Fat burners for women

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Trying to do some research on fat burners for my girlfriend, i am a powerlifter so it is not an area of expertise of mine. She is very very sensitive to stims. She works out with wieghts 3x a week, and does cardio 3x a week as well. Does anyone have any recommendations.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to do some research on fat burners for my girlfriend, i am a powerlifter so it is not an area of expertise of mine. She is very very sensitive to stims. She works out with wieghts 3x a week, and does cardio 3x a week as well. Does anyone have any recommendations.
Unless your gf is ALREADY lean (say 12-15% BF) and wants that 'extra edge' to lose the last few% bodyfat, then she should just focus on tightening up her diet (I made some recommendations on diet for fat loss in post #5 at gf needs advise on fb..please help! - Bodybuilding.com Forums), instead of looking to a fat burner. You'd be surprised at what a difference diet PROPERLY geared toward fat loss can make!

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha.... try dcp... its a good non stim fatburner

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You didn't answer my question.
Applied Nutriceuticals has a product called Lipotrophin-PM; it has NO stimulants in it at all. You only need to dose once a day, just before bed (or, like me, you can dose first thing in the morning as well as last thing at night). I have found this product to be effective (and you get the added bonus of deep sleep, too).

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals has a product called Lipotrophin-PM; it has NO stimulants in it at all. You only need to dose once a day, just before bed (or, like me, you can dose first thing in the morning as well as last thing at night). I have found this product to be effective (and you get the added bonus of deep sleep, too).

Thanks, i know enough about nutrition to get by. Unfortunatley i know a few guys who compete on a national level and a few who do their diets, this is a whole new level of dieting i will never get involved in. That is the part that is foreign to me. The basics (which is basicall what you have outlined) i have picked up over the last dozen or so years.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used DCP, Lipo PM/AM both with no problems. That with a clean diet and gym lifting time with cardio and all will be well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, i know enough about nutrition to get by. Unfortunatley i know a few guys who compete on a national level and a few who do their diets, this is a whole new level of dieting i will never get involved in. That is the part that is foreign to me. The basics (which is basicall what you have outlined) i have picked up over the last dozen or so years.
All cool...Yep, but the basics must be in place before anything else; and for most people that's not the case...It most certainly is. One definitely gets anal when it comes to elite in anything...Hope you find what you're looking for, then...

kkschaef

kkschaef

Awards
I use Lipo p.m. and its great. I reccommend it to my clients that have isues using stimulants and they seem to love it. Another suggstion as well is peraps adding a bit more cardio as well as tightening up the diet. These factors in place the fat loss will happen much quicker.