Fat burners for women
- 06-23-2008, 04:08 PM
- 06-24-2008, 11:53 AM
gf needs advise on fb..please help! - Bodybuilding.com Forums), instead of looking to a fat burner. You'd be surprised at what a difference diet PROPERLY geared toward fat loss can make!
06-24-2008, 12:48 PM
06-24-2008, 04:08 PM
06-24-2008, 05:12 PM
06-24-2008, 09:56 PM
Thanks, i know enough about nutrition to get by. Unfortunatley i know a few guys who compete on a national level and a few who do their diets, this is a whole new level of dieting i will never get involved in. That is the part that is foreign to me. The basics (which is basicall what you have outlined) i have picked up over the last dozen or so years.
06-24-2008, 10:42 PM
I have used DCP, Lipo PM/AM both with no problems. That with a clean diet and gym lifting time with cardio and all will be well.
06-24-2008, 11:38 PM
06-25-2008, 10:15 AM
I use Lipo p.m. and its great. I reccommend it to my clients that have isues using stimulants and they seem to love it. Another suggstion as well is peraps adding a bit more cardio as well as tightening up the diet. These factors in place the fat loss will happen much quicker.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mtmrfz in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-20-2016, 04:22 PM
- By JohnRock in forum Female FitnessReplies: 24Last Post: 06-08-2011, 04:19 PM
- By capnsavem in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-11-2010, 07:16 PM
- By double s in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2008, 10:05 PM
- By VES in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-02-2005, 08:48 PM