ForeRunner Labs Presents Alpha Mass

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Presents Alpha Mass

When Forerunner Labs™ set out to find the most effective muscle builder legally available it was without a doubt 1-DHEA, the powerful 1-Testosterone prohormone.

Still we needed to make it the best prohormone on the market. It certainly has its weaknesses in its standard form (plain ole 1-DHEA). And to reinvent an already great prohormone we had to do something extreme. So what did we create? Introducing Ultra 1-DHEA:

Ultra 1-DHEA is the powerhouse of Alpha Mass.

It leads to lean muscle gains, and explosive strength. Ultra 1-DHEA accomplishes this by increasing lymphatic absorption which results in a biological effect that is over 80% greater than standard 1-DHEA!

But ForeRunner Labs™ didn’t stop there…

We could have stopped right there and been happy with the product. But why not make it even better? Knowing that even lymphatic absorption is limited to approximately 5-15%, that still leaves a lot of 1-DHEA unprotected from the dreaded first pass metabolism.

How did we get around this problem?

Easy! We used one very well known natural supplement (berberine) and another lesser well known daddy of berberine (rhizoma coptidis) to decrease the enzymes that break down 1-DHEA that render it useless. These two have been shown to increase the bioavailability of other compounds 19% or greater!

Icing on the cake…

To top it all off ForeRunner Labs™ added a powerful element known as cobalt. Cobalt not only decreases the enzymes that break down 1-DHEA (increasing bioavailability), but it also dramatically increases the oxygen supply to your muscles so you can train harder and longer!

Putting it all together

Finally we wanted to ensure the Ultra 1-DHEA is stable once it reaches its intended environment (your digestive system). To do this we used a liquid cap containing a Hormone Carrier Matrix™ that optimizes the delivery of Ultra 1-DHEA.

There is MORE!

By creating Ultra 1-DHEA we still avoid losing any of the benefits of the previous versions of 1-DHEA. This includes no conversion to DHT or estrogen. And we give you 168 liquid caps per bottle so you can dose it as you see fit and stack it with any other prohormones you love.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so even I'll admit that's the quick hit marketing stuff. If your a geek like me that's not what you care about. I'll have the cool stuff up in another thread tonight. Give me some time.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Siiiiiiiick! Can't wait to try this!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jaydee will be logging this for us as well. Can't get much better in terms of someone who knows their body.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Back is looking solid man.
Thanks a lot bud. Like I said, I AM going to nationals next year. I'm pulling out all the stops and am going to be peeled to the bone as well as a lot bigger than my last show.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Jaydee will be logging this for us as well. Can't get much better in terms of someone who knows their body.
I definitely won't disappoint in terms of having a thorough, detailed log. I will do before and afters, as well as intra-training vids just for fun. All poundages, reps, sets, training style, etc will be logged. I can't wait to see what Alpha Mass can do!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome, gonna pick this up fo shoooooo.

cwheeler

Awards
What's going to be the required post cycle and cycle support for this stuff?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff here fellas..keep in going..don't forget our Facebook fan page..gettin closer to 100

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all i care about is serving size, and amount per serving, ig it's expensive, it better be alot (like 600mg per serving 60 servings per bottle), if it isn't, it better be inexpensive. (so i can dose it like that)

lets get the good stuff up here.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's going to be the required post cycle and cycle support for this stuff?
Pretty standard PCT. Meaning if you have done a PCT and it worked in the past do the same thing again. We are coming out with a test booster known as Alpha Test, but it wont be available initially. If you use Alpha Mass or Alpha Hard for anything over 4 weeks, then it's probably time to bring in the serm.
We are also working on a PCT product that combines a powerful AI with cortisol control. We will have information on how to use this with both a serm and Alpha Test or one or the other.

all i care about is serving size, and amount per serving, ig it's expensive, it better be alot (like 600mg per serving 60 servings per bottle), if it isn't, it better be inexpensive. (so i can dose it like that)

lets get the good stuff up here.

There is no doubt this stuff is expensive and if we could we would have given you 600mg/60serving bottles, but that would cost a ridiculous amount of money. We feel the FRL product while dosed lower on paper, is significantly better on a per capsule basis. This is why we added things like cobalt, which actually improve the bioavailability of prohormones, but also improve performance in it of themselves.

Some good reads on cobalt btw:

Free Full Text: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1725077/pdf/v039p00872.pdf
http://www.ergo-log.com/cobaltchloride.html

I think you ran the most legitimate log of the competitor product, right? Maybe if you want we can do the same with the FRL products.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you know your sht, not saying im all into believing less can be more, but ill have to look at what data you guys put up, already off to a good start though. Look forward to reading about it, going to read the cost thread now.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Pretty standard PCT. Meaning if you have done a PCT and it worked in the past do the same thing again. We are coming out with a test booster known as Alpha Test, but it wont be available initially. If you use Alpha Mass or Alpha Hard for anything over 4 weeks, then it's probably time to bring in the serm.
We are also working on a PCT product that combines a powerful AI with cortisol control. We will have information on how to use this with both a serm and Alpha Test or one or the other.
I was curious about this too, since on the 'stacks' chart, alpha test was put in at the end for all, including the all 3 in 1 stack. Will Alpha Test and/or the new PCT product be enough for longer runs or will these be simply just for 4 week cycles?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for chiming in gang.. make sure you check out our Facebook fan page :)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now you're talking. does the write up for the alpha mass pretty much apply to alpha bulk, except the different isomers of dhea?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now you're talking. does the write up for the alpha mass pretty much apply to alpha bulk, except the different isomers of dhea?
Yeah it's the same thing. Working hard on the cost comparison thing, which will be a cool comparison of oral vs sublingual vs lyphatic.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm an experienced PH user...what kind of dosages would I need to see good gains on a stack of alpha mass and alpha bulk? Or would they be better ran along side an estrogenic methyl? (which is what i'm leaning towards....getting a bottle of both and stacking them along side a methyl). I'm interested in stacking the 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA but only if it's going to be worth it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i see that its on presale right now. will it always be that price? or is that like a discounted price?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
i see that its on presale right now. will it always be that price? or is that like a discounted price?
let me find out bro..im just getting up and my west coast pizano still sleeping :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eat a peroge. (SP?)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
eat a peroge. (SP?)
WOW.. more like Rigatoni's I have to oil up my walker in the morning..the tennis ball on the ends of my walker are worn out

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm an experienced PH user...what kind of dosages would I need to see good gains on a stack of alpha mass and alpha bulk? Or would they be better ran along side an estrogenic methyl? (which is what i'm leaning towards....getting a bottle of both and stacking them along side a methyl). I'm interested in stacking the 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA but only if it's going to be worth it.
They would work effectively together. Since your experienced you would want to shoot for a slightly higher dose and/or longer cycle. So 9 caps/day at least 4 weeks.

I actually do have some theories that I believe make stacking a methyl + prohormone a good idea. The methyl should increase the effectiveness, but I havent had a chance to really compile that into tangible thoughts/science. So if you wanted to go that route it wouldnt be a bad idea either.

I believe it's going up after this. I was originally wrong on the price range. So this pre-sale will be the best you see on it initially.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
They would work effectively together. Since your experienced you would want to shoot for a slightly higher dose and/or longer cycle. So 9 caps/day at least 4 weeks.

I actually do have some theories that I believe make stacking a methyl + prohormone a good idea. The methyl should increase the effectiveness, but I havent had a chance to really compile that into tangible thoughts/science. So if you wanted to go that route it wouldnt be a bad idea either.

I believe it's going up after this. I was originally wrong on the price range. So this pre-sale will be the best you see on it initially.
Thanks Royd, i was just about to call my west coast partner..but little early :) But i do believe you are correct

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm..... ive stacked 4-andro-diol with methyls, it was way better than solo. but that could of been cause it was 20mg sd/20mg pp/50mg hd.

lethargy? what lethargy, it was 1g of 4-androstenediol a day.

now about this 60mg of 1-dhea for 27 days.

im guessing the 4-dhea will be higher ( it should be)

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Bump for updates! I'm ITCHING to get my log started!! haha

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for updates! I'm ITCHING to get my log started!! haha
In this coming week. Shoot me your addy and I'll have some sent to you as soon as it comes in. I know I have your addy somewhere but I think it's buried in email.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
In this coming week. Shoot me your addy and I'll have some sent to you as soon as it comes in. I know I have your addy somewhere but I think it's buried in email.
addy sent bro ;)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Happy Monday AM peeps

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw the price dropped even further to 41 and change if you use their labor day sale code. It will not get cheaper than this

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I would have waited till Labor Day sale lol. Coulda had shipping paid for :(

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Btw the price dropped even further to 41 and change if you use their labor day sale code. It will not get cheaper than this
No it won't..it was a last minute change..better get on dat boozzzyy

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I never even thought about a labor day sale. Still when you are ready to run that cycle let me know. I'll see if I can help you out
sounds good brose cuerbro

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder what would happen if I used a bottle of bulk, mass, and hard, to add to the end of a 4 week cycle of something else very similarly named, from a different company, that I already have on hand. I would like to extend my cycle......

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got my bottles yesterday :D