I need help for weight loss/supplements for my girlfriend - AnabolicMinds.com

I need help for weight loss/supplements for my girlfriend

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I need help for weight loss/supplements for my girlfriend

This is something I recently posted in the supplement Froum. I also feel this is a good place for me to ask. Please what I posted and maybe you can help me out. Thanks!

My girlfriend is interested in supplementing her exercise routine with some supplements. She doing cardio mainly. She also takes weight training classes. Her goals are to loss weight with some cuts to go along with it. But she also does not want to have a "masculine" appearance. I have taken prohormones in the past(about to be present time). But as a male, I do not want to give her the same dosage as me. Also, since I'm am bald aready, I have no fear of hair loss.

By browsing the forums here, these are some of the supplements that I seen that would help her:
    1.Superdrol
    2.Epistane/Havoc
    3.11-OXO

But I'm unsure of dosage, length of use and/or if these are the right supplements. I'd appreciate any advice anyone is willing to give.

Thanks!

2. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Epistane/Havoc are not supplements, they're considered steroids and are not to be taken lightly w/o proper research, drop them from your list
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DBStrong View Post
    This is something I recently posted in the supplement Froum. I also feel this is a good place for me to ask. Please what I posted and maybe you can help me out. Thanks!

My girlfriend is interested in supplementing her exercise routine with some supplements. She doing cardio mainly. She also takes weight training classes. Her goals are to loss weight with some cuts to go along with it. But she also does not want to have a "masculine" appearance. I have taken prohormones in the past(about to be present time). But as a male, I do not want to give her the same dosage as me. Also, since I'm am bald aready, I have no fear of hair loss.

By browsing the forums here, these are some of the supplements that I seen that would help her:
    1.Superdrol
    2.Epistane/Havoc
    3.11-OXO

But I'm unsure of dosage, length of use and/or if these are the right supplements. I'd appreciate any advice anyone is willing to give.

Thanks!

Those are Steroids.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.

The three substances in bold below are oral steroids.

1.Superdrol
    2.Epistane/Havoc

3.11-OXO

Thanks!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.

i think your gf might put on a few with superdrol or havoc. just my guess man. maybe even grow a beard
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WheyGood View Post
    The three substances in bold below are oral steroids.
    lol wow a female to take steroids, this will be nice
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My girlfriend is interested in supplementing her exercise routine with some supplements. She doing cardio mainly. She also takes weight training classes. Her goals are to loss weight with some cuts to go along with it. But she also does not want to have a "masculine" appearance. I have taken prohormones in the past (about to be present time). But as a male, I do not want to give her the same dosage as me. Also, since I'm am bald aready, I have no fear of hair loss.

1.Superdrol
    2.Epistane/Havoc
    3.11-OXO

Thanks!
    Honey, tell your girlfriend NOT to worry about getting "masculine", since that's pretty UNlikely to happen (do you know how hard that would be if she's not 'using'?)

If her goal is to lose weight and cut, then I suggest that you make sure that she has her diet exactly right (since losing fat (I'm assuming that's what she wants) is 90% what you put in your mouth and when). She doesn't have to eliminate carbs, or cut calories excessively, either. Just a few suggestions here: eat clean; make sure that she's getting enough lean, quality protein a day; aim for 5-6 meals a day; drink enough water; try to eat food as natural as possible (i.e. processed foods no); a cheat meal or so every now and then is OK. Make sure her diet is right before you even think about adding supplements!

However, if she's set on using supplements, then AN's RPM/NeoVar stack is something that she could look at (I have just started on this and already I am looking (and feeling) leaner!).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.

I am an NPC Judge, and help tons of figure girls get ready for shows...I would never recommend any of those to a female, particularly if her goal was to lose weight....assuming you are wanting to stay the "legal" route, I would advise her to number one get her diet in order (because 90% of the time when someone comes to me for help and tells me their diet is spot on, its not)...and number two, find a thermogenic she likes....Lipo6, Amp2, Lipodrene, Lean Cuts.....

holyintellect
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weight loss supplements
    By sftballkat1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 11:08 PM
  2. The Best supplements for weight loss
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 11:43 PM
  3. Replies: 17