Hi everyone! Im new here and need advice.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hi Jasmine, like others have said sounds like your cardio, is being over done and your body is preparing to run a marathon, have to keep surprising the body and confuse it with workouts and cardio girl, to target the lower area yes swimming is the best for it, walking lunges, incline leg press with low weight hi rep, and hip thrusters to help tighten your ass and inner thigh area will help to in my opinion if you work a certain area that area is more likely to lose weight than the rest of your body but your whole body will lose weight too so lets say you incline leg press to target legs and glutes, that area will burn more fat that your arms or midsection ya kno, good luck and hope you reach your goal, and remember diet is key!!

2. Try running stadium stairs. this seems to work for many of the girls I know that compete. I use it myself as well. My legs slim pretty quickly so i have to be careful with this one.
    I use Lipo PM and it works great.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kkschaef View Post
    Try running stadium stairs. this seems to work for many of the girls I know that compete. I use it myself as well. My legs slim pretty quickly so i have to be careful with this one...
    That's interesting. Running stairs is something I would suggest if you were trying to GAIN MUSCLE in your legs and glutes. Running stairs has always bulked my lower body up, as opposed to help get rid of the fat! Then again, almost nothing I do 'slims' my legs, but just adds to the muscle there.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:14 AM
  2. Need sum help are advice!!!!!!!
    By BxDoZa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 08:14 PM
  3. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 02:25 AM