1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger
    Ok this looks awesome, so here is where I possibly as we say "poke the hornet's nest". This maybe premature, but how does it compare or stack against PP's Andromass?
    Dude, good as hell to see ya man
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Dude, good as hell to see ya man
    Hey Copy, how have you been? Glad to see you still in here, and doing great things I see. I am still working out, when I can anyway. Getting ready to start a new cycle, thought I might see what's out there. I have a bottle of AM and AH by PP, and a bottle of Epistrong that is marinating, lol. Went looking for liver long, and ran across this Alpha Mass product, thought I might see how it stacks against AM. Any thoughts?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.7%

Hey Copy, how have you been? Glad to see you still in here, and doing great things I see. I am still working out, when I can anyway. Getting ready to start a new cycle, thought I might see what's out there. I have a bottle of AM and AH by PP, and a bottle of Epistrong that is marinating, lol. Went looking for liver long, and ran across this Alpha Mass product, thought I might see how it stacks against AM. Any thoughts?
    Prolly the biggest did is the delivery system. I haven't ran it yet as I have blood work for the military coming up on the 18th and I think the mrs and I are gonna start trying for kids this month, but logs so far show a good solid 8 or so pounds easy with very very little sides. Labs are still pending of course. You know I am a big PP fan, but I feel forerunner may have a better deal here. I haven't run PPs though either to be honest. Since you have them all you should run them both and give feed back man. Though I think you should run forerunners first lol. Epi? Come one man, always a favorite of mine. Strength is pretty good, but size is what it gives me. It's aeasier on the body, but forerunners stuff will be easier and better for ya for what it's worth.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Prolly the biggest did is the delivery system. I haven't ran it yet as I have blood work for the military coming up on the 18th and I think the mrs and I are gonna start trying for kids this month, but logs so far show a good solid 8 or so pounds easy with very very little sides. Labs are still pending of course. You know I am a big PP fan, but I feel forerunner may have a better deal here. I haven't run PPs though either to be honest. Since you have them all you should run them both and give feed back man. Though I think you should run forerunners first lol. Epi? Come one man, always a favorite of mine. Strength is pretty good, but size is what it gives me. It's aeasier on the body, but forerunners stuff will be easier and better for ya for what it's worth.
    Wow, you think Alpha Mass is that good huh? I guess comparing it to Epi, may not be a good thing since they kind do different things and give different results.....strength vs size. So what do you suggest in regards to stacking the Alpha Mass? Or should I just run it solo? Can I get away with the TRS stack from PP as a PCT?
    Oh by the way, where you stationed now? Man I have been trying to get back in, miss that life so bad. They are giving me a really hard time. Shoot, I won't mind working for someone like Black Water, just want something affiliated with the military...well something tactical. Not some desk job, lol.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.7%

Wow, you think Alpha Mass is that good huh? I guess comparing it to Epi, may not be a good thing since they kind do different things and give different results.....strength vs size. So what do you suggest in regards to stacking the Alpha Mass? Or should I just run it solo? Can I get away with the TRS stack from PP as a PCT?
    Oh by the way, where you stationed now? Man I have been trying to get back in, miss that life so bad. They are giving me a really hard time. Shoot, I won't mind working for someone like Black Water, just want something affiliated with the military...well something tactical. Not some desk job, lol.
    For being aeasier on the body and legal I think it's def a solid bang for your buck. So far all the logs have people gaining like 8-10 lbs pretty lean with little water weight. Strength seems to be pretty solid. As far as PCT I am a fan of usually using a SERM, but yes I do think you could get away with the TRS.

I'm still in DC, but will be deploying to Afgan next year. I ow what you mean man, it is a good life for those of us that it fits with. With the defense budget getting cut so drastically all the services are downsizing like crazy and it's hard to come back in. Ever consider a dif branch? I use to say hell no to that stuff, but as I've been in longer and gotten older I'm over it and see nothing wrong with it. I'm over the whole service rivalry crap. What ever is gonna give you what you want you know what I mean? Btw let me get back to you about the contract work. I have a buddy in afghan right now with a contractor and he was saying not too long ago they are hiring. I'll get you the name of the company if you like. He has a working dog over there. Only experience was infantry Marine for him. I'm sure someone with ranger experience would do well.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Heck ya, I would love to get into that if I could. I tried with Air National Guard when I first got out, did that for a while. Hated the laid back lifestyle, so I went back to Army Reserve. So, no chance with that again. I think I might try Marine, my only reason for wanting back in Army, was so I go back to jumping. Love putting my knees in the breeze, lol. Any way, I go ahead and buy that Alpha Mass, and give it a run, and put the AH, and the AM, and the Epistrong in the closet for the down the road. Looking forward to hearing from you. Good luck to you and the Mrs. with the baby making journey.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.27%

Has anyone had trouble with acne? I'm 2 weeks in & by the end of week 2 I was covered it acne (face, shoulders, arms, even stomach). Almost welt-like. Very red & painful. Been trying to use topicals to clear it up but no luck. Any suggestions?

Mind you I'm 39 & havent had acne in a long time.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.91%

Quote Originally Posted by shyboy View Post
    Has anyone had trouble with acne? I'm 2 weeks in & by the end of week 2 I was covered it acne (face, shoulders, arms, even stomach). Almost welt-like. Very red & painful. Been trying to use topicals to clear it up but no luck. Any suggestions?

How high you dosing?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Are you on any medications?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I've heard it can hit some people pretty hard. You taking antioxidants or anything on cycle? That would help a little...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.27%

I started at 3 x 2 times a day. Backed off to 2 x2 a day. No meds. The only thing I had was a flu shot last tuesday. I wouldnt think that would react that badly (I've never had any reaction to that). Otherwise I just may be acne-prone. I've stopped dosing entirely to see if it starts to clear up.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%

That sucks but it's possible to be an issue. Have you cycled any other prohormones before? Did you change your diet drastically in any way?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.27%

No changes to diet or any other supps (Jetfuel occasionally, VPX No shotgun (pre) & No Synthesize (post-workout). I've done Superdrol, MIT, & some others in the past. Never broke out like this. Haven't done any PHs in 2 years.
    I stopped everything. I still have some marks & breakout. Was almost cytic, quarter-size welts all over. Finally starting to clear up though. I will retry the Alphamass when I am completely cleared up. Didnt mean to insinuate it was the only reason for the breakout, could have been any combination of things with the flu shot. Just the first thing i thought of will increased test levels is acne breakout. Will post how it goes when i restart.

On a side note, 2 weeks in i was up a solid 4 lbs (on a hardgainer), stomach bloat was minimal but i was eating more also. I tend to be carb-sensitive & get bloat from that. Strength was through the roof! Felt like i could lift for days. Higher weight AND reps.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No changes to diet or any other supps (Jetfuel occasionally, VPX No shotgun (pre) & No Synthesize (post-workout). I've done Superdrol, MIT, & some others in the past. Never broke out like this. Haven't done any PHs in 2 years.
    I stopped everything. I still have some marks & breakout. Was almost cytic, quarter-size welts all over. Finally starting to clear up though. I will retry the Alphamass when I am completely cleared up. Didnt mean to insinuate it was the only reason for the breakout, could have been any combination of things with the flu shot. Just the first thing i thought of will increased test levels is acne breakout. Will post how it goes when i restart.

On a side note, 2 weeks in i was up a solid 4 lbs (on a hardgainer), stomach bloat was minimal but i was eating more also. I tend to be carb-sensitive & get bloat from that. Strength was through the roof! Felt like i could lift for days. Higher weight AND reps.
    keep us posted bro..glad things are clearing up
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I herd this is a sweet low deal on Alpha Mass for short time...its a total lockout deal
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

that is a good deal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    that is a good deal.
    not sure how long this will last..but DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    I herd this is a sweet low deal on Alpha Mass for short time...its a total lockout deal
    Just heard that. Awesome
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

PS does the halloween code still work on it?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.82%

it's the best price i've seen on it
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    it's the best price i've seen on it
    not sure how long..
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Just picked up a couple bottle. Should I do 9 caps a day for 6 weeks for 6 caps a day for 8 weeks? anyone prefer one over the other?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

at 220lbs id do 9 ed
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.02%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    at 220lbs id do 9 ed
    Down to 214 today lol. I plan on stacking it with the androseries stuff too.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Forerunner Labs to AM!!
    By Admin in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 05:15 PM
  2. Welcome Forerunner Labs to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 11:15 AM
  3. CONTROLLED LABS presents: MOTIV8 II
    By pu12en12g in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 11:01 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 02:07 PM
  5. Axis Labs Presents: Furazadrol
    By rampage jackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7