ForeRunner Labs Frequently Asked Questions

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Pmid: 21870106 for the nerds...
    Thanks
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.83%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    So this is less 1-DHEA per cap than the competitor but should be better due to more absorption?
    I didn't even make note of that till now...so there is 90mg of U-1-DHEA in a 3 cap serving of Alpha? or is it 30mg per serving (3 caps). The label posted on PHF says "serving: 3 capsules", and list 30mg...but Im assuming that is per capsule...label is confusing. (im assuming its per capsule, and even at 60% the dosage of the other product, the pricing still is far better from FRL for this per mg)
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    I didn't even make note of that till now...so there is 90mg of U-1-DHEA in a 3 cap serving of Alpha? or is it 30mg per serving (3 caps). The label posted on PHF says "serving: 3 capsules", and list 30mg...but Im assuming that is per capsule...label is confusing. (im assuming its per capsule, and even at 60% the dosage of the other product, the pricing still is far better from FRL for this per mg)
    Could also be less due to better absorption i dont know...just was really curious.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

It's actually correct. 3 caps is a total of 30mgs ultra 1-DHEA. We believe our hormone shield is superior to the point that a larger dose is not necessary, nor is it financially feasible for your typical guy.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.83%

It's actually correct. 3 caps is a total of 30mgs ultra 1-DHEA. We believe our hormone shield is superior to the point that a larger dose is not necessary, nor is it financially feasible for your typical guy.
    Gotcha. Interesting.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

yea, the amount per serving is what has me like :/ uhhh.... but it is a bold step, so hopefully it works.

too bad they couldn't add the ester, and the cyclodextrin, ha ha.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

So, anyone going to be logging this bad boy? I want to see what it can do...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    So, anyone going to be logging this bad boy? I want to see what it can do...
    Word.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

JayDee6 will be logging with some pics and vids. Gonna get more loggers as well. Just want to wait until we can actually ship it to gather them.
    ForeRunner Labs

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking forward to seeing if we have a winner here!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looking forward to seeing if we have a winner here!
    Thanks for the follow
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yea, the amount per serving is what has me like :/ uhhh.... but it is a bold step, so hopefully it works.
    This is why i'm hesistant to pull the trigger. I'm living on a budget these days, so I'd prefer to buy something that actually works.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.83%

What type of conversion rate to 1-T are you guys projecting with this?

1-T supps back in the day were dosed at what? 100-300mg? 1-AD (original) was dosed in the 200-400 and was a one step conversion to 1-T? This is a 2 step starting at 30mg...you guys must be loving this hormone sheild complex.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

...don't have the bottle pic pulled up...is that 120 caps per bottle...so a bottle lasts 20 days?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.45%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ...don't have the bottle pic pulled up...is that 120 caps per bottle...so a bottle lasts 20 days?
    It's a 28 day supply, or 168 caps IIRC.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

What type of conversion rate to 1-T are you guys projecting with this?

1-T supps back in the day were dosed at what? 100-300mg? 1-AD (original) was dosed in the 200-400 and was a one step conversion to 1-T? This is a 2 step starting at 30mg...you guys must be loving this hormone sheild complex.
    We actually believe it's quite a bit higher than we ever initially though it would be. The sublingual studies hinted at that, but then the AMS 1-Androsterone urinary excretion study (third party) supported it even further. That showed us it appeared to convert to the diol, and testosterone quite efficiently. The problem with the old stuff and the new stuff is the delivery. The bioavailability of a typical capsule of un-esterfied 19-norDIOL is less than 1%. That is why you had guys dosing it as high as a gram. But sublingual 19-norDiol had an estimated bioavailability closer to 68%. Which is why such a little dose had such a nice biological effect. I'm using 19-norDIOL in this example just because there is good research behind it. Sublinguals have some limitations though.

We are working on an article that compares oral vs. sublingual vs. this delivery method and outlining our estimates for bioavailability for each. We are still discussing where it falls and how we want to advertise that exactly but it's coming. As you can probably guess though this system is superior to both. Although without the Hormone Shield I dont think it would be as good as the sublinguals.

Just as an example, that study I referenced above that was brand new on berberine showed it increased the bioavailability of the drug tested 38-40%. That's very significant.

As a straight up estimate (there is no pharmacokinetic research on this stuff so it is just an estimate) it is somewhere like this:

1 sublingual tab = 200-300mg's of an oral capsule
    1 dose of Alpha Mass = 300-500mg's of an oral capsule

Note: I may change my thoughts on this depending upon on the logs go bros. I think it might have an even greater potential.
    ForeRunner Labs

17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

My boss tells me I'm too long winded.
    ForeRunner Labs

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%

We actually believe it's quite a bit higher than we ever initially though it would be. The sublingual studies hinted at that, but then the AMS 1-Androsterone urinary excretion study (third party) supported it even further. That showed us it appeared to convert to the diol, and testosterone quite efficiently. The problem with the old stuff and the new stuff is the delivery. The bioavailability of a typical capsule of un-esterfied 19-norDIOL is less than 1%. That is why you had guys dosing it as high as a gram. But sublingual 19-norDiol had an estimated bioavailability closer to 68%. Which is why such a little dose had such a nice biological effect. I'm using 19-norDIOL in this example just because there is good research behind it. Sublinguals have some limitations though.

We are working on an article that compares oral vs. sublingual vs. this delivery method and outlining our estimates for bioavailability for each. We are still discussing where it falls and how we want to advertise that exactly but it's coming. As you can probably guess though this system is superior to both. Although without the Hormone Shield I dont think it would be as good as the sublinguals.

Just as an example, that study I referenced above that was brand new on berberine showed it increased the bioavailability of the drug tested 38-40%. That's very significant.

As a straight up estimate (there is no pharmacokinetic research on this stuff so it is just an estimate) it is somewhere like this:

1 sublingual tab = 200-300mg's of an oral capsule
    1 dose of Alpha Mass = 300-500mg's of an oral capsule

Note: I may change my thoughts on this depending upon on the logs go bros. I think it might have an even greater potential.
    thanks bud good post
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.45%

My boss tells me I'm too long winded.
    Yeah, just say it's awesome and it works because I say so. That's what we want to hear/believe.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.22%

With all the various dosages and delivery systems for higher bio-availability, it left me wondering if there is a saturation point where more will not be necessary.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    With all the various dosages and delivery systems for higher bio-availability, it left me wondering if there is a saturation point where more will not be necessary.
    That's true to some point. As your test levels increase the body will likely down regulate the androgenic producing peripheral enzymes as a response. This is probably the reason prohormones tend to work better in older guys (lower test levels thus upregulating of critical peripheral enzymes.

At the same time (and I've seen this mentioned in some of the andro research), the conjugation enzymes in the liver and intestines seem to be overwhelmed so to speak during the first 4-5 weeks. But then fight back.

Negative feedback mechanisms are a bitch aren't they.

This is why in our cycle outlines we don't suggest a cycle length over five weeks.

At lot of this is more theory of course. I like talking about it though.
    ForeRunner Labs

22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Yeah, just say it's awesome and it works because I say so. That's what we want to hear/believe.
    That actually works for the bros in the supp shops and gyms to some degree. Not so much the board crew as you know.
    ForeRunner Labs

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%

so you wouldnt suggest an 8 week cycle?
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    so you wouldnt suggest an 8 week cycle?
    I think a better cycle will be five weeks or less at a higher dose as opposed to a long low dose cycle.
    ForeRunner Labs

25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.22%

Hmm.. I have all kinds of questions now. If you don't mind me asking, since there are 2 approaches you mentioned e.g. do not exceed 5 weeks at recommended, and\or a higher dosage at 5 weeks or less.

I want to throw in a variable here of another ph for example when stacking AlphaMass with lets say a 4-dhea compound. Regardless if it is a higher dosage or recommended dosage, is there the possibility of competing pathways, or is there a way to actually mitigate that, and can that happen if you take a larger dose on a 4-5 week cycle for a single compound.
    I'm looking at 2 scenarios:
    1. A stack where compounds compete for the same pathway, causing one not to get the desired results (diet and hard work are assumed to be in place)
    2. A single compound at a higher dose causing a saturation point, or just to much for the pathway to absorb.

If the wording sounded dumb, it's cause I'm not a scientist or bio-chemist major, minor or anything Just from what I have read this is how I visualized the process.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.45%

I think a better cycle will be five weeks or less at a higher dose as opposed to a long low dose cycle.
    So, maybe something like a 7-8 week Legal SARM run finished with 4-5 week Alpha Mass for 12 weeks total?
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

So, maybe something like a 7-8 week Legal SARM run finished with 4-5 week Alpha Mass for 12 weeks total?
    You have the right idea. Or even 4-5 weeks with prohormones followed by a methyl for 3-4 weeks. That's assuming the methyl is an active steroid, which basically eliminates the peripheral enzymes needed for the conversions.
    ForeRunner Labs

28. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Hmm.. I have all kinds of questions now. If you don't mind me asking, since there are 2 approaches you mentioned e.g. do not exceed 5 weeks at recommended, and\or a higher dosage at 5 weeks or less.

I want to throw in a variable here of another ph for example when stacking AlphaMass with lets say a 4-dhea compound. Regardless if it is a higher dosage or recommended dosage, is there the possibility of competing pathways, or is there a way to actually mitigate that, and can that happen if you take a larger dose on a 4-5 week cycle for a single compound.
    I'm looking at 2 scenarios:
    1. A stack where compounds compete for the same pathway, causing one not to get the desired results (diet and hard work are assumed to be in place)
    2. A single compound at a higher dose causing a saturation point, or just to much for the pathway to absorb.

If the wording sounded dumb, it's cause I'm not a scientist or bio-chemist major, minor or anything Just from what I have read this is how I visualized the process.
    They do compete for the same enzymes. This illustrates the conversion pathways of 1-DHEA, but you could plug in 4-DHEA, 19-norDHEA, and even a few other prohormones at the same spot as 1-DHEA and follow either path. So really in situation 1 or 2 it wont vary. The difference you may see is some synergy between compounds. Example 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA will be popular simply because it will be relatively side effect free, but it wont create as good of gains as 1-DHEA alone at an equivalent dose, or even 1-DHEA + 19-norDHEA. Does this answer your question? Or at least help?

ForeRunner Labs

29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i've noticed that when running pro hormones. low dosages start out good, but i keep having to increase the dosage to get the same effect. it's how i ended up at 1,000mg of 4-ad.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i've noticed that when running pro hormones. low dosages start out good, but i keep having to increase the dosage to get the same effect. it's how i ended up at 1,000mg of 4-ad.
    Makes sense based on some of the research. I think this is also why you see more variability when it comes to gains when dealing with PH's vs. something like superdrol. Still it's about 19,000 times easier on the system.
    ForeRunner Labs

31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.22%

They do compete for the same enzymes. This illustrates the conversion pathways of 1-DHEA, but you could plug in 4-DHEA, 19-norDHEA, and even a few other prohormones at the same spot as 1-DHEA and follow either path. So really in situation 1 or 2 it wont vary. The difference you may see is some synergy between compounds. Example 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA will be popular simply because it will be relatively side effect free, but it wont create as good of gains as 1-DHEA alone at an equivalent dose, or even 1-DHEA + 19-norDHEA. Does this answer your question? Or at least help?

It does help and am doing some reading on neurochemistry as a result to gain a better understanding. I mean for all intents and purposes we are dealing with activation via 3b-hsd and 17b hsd type 2 & 10 into 1-testosterone. However it seems that this can bounce back and forth e.g. activation and deactivation.
    So I think a bit sunk in the memory bank :-)

Now, what about synergy? I got incomplete info which did not go into details or nothing actually and just said that by stacking you get the effect of 1+1=3 or if you add more 1+1+1=5, and did not explain what prohormones are synergistic.
    Also on that note, I don't think you necessarily need to stack phs with phs, but instead you can enhance the effect using certain supplements such as creatine, l-carnitine-l-tartrate, DAA (read somewhere its good to do throughout a cycle for easier recovery).

I appreciate the information and education you are giving, it's actually really cool.
    Thanks!
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Same here roid thanks for all the information your spreading. I would rep you but can't from my phone.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

A quick question comes to mind though. I've been planning on a run with the alpha mass product and the deca sarm product from ams. My question is after a nice long 12 week cycle of deca sarm and then a pct would it not be a good idea to run a ph like alpha mass but instead something that was active on it's own like epi so as to give the enzymes enough time to re up so to speak.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

It does help and am doing some reading on neurochemistry as a result to gain a better understanding. I mean for all intents and purposes we are dealing with activation via 3b-hsd and 17b hsd type 2 & 10 into 1-testosterone. However it seems that this can bounce back and forth e.g. activation and deactivation.
    So I think a bit sunk in the memory bank :-)

Now, what about synergy? I got incomplete info which did not go into details or nothing actually and just said that by stacking you get the effect of 1+1=3 or if you add more 1+1+1=5, and did not explain what prohormones are synergistic.
    Also on that note, I don't think you necessarily need to stack phs with phs, but instead you can enhance the effect using certain supplements such as creatine, l-carnitine-l-tartrate, DAA (read somewhere its good to do throughout a cycle for easier recovery).

I appreciate the information and education you are giving, it's actually really cool.
    Thanks!
    I think you are looking at the arrows incorrectly. Type 2 and 10 actually convert the hormones back into less powerful prohormones. But you do have the right idea that the conversions are not 'static' and they can be moving back and forth depending upon the tissue it interacts with...

Synergy was a bad word. I should have said "complimentary". Think of it like this:

Gains in size/strength - on a scale of 1-10 with 10 equaling great gains

12 caps of Alpha Mass/day = 10
    6 caps of Alpha Mass + 6 caps of Alpha Bulk (4-DHEA product) = 5-8

Side effects (ex. lethargy, libido loss) - on a scale of 1-10 with 10 equaling bad sides

6 caps of Alpha Mass + 6 caps of Alpha Bulk (4-DHEA product) = 4-6

Or something similar to the above.
    ForeRunner Labs

35. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    A quick question comes to mind though. I've been planning on a run with the alpha mass product and the deca sarm product from ams. My question is after a nice long 12 week cycle of deca sarm and then a pct would it not be a good idea to run a ph like alpha mass but instead something that was active on it's own like epi so as to give the enzymes enough time to re up so to speak.
    I wish I could easily answer that, and it's something to look into for sure. However, after a lay off just like your hormonal system these enzymes will recover. So assuming you take adequate time off you should be fine.
    ForeRunner Labs

36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.22%

I think you are looking at the arrows incorrectly. Type 2 and 10 actually convert the hormones back into less powerful prohormones. But you do have the right idea that the conversions are not 'static' and they can be moving back and forth depending upon the tissue it interacts with...

Synergy was a bad word. I should have said "complimentary". Think of it like this:

Gains in size/strength - on a scale of 1-10 with 10 equaling great gains

6 caps of Alpha Mass + 6 caps of Alpha Bulk (4-DHEA product) = 5-8

Side effects (ex. lethargy, libido loss) - on a scale of 1-10 with 10 equaling bad sides

6 caps of Alpha Mass + 6 caps of Alpha Bulk (4-DHEA product) = 4-6

Or something similar to the above.
    LOL! Yes I definitely did The formula you provided makes sense if one is willing to forgo the sides, or go with a conservative approach. This gives me lots to think about and consider.
    Would you think it reasonable that the gains are relative to the persons ph experience? I often wonder about de-sensitization of the receptors as I do know for some people it seems to be chronic usage thus the need to megadose, whereas a person who rarely uses them e.g. 1 year + since the last run would benefit the most from the recommended dosage solo or in a stack?
    I would stack both the 1dhea and 4dhea and having had 2 very short cycles (3 weeks approx) over 2 years ago, maybe the gains would be on the high end 8+?

Also when will alpha bulk be released? :-)
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

LOL! Yes I definitely did The formula you provided makes sense if one is willing to forgo the sides, or go with a conservative approach. This gives me lots to think about and consider.
    Would you think it reasonable that the gains are relative to the persons ph experience? I often wonder about de-sensitization of the receptors as I do know for some people it seems to be chronic usage thus the need to megadose, whereas a person who rarely uses them e.g. 1 year + since the last run would benefit the most from the recommended dosage solo or in a stack?
    I would stack both the 1dhea and 4dhea and having had 2 very short cycles (3 weeks approx) over 2 years ago, maybe the gains would be on the high end 8+?

Also when will alpha bulk be released? :-)
    Will let AM minds know..right now Alpha Mass is released
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.22%

I just read the study Pmid:21870106 and saw that the subjects consumed 300 mg's for 2 weeks afterwards the test was performed to evaluate the enzyme activity, and also noticed that there was a decrease in CYP2D6 between 0-8 h urinary dextromethorphan/dextrorphan increased ninefold.

Are they saying that the enzyme activity was already inhibited immediately after consuming 300 mg's of berberine as mentioned by 0-8h (0 - 8 hours after administration?).
  39. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

I just read the study Pmid:21870106 and saw that the subjects consumed 300 mg's for 2 weeks afterwards the test was performed to evaluate the enzyme activity, and also noticed that there was a decrease in CYP2D6 between 0-8 h urinary dextromethorphan/dextrorphan increased ninefold.

Are they saying that the enzyme activity was already inhibited immediately after consuming 300 mg's of berberine as mentioned by 0-8h (0 - 8 hours after administration?).
    They actually gave them 300mg's three times per day (t.i.d. = 3).

They gave them the drug(s) on day 1 before dosing any berberine and took blood and urine samples. Gave them berberine for two weeks, and on the last day gave them the same drug and took blood and urine sample. Then compared the two.
    ForeRunner Labs

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%

They actually gave them 300mg's three times per day (t.i.d. = 3).

They gave them the drug(s) on day 1 before dosing any berberine and took blood and urine samples. Gave them berberine for two weeks, and on the last day gave them the same drug and took blood and urine sample. Then compared the two.
    I think I'll try to get around to posting a thread on Med Term in relationship to dosings and meds etc. Been meaning to do it for awhile now. Just see people posting off the wall abbv. for how many times a day and so forth and it always bugs me..lol. Not that it is bad or I get mad, but maybe it'll help people keep on the same track, just like in the medical community.

i.g. B.I.D; T.I.D, Q.I.D; Q.D; I.M; S.Q, etc
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

Similar Forum Threads

1. GlycerGROW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By cervasa1977 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:26 PM
  2. REDuction FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 02:22 PM
  3. SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:43 PM