Fat burners for women

1. Fat burners for women

Trying to do some research on fat burners for my girlfriend, i am a powerlifter so it is not an area of expertise of mine. She is very very sensitive to stims. She works out with wieghts 3x a week, and does cardio 3x a week as well. Does anyone have any recommendations.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jcp2 View Post
    Trying to do some research on fat burners for my girlfriend, i am a powerlifter so it is not an area of expertise of mine. She is very very sensitive to stims. She works out with wieghts 3x a week, and does cardio 3x a week as well. Does anyone have any recommendations.
    Unless your gf is ALREADY lean (say 12-15% BF) and wants that 'extra edge' to lose the last few% bodyfat, then she should just focus on tightening up her diet (I made some recommendations on diet for fat loss in post #5 at gf needs advise on fb..please help! - Bodybuilding.com Forums), instead of looking to a fat burner. You'd be surprised at what a difference diet PROPERLY geared toward fat loss can make!
    •   

3. You didn't answer my question.

4. hahahaha.... try dcp... its a good non stim fatburner

5. Quote Originally Posted by jcp2 View Post
    You didn't answer my question.
    Applied Nutriceuticals has a product called Lipotrophin-PM; it has NO stimulants in it at all. You only need to dose once a day, just before bed (or, like me, you can dose first thing in the morning as well as last thing at night). I have found this product to be effective (and you get the added bonus of deep sleep, too).
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Applied Nutriceuticals has a product called Lipotrophin-PM; it has NO stimulants in it at all. You only need to dose once a day, just before bed (or, like me, you can dose first thing in the morning as well as last thing at night). I have found this product to be effective (and you get the added bonus of deep sleep, too).

Thanks, i know enough about nutrition to get by. Unfortunatley i know a few guys who compete on a national level and a few who do their diets, this is a whole new level of dieting i will never get involved in. That is the part that is foreign to me. The basics (which is basicall what you have outlined) i have picked up over the last dozen or so years.

7. I have used DCP, Lipo PM/AM both with no problems. That with a clean diet and gym lifting time with cardio and all will be well.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jcp2 View Post
    Thanks, i know enough about nutrition to get by. Unfortunatley i know a few guys who compete on a national level and a few who do their diets, this is a whole new level of dieting i will never get involved in. That is the part that is foreign to me. The basics (which is basicall what you have outlined) i have picked up over the last dozen or so years.
    All cool...Yep, but the basics must be in place before anything else; and for most people that's not the case...It most certainly is. One definitely gets anal when it comes to elite in anything...Hope you find what you're looking for, then...

9. I use Lipo p.m. and its great. I reccommend it to my clients that have isues using stimulants and they seem to love it. Another suggstion as well is peraps adding a bit more cardio as well as tightening up the diet. These factors in place the fat loss will happen much quicker.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. multi + low caffeine fat burner for women
    By mtmrfz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-20-2016, 04:22 PM
  2. Fat Burner for Women
    By JohnRock in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 04:19 PM
  3. stim/fat burner for women
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements