ForeRunner Labs Presents Alpha Mass

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I'm an experienced PH user...what kind of dosages would I need to see good gains on a stack of alpha mass and alpha bulk? Or would they be better ran along side an estrogenic methyl? (which is what i'm leaning towards....getting a bottle of both and stacking them along side a methyl). I'm interested in stacking the 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA but only if it's going to be worth it.


  2. i see that its on presale right now. will it always be that price? or is that like a discounted price?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    i see that its on presale right now. will it always be that price? or is that like a discounted price?
    let me find out bro..im just getting up and my west coast pizano still sleeping
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  4. eat a peroge. (SP?)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    eat a peroge. (SP?)
    WOW.. more like Rigatoni's I have to oil up my walker in the morning..the tennis ball on the ends of my walker are worn out
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I'm an experienced PH user...what kind of dosages would I need to see good gains on a stack of alpha mass and alpha bulk? Or would they be better ran along side an estrogenic methyl? (which is what i'm leaning towards....getting a bottle of both and stacking them along side a methyl). I'm interested in stacking the 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA but only if it's going to be worth it.
    They would work effectively together. Since your experienced you would want to shoot for a slightly higher dose and/or longer cycle. So 9 caps/day at least 4 weeks.

    I actually do have some theories that I believe make stacking a methyl + prohormone a good idea. The methyl should increase the effectiveness, but I havent had a chance to really compile that into tangible thoughts/science. So if you wanted to go that route it wouldnt be a bad idea either.

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    i see that its on presale right now. will it always be that price? or is that like a discounted price?
    I believe it's going up after this. I was originally wrong on the price range. So this pre-sale will be the best you see on it initially.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    They would work effectively together. Since your experienced you would want to shoot for a slightly higher dose and/or longer cycle. So 9 caps/day at least 4 weeks.

    I actually do have some theories that I believe make stacking a methyl + prohormone a good idea. The methyl should increase the effectiveness, but I havent had a chance to really compile that into tangible thoughts/science. So if you wanted to go that route it wouldnt be a bad idea either.



    I believe it's going up after this. I was originally wrong on the price range. So this pre-sale will be the best you see on it initially.
    Thanks Royd, i was just about to call my west coast partner..but little early But i do believe you are correct
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  8. hmmm..... ive stacked 4-andro-diol with methyls, it was way better than solo. but that could of been cause it was 20mg sd/20mg pp/50mg hd.

    lethargy? what lethargy, it was 1g of 4-androstenediol a day.

    now about this 60mg of 1-dhea for 27 days.

    im guessing the 4-dhea will be higher ( it should be)

  9. Bump for updates! I'm ITCHING to get my log started!! haha
    Advanced Muscle Science/Forerunner Labs Sponsored Athlete

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JayDee6 View Post
    Bump for updates! I'm ITCHING to get my log started!! haha
    In this coming week. Shoot me your addy and I'll have some sent to you as soon as it comes in. I know I have your addy somewhere but I think it's buried in email.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    In this coming week. Shoot me your addy and I'll have some sent to you as soon as it comes in. I know I have your addy somewhere but I think it's buried in email.
    addy sent bro
    Advanced Muscle Science/Forerunner Labs Sponsored Athlete

  12. Happy Monday AM peeps
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  13. Btw the price dropped even further to 41 and change if you use their labor day sale code. It will not get cheaper than this
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  14. I wish I would have waited till Labor Day sale lol. Coulda had shipping paid for
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Btw the price dropped even further to 41 and change if you use their labor day sale code. It will not get cheaper than this
    No it won't..it was a last minute change..better get on dat boozzzyy
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I wish I would have waited till Labor Day sale lol. Coulda had shipping paid for
    DAMMMM
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I wish I would have waited till Labor Day sale lol. Coulda had shipping paid for
    Yeah I never even thought about a labor day sale. Still when you are ready to run that cycle let me know. I'll see if I can help you out
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Yeah I never even thought about a labor day sale. Still when you are ready to run that cycle let me know. I'll see if I can help you out
    sounds good brose cuerbro
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  19. I wonder what would happen if I used a bottle of bulk, mass, and hard, to add to the end of a 4 week cycle of something else very similarly named, from a different company, that I already have on hand. I would like to extend my cycle......

  20. just got my bottles yesterday
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    just got my bottles yesterday
    heck yes..
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  22. Mine are in the mail and I can't wait!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JayDee6 View Post
    Mine are in the mail and I can't wait!!
    sweet...looks like everybody is getting there's right on schedule
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JayDee6 View Post
    Mine are in the mail and I can't wait!!
    Tracking says Friday delivery. Be on the lookout!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  25. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Tracking says Friday delivery. Be on the lookout!
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!
    Advanced Muscle Science/Forerunner Labs Sponsored Athlete

  26. Gang, there is another super low pre-order sale going on right now..
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Gang, there is another sup low pre-order sale going on right now..
    Lowest yet actually. 41 bucks right?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni
    Gang, there is another sup low pre-order sale going on right now..
    @.@!

    Must find!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Lowest yet actually. 41 bucks right?
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    @.@!

    Must find!
    you stand correct Royd $41.00.. Hey Matt, hit up Royd for more info
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  30. You guys should post up where it is at on your Facebook page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Forerunner Labs to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 10:15 AM
  2. CONTROLLED LABS presents: MOTIV8 II
    By pu12en12g in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 10:01 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 01:07 PM
  4. Axis Labs Presents: Furazadrol
    By rampage jackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 10:43 PM
Log in
Log in