  7. Do we have any logs or reviews of forge runner products on here

    Sorry can't advance search on a phone .. So if u suggest that .. Phhhhhhhhuuuuuuuck ju

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Do we have any logs or reviews of forge runner products on here

    Sorry can't advance search on a phone .. So if u suggest that .. Phhhhhhhhuuuuuuuck ju
    Good question. Haven't seen any. Reps???
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  9. Our loggers have not come through at all for us except JayDee6. Three good logs going on phf though.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  10. I will be logging around late novem. early decem
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I will be logging around late novem. early decem
    If you run a kick ass log with pics or vids ill send you free stuff. :-)
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    If you run a kick ass log with pics or vids ill send you free stuff. :-)
    ill do it up big.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    If you run a kick ass log with pics or vids ill send you free stuff. :-)


    Fightbackhxc is a valued logger

    Be happy to see how this stuff is used. I am more interested in leaning out atm so AlphaMass may not be for me, but Id be happy to see someone run a nice log for this.

    Any ETA on the other Alpha line? Looking for a cutter/recomper
    RecoverBro ELITE

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post


    Fightbackhxc is a valued logger

    Be happy to see how this stuff is used. I am more interested in leaning out atm so AlphaMass may not be for me, but Id be happy to see someone run a nice log for this.

    Any ETA on the other Alpha line? Looking for a cutter/recomper
    We will actually have something for cutting that is non hormonal soon. Then a pct product that will be good for that as well.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We will actually have something for cutting that is non hormonal soon. Then a pct product that will be good for that as well.
    Cutting you say??? Hhmm
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    We will actually have something for cutting that is non hormonal soon. Then a pct product that will be good for that as well.
    I volunteer for being a test subject!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  17. definitely interested in that pct product

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We will actually have something for cutting that is non hormonal soon. Then a pct product that will be good for that as well.
    Cant wait till will bring these out Royd..
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    It's actually correct. 3 caps is a total of 30mgs ultra 1-DHEA. We believe our hormone shield is superior to the point that a larger dose is not necessary, nor is it financially feasible for your typical guy.
    This is what I like to hear.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Lethergy is a common problem with 1-AD products.

  21. Price on the AlphaMass is pretty dam sweet! I'll definitely keep this in mind when I decide to run another cycle.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Lethergy is a common problem with 1-AD products.
    Which good idea to stack with 4-AD to help combat that
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    Price on the AlphaMass is pretty dam sweet! I'll definitely keep this in mind when I decide to run another cycle.
    Def...
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  24. Any possible updates on when the rest of the Alpha line will be out?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    Any possible updates on when the rest of the Alpha line will be out?
    We just release Ursol XT....rest line after first of year
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    We just release Ursol XT....rest line after first of year
    Yeah i'm just not a fan of the fertility issues with Ursolic Acid, but i'm happy AMS is coming out with some awesome products for 2012.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    Yeah i'm just not a fan of the fertility issues with Ursolic Acid, but i'm happy AMS is coming out with some awesome products for 2012.
    Ah. Yea it seems to be the only downfall. But it was with mobility not sperm count. If I can find the study i will link it to you. I think in truthornothin's log he has some data posted about it. I'd recommend taking this ON cycle though. As it helps with Hdl levels and inflammation that can be caused by diet and training.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  28. I think I'm going to give this a shot. I'm a bigger guy with a little experience under his belt, 35 yrs of age 5' 10" roughly 240lbs. A handful of PH/PS cycles. Been on HRT, off atm, currently on D Plex 4 caps a day week end of week 3. 6th week back in training after a 4 or 5 month lay off due to an acromioclavicula ligament injury. Used and am using Ipamorelin, GRF 1-29, and a little TB 500 to help with the shoulder. Will continue to use peptides in conjunction with the Alpha Mass. Thinking of 12 caps a day. Does this dosing sound appropriate for my size and experience level. Also does anyone see any problems running this right after my 4th week of D Plex? That would be 4 weeks D Plex, 4 weeks Alpha Mass.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    I think I'm going to give this a shot. I'm a bigger guy with a little experience under his belt, 35 yrs of age 5' 10" roughly 240lbs. A handful of PH/PS cycles. Been on HRT, off atm, currently on D Plex 4 caps a day week end of week 3. 6th week back in training after a 4 or 5 month lay off due to an acromioclavicula ligament injury. Used and am using Ipamorelin, GRF 1-29, and a little TB 500 to help with the shoulder. Will continue to use peptides in conjunction with the Alpha Mass. Thinking of 12 caps a day. Does this dosing sound appropriate for my size and experience level. Also does anyone see any problems running this right after my 4th week of D Plex? That would be 4 weeks D Plex, 4 weeks Alpha Mass.
    Yeah that dosing would be solid for you. How long have you been on the peptides? How are they treating you and your injury?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  30. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Yeah that dosing would be solid for you. How long have you been on the peptides? How are they treating you and your injury?
    Thanks, It's been about three months since I started the peptides. They've been amazing, I'm really happy with the results. The months before I started using them the healing was very slow. I felt like the recovery was taking forever. Once I started injecting three times a day the healing was rapid. They make getting all the meals in a lot easier too. Typical GH sides, nothing troublesome for me though. Joint stiffness in the hands is probably the thing I notice the most. The TB 500 is great if you have any chronic inflammation.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GlycerGROW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By cervasa1977 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:26 PM
  2. REDuction FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 02:22 PM
  3. SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:43 PM
Log in
Log in