Congratulations KkSchaef!!!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals is VERY pleased to bring the news to AM.com, and we hope everyone can join us in sending a big congratulations to Kim Schaefer, our AN rep and athlete who recently finished 3rd in figure class D and 3rd in masters over 40 figure at the Lone Star Classic!!! Look her up people..... Kim is an amazing person and a role model for women striving to be fit.
Here's an older pic of Kim.... hopefully she will drop us a more recent pic from the Lone Star contest!!! (hint, hint, Kim!!)

If all women looked this good after 40..heck after 30....ok, lets be realistic... looked this good AT ALL..... wow......:run: hahaha

Again, Congrats Kim!!!! We are so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, good on you, chick! Great stuff :)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
she's pretty, congratulations on her placing.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Kim!

She certainly is an inspiration to women for sure. A great physique indeed. I tip my cap to ya pretty lady...lol.:) Great job Kim.:thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
She is fantastic, very stunning and works hard

You deserve it Kim

kkschaef

kkschaef

Awards
Hey thanks every body. It was a great show and I was very happy with my placing. Now next i'm going to Disney World..lol for real. I'm going on a much needed vacation next week. I will get some pics. as soon as I can.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Kim!

For those who havent met her, Kim is awesomeness!!

Hopefully the next time we have you out to do demos at the store, its actually busy!

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
Applied Nutriceuticals is VERY pleased to bring the news to AM.com, and we hope everyone can join us in sending a big congratulations to Kim Schaefer, our AN rep and athlete who recently finished 3rd in figure class D and 3rd in masters over 40 figure at the Lone Star Classic!!! Look her up people..... Kim is an amazing person and a role model for women striving to be fit.
Here's an older pic of Kim.... hopefully she will drop us a more recent pic from the Lone Star contest!!! (hint, hint, Kim!!)

If all women looked this good after 40..heck after 30....ok, lets be realistic... looked this good AT ALL..... wow......:run: hahaha

Again, Congrats Kim!!!! We are so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congrats Kim! You look awesome at any age. :woohoo:

kkschaef

kkschaef

Awards
Again...Thanks everyone. I will be hitting my next contest in October. I will be heading to Norman Oklahoma for the Red River Classic.