women and prohormones

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. women and prohormones


    I asked a question last week in the steriods section, and got a few responses, but none from other women, so I'm gonna ask again here. I've seen a few women post in this section about using steroids/prohormones so if ya'll wouldn't mind helping me out it would be greatly appreciated.

    Just to give you a little background, I'm a female powerlifter and have been training consistently for 4 years. I'm 5'4" 265lbs. and my best lifts raw are 555lbs. squat, 465lbs. deadlift, and 300lbs.x2reps bench. I'm currently training to break the women's world record raw bench, which is currently 391.3lbs. and hit some high raw squat and deadlift numbers. Also, I'm 20 years old, and will be 21 in just over a month. So far, I haven't used any ph or steriods.

    I've been considering trying one of the legal ph's such as mmv2 by lgsciences, or something similar to that. If anyone that has experience with these type of things could give me some advice, and what would be the best route to go in regards to what my goals are?

    Also, more generally in regards to ph/steriods, what would pct be like for women, or is it not suggested for women at all (as I had read in a few places that it may not be but I don't know)?

    Thanks for your time.


  2. WOW that is some impressive strength my friend :-)

    Does the contest that you will be competing in ban PHs / test for them? If so, I don't think it is worth the risk, even though there might be a good chance you could do it undetected.

    The main reason I say this is because if you have made it that far naturally, you are so close, I bet you could make the rest of the way there too.


    If you did decide to go that route though....

    Anabolic Extreme is supposed to have something coming out called 3-AD, they are a board sponsor here, I bet if you told them you were trying to breakt he record they would like to help you out

    Beyond that, there is Epistane / Havoc (same compound, diff names) by IBE or RPN, sold @ Nutraplanet. That's supposed to be a nice low-sides PH.

    I know lgsciences has some PHs but I believe they are generally weaker / milder, and if you are going to take the risk, might as well get as much as you can out of it.

    Don't worry, there are people here that know far more about this than I.

    We have a female board member, Crader, who I like likes PHs, you might want to message her and ask her advice, she is a nice girl :-)
    •   
       


  3. Well, I can choose to compete tested or non-tested. So, that doesn't really matter. It's not that I don't think I could get there naturally. I do believe I could, just that it would probably take several years still, and the best keep getting better if you know what I mean. There's a reason why none of them are competing drug-tested and I'm sure it's not because they just don't like the idea of pissing in a cup. It would also be nice to recover faster and train really heavy more often.

  4. 5'4 and 265???? Dang!. Lets see some pics!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    5'4 and 265???? Dang!. Lets see some pics!
    There ya go. Check my avatar now. That was from about 6 months ago, and I was about 258-260lbs. in that pic.
    •   
       


  6. Well I use anavar and have had some luck with 4ad cyp with no sides. My strength has went up but I can't say how it would work for you because I don't train for strength.

    Havoc and 11-oxo both gave me voice lowering so I dropped them. Although I didn't have trouble with Havoc until I added the 11-OXO in for cortisol. I have never used anyrhing from Legal Gear so I can't comment on those. Basically you just need to watch closely for sides and stop and go natural if they develop. But Anavar has been very easy on me. I hear Winstrol either works well or has really bad virilazation depends on you.

    I don't really use any PCT. I've experimented with 6 oxo some on a small scale. Basically I just back my liver and take support supplements. Good luck on your goals!! Its nice to see another woman here.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well I use anavar and have had some luck with 4ad cyp with no sides. My strength has went up but I can't say how it would work for you because I don't train for strength.

    Havoc and 11-oxo both gave me voice lowering so I dropped them. Although I didn't have trouble with Havoc until I added the 11-OXO in for cortisol. I have never used anyrhing from Legal Gear so I can't comment on those. Basically you just need to watch closely for sides and stop and go natural if they develop. But Anavar has been very easy on me. I hear Winstrol either works well or has really bad virilazation depends on you.

    I don't really use any PCT. I've experimented with 6 oxo some on a small scale. Basically I just back my liver and take support supplements. Good luck on your goals!! Its nice to see another woman here.

    Alright, thanks for your response. So, it seems like you're saying it's pretty much experimenting and figuring out what works that way.

  8. Actually I'll pm you a good site that has a bunch of womens experiences and then you can have a little more insight on the sides. Its hard to say experiment because some of the sides will never go away if you are wrong! Not a good price to pay. Anavar is the one I would recommend to start with.

  9. What about Furazadrol for women ? It is similar to Winni-V.

  10. Bad idea. Very androgenic.

    I would say 19Nor is the best for females.

  11. Thanks crader. I'll check out that site.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I would say 19Nor is the best for females.
    And that is basically the stuff you sell. Or am I wrong?

  12. No, I don't sell it at all under LG Sciences. We are thinking about making a transdermal thoughof 19NorAndro

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    No, I don't sell it at all under LG Sciences. We are thinking about making a transdermal thoughof 19NorAndro
    wow really is that legal if so thats great we can we expect this?

  14. You should do 150mgs of Anadrol for 3 months. LOL just kidding. I say screw The PHs as you have no idea what sides will occur. As previous repliers said a Anavar and Nandrolone (deca) combo would be the best route, as many women have done this. Nothing personal against LG sciences but I used there Methyl 1-d and it was a complete failure and did absolutely nothing, and was also expensive.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hatebreed930 View Post
    You should do 150mgs of Anadrol for 3 months. LOL just kidding. I say screw The PHs as you have no idea what sides will occur. As previous repliers said a Anavar and Nandrolone (deca) combo would be the best route, as many women have done this. Nothing personal against LG sciences but I used there Methyl 1-d and it was a complete failure and did absolutely nothing, and was also expensive.
    UMM did you just say no to PH's b/c u don't know what kind of sides she may have but yea go ahed and do a cycle of Var and Deca. Umm you do realize if there were gonna be sides it would be more so with AAS right? Unless you're referring to liver strain and such from Methylated PH's.

  16. 19nor will be tren xtreme by american cell labs. It gives me a good results. But it will make your body getting bigger. Do a research about this product first.

    Next cycle i'll stack 2weeks of h-drol by cel, 2weeks more with h-drol and tren xtreme and last 2 weeks with 11oxo.

    I know the side effects like virilization will happen here. But that's fine for me.

    Don't forget multivitamins, liver support (if its methlyated products), try to get enough potassium, taurine, magnesium, hawnthorn berry or garlic oil(for blood preasure),
    Please do a lot of research first.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kbtoy31 View Post
    UMM did you just say no to PH's b/c u don't know what kind of sides she may have but yea go ahed and do a cycle of Var and Deca. Umm you do realize if there were gonna be sides it would be more so with AAS right? Unless you're referring to liver strain and such from Methylated PH's.

    In a woman we tend to have WAY less sides from AAS like anavar ( I do not recommend deca) then any prohormone. I had sides with prohormones in 2 weeks and virtually none with anavar.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    In a woman we tend to have WAY less sides from AAS like anavar ( I do not recommend deca) then any prohormone. I had sides with prohormones in 2 weeks and virtually none with anavar.
    Could you pulse it and see fewer sides?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Could you pulse it and see fewer sides?
    A prohormone? I doubt it would make a huge difference. I don't pulse things so I don't know. I just know that the prohormones dont work for me.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by POWERLIFTER87 View Post
    I asked a question last week in the steriods section, and got a few responses, but none from other women, so I'm gonna ask again here. I've seen a few women post in this section about using steroids/prohormones so if ya'll wouldn't mind helping me out it would be greatly appreciated.

    Just to give you a little background, I'm a female powerlifter and have been training consistently for 4 years. I'm 5'4" 265lbs. and my best lifts raw are 555lbs. squat, 465lbs. deadlift, and 300lbs.x2reps bench. I'm currently training to break the women's world record raw bench, which is currently 391.3lbs. and hit some high raw squat and deadlift numbers. Also, I'm 20 years old, and will be 21 in just over a month. So far, I haven't used any ph or steriods.

    I've been considering trying one of the legal ph's such as mmv2 by lgsciences, or something similar to that. If anyone that has experience with these type of things could give me some advice, and what would be the best route to go in regards to what my goals are?

    Also, more generally in regards to ph/steriods, what would pct be like for women, or is it not suggested for women at all (as I had read in a few places that it may not be but I don't know)?

    Thanks for your time.
    I have some personal experience in this area, but I'm no expert! If you still have any questions, feel free to PM me.

    I've never trained for power like you do, but I do train for strength and muscle tone. If it matters, I can flat bench 75-pound dumbbells with ease, but I am sure that I am no match for you! :-D

  21. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Actually I'll pm you a good site that has a bunch of womens experiences and then you can have a little more insight on the sides. Its hard to say experiment because some of the sides will never go away if you are wrong! Not a good price to pay. Anavar is the one I would recommend to start with.
    Hi crader,
    may i know the good site?
    please pm me,
    thanks

  22. yes crader my wife is also asking me about ph's. a good site would be great for me to show her. she has been researching with not to much luck. thanks

  23. Crader please pm me the site as well. Thanks.

  24. masterdrol is great 4 strength n focus!

  25. OK, so any females have any experience with running a low dosage HDrol - Turinabol cycle? Say 5mgs or so? Curious to see (being a very mild PH-->AAS) if little or no side effectts occurred. From what I've read that compound "should" cause zero to almost nill virilization in females...but that was a uncited pdf file on the internet lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Training AND prohormones ?
    By robsond in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 03:13 PM
  2. Issues with puberty and prohormones
    By tbonz169 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 06:29 PM
  3. mixxing formastane and prohormones
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 03:16 AM
  4. post work out therapy and prohormone ?
    By rbbm81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 10:54 PM
  5. high levels of prolactine and prohormones
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2003, 03:41 PM
Log in
Log in