ForeRunner Labs Frequently Asked Questions

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dang, you know, after running andromass, it was just a small taste of what could be, esp if priced right.

this, is priced right. now i wonder how it feels. if all the data translates into real world results, they could be onto something.

I sure would like to run this, i like how you guys are doing this. doesn't seem gimmicky...so far.
    word and affordable.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dang, you know, after running andromass, it was just a small taste of what could be, esp if priced right.

this, is priced right. now i wonder how it feels. if all the data translates into real world results, they could be onto something.

I sure would like to run this, i like how you guys are doing this. doesn't seem gimmicky...so far.
    thanks for feedback broskie..we strive
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
    •   

3. subbed for updates.
    RecoverBro ELITE

4. WAZZZZZ UPPPPPPPPPP

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    WAZZZZZ UPPPPPPPPPP

6. So this is less 1-DHEA per cap than the competitor but should be better due to more absorption?

7. love the extensive info in here royd. look forward to what's next

8. A new Berberine study just got published that showed a 38-40% improvement in bioavailability of a tested drug that is broken down by the same enzymes just dropped.
    That's good news and further supports the use of it in this product.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

9. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    A new Berberine study just got published that showed a 38-40% improvement in bioavailability of a tested drug that is broken down by the same enzymes just dropped.
    That's good news and further supports the use of it in this product.
    Pmid: 21870106 for the nerds...
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

10. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Pmid: 21870106 for the nerds...
    Thanks
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

11. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    So this is less 1-DHEA per cap than the competitor but should be better due to more absorption?
    I didn't even make note of that till now...so there is 90mg of U-1-DHEA in a 3 cap serving of Alpha? or is it 30mg per serving (3 caps). The label posted on PHF says "serving: 3 capsules", and list 30mg...but Im assuming that is per capsule...label is confusing. (im assuming its per capsule, and even at 60% the dosage of the other product, the pricing still is far better from FRL for this per mg)
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

12. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    I didn't even make note of that till now...so there is 90mg of U-1-DHEA in a 3 cap serving of Alpha? or is it 30mg per serving (3 caps). The label posted on PHF says "serving: 3 capsules", and list 30mg...but Im assuming that is per capsule...label is confusing. (im assuming its per capsule, and even at 60% the dosage of the other product, the pricing still is far better from FRL for this per mg)
    Could also be less due to better absorption i dont know...just was really curious.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    It's actually correct. 3 caps is a total of 30mgs ultra 1-DHEA. We believe our hormone shield is superior to the point that a larger dose is not necessary, nor is it financially feasible for your typical guy.
    ForeRunner Labs

14. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    It's actually correct. 3 caps is a total of 30mgs ultra 1-DHEA. We believe our hormone shield is superior to the point that a larger dose is not necessary, nor is it financially feasible for your typical guy.
    Gotcha. Interesting.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

15. yea, the amount per serving is what has me like :/ uhhh.... but it is a bold step, so hopefully it works.

too bad they couldn't add the ester, and the cyclodextrin, ha ha.

16. So, anyone going to be logging this bad boy? I want to see what it can do...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

17. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    So, anyone going to be logging this bad boy? I want to see what it can do...
    Word.

18. JayDee6 will be logging with some pics and vids. Gonna get more loggers as well. Just want to wait until we can actually ship it to gather them.
    ForeRunner Labs

19. Looking forward to seeing if we have a winner here!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looking forward to seeing if we have a winner here!
    Thanks for the follow

21. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yea, the amount per serving is what has me like :/ uhhh.... but it is a bold step, so hopefully it works.
    This is why i'm hesistant to pull the trigger. I'm living on a budget these days, so I'd prefer to buy something that actually works.

22. What type of conversion rate to 1-T are you guys projecting with this?

1-T supps back in the day were dosed at what? 100-300mg? 1-AD (original) was dosed in the 200-400 and was a one step conversion to 1-T? This is a 2 step starting at 30mg...you guys must be loving this hormone sheild complex.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    ...don't have the bottle pic pulled up...is that 120 caps per bottle...so a bottle lasts 20 days?

24. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ...don't have the bottle pic pulled up...is that 120 caps per bottle...so a bottle lasts 20 days?
    It's a 28 day supply, or 168 caps IIRC.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    What type of conversion rate to 1-T are you guys projecting with this?

1-T supps back in the day were dosed at what? 100-300mg? 1-AD (original) was dosed in the 200-400 and was a one step conversion to 1-T? This is a 2 step starting at 30mg...you guys must be loving this hormone sheild complex.
    We actually believe it's quite a bit higher than we ever initially though it would be. The sublingual studies hinted at that, but then the AMS 1-Androsterone urinary excretion study (third party) supported it even further. That showed us it appeared to convert to the diol, and testosterone quite efficiently. The problem with the old stuff and the new stuff is the delivery. The bioavailability of a typical capsule of un-esterfied 19-norDIOL is less than 1%. That is why you had guys dosing it as high as a gram. But sublingual 19-norDiol had an estimated bioavailability closer to 68%. Which is why such a little dose had such a nice biological effect. I'm using 19-norDIOL in this example just because there is good research behind it. Sublinguals have some limitations though.

We are working on an article that compares oral vs. sublingual vs. this delivery method and outlining our estimates for bioavailability for each. We are still discussing where it falls and how we want to advertise that exactly but it's coming. As you can probably guess though this system is superior to both. Although without the Hormone Shield I dont think it would be as good as the sublinguals.

Just as an example, that study I referenced above that was brand new on berberine showed it increased the bioavailability of the drug tested 38-40%. That's very significant.

As a straight up estimate (there is no pharmacokinetic research on this stuff so it is just an estimate) it is somewhere like this:

1 sublingual tab = 200-300mg's of an oral capsule
    1 dose of Alpha Mass = 300-500mg's of an oral capsule

Note: I may change my thoughts on this depending upon on the logs go bros. I think it might have an even greater potential.
    ForeRunner Labs

26. My boss tells me I'm too long winded.
    ForeRunner Labs

27. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We actually believe it's quite a bit higher than we ever initially though it would be. The sublingual studies hinted at that, but then the AMS 1-Androsterone urinary excretion study (third party) supported it even further. That showed us it appeared to convert to the diol, and testosterone quite efficiently. The problem with the old stuff and the new stuff is the delivery. The bioavailability of a typical capsule of un-esterfied 19-norDIOL is less than 1%. That is why you had guys dosing it as high as a gram. But sublingual 19-norDiol had an estimated bioavailability closer to 68%. Which is why such a little dose had such a nice biological effect. I'm using 19-norDIOL in this example just because there is good research behind it. Sublinguals have some limitations though.

We are working on an article that compares oral vs. sublingual vs. this delivery method and outlining our estimates for bioavailability for each. We are still discussing where it falls and how we want to advertise that exactly but it's coming. As you can probably guess though this system is superior to both. Although without the Hormone Shield I dont think it would be as good as the sublinguals.

Just as an example, that study I referenced above that was brand new on berberine showed it increased the bioavailability of the drug tested 38-40%. That's very significant.

As a straight up estimate (there is no pharmacokinetic research on this stuff so it is just an estimate) it is somewhere like this:

1 sublingual tab = 200-300mg's of an oral capsule
    1 dose of Alpha Mass = 300-500mg's of an oral capsule

Note: I may change my thoughts on this depending upon on the logs go bros. I think it might have an even greater potential.
    thanks bud good post

28. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    My boss tells me I'm too long winded.
    Yeah, just say it's awesome and it works because I say so. That's what we want to hear/believe.

29. With all the various dosages and delivery systems for higher bio-availability, it left me wondering if there is a saturation point where more will not be necessary.

Similar Forum Threads

1. GlycerGROW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By cervasa1977 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:26 PM
  2. REDuction FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 02:22 PM
  3. SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:43 PM