girlfriends first stack?

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
wondering if a dcp/leviathin/napalm/opti woman would be a good stack.......also wondering if it would mess with her birth control?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
does she train hard with weights? or just one of these chicks that does 3 classes in a row followed by an hour on the treadmil eating a salad twice a day? IF her diet is in tact then that stack would be good. Hell i'd be interested in running that myself minus the opti women.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a good stack but u have to see if she is sensitive to stims first. some people just dont like feeling wired and such so a lower dose or fat burners with no stims in them. Like my boy aussie made said....its gonna come down to the amount of excercise she puts in and how she eats. keep her away from junk and have her eat small meals more often not just this one meal a day crap girls always do.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
getting her eating like every 30 mins to an hour but a small portion meal like a bagel, have her eat a 1/4 of a bagel like every half hour to speed up her metabolism, and this will help but it doesnt have to be a bagel just an example

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wondering if a dcp/leviathin/napalm/opti woman would be a good stack.......also wondering if it would mess with her birth control?
Did your girlfriend do anything with the diet and exercise information that you asked for in September? She should easily have lost what she wanted/needed re goals in 4 months.

Did she get her diet in check? If not, the look at that first.

Second, look at her exercise programme.

That stack would be ok to break a plateu/help with fat loss if EVERYthing else (i.e. DIET and training and recovery) has been and is right as well!!!