women and prohormones

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. ill keep an eyue on this! pls add ALOT of info! explain a detailed cycle set up and besgt pct, alot of femlaes ask me for advice on PH i want to attain more knowledge in female bodyes and ph
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

2. I seen this so id figured id post. I'm a Bikini Competitor and did a 8 week cycle of hdrol . I started at 10 mgs for the first week then 15mg the next continuing up by 5mg each week till I was up to 25 mg. It was cel stuff so it was 25 mg capsule, I would just open it up and kinda eyeball it which worked fine (it got much easier when i was at 25 mgs only had to take half morning half night lol). I went from 120 lbs to 130. I had some sensitivity down there but that wasn't bad and just made sex way more enjoyable during cycle. Everything went back to normal 2 weeks after cycle sensitivity wise.

I started my second cycle last Wednesday. I figured last time I went in way to careful because i wanted to make sure i wasn't going to get sides and grow hair or my voice get all manly. Week one will be 15mgs going up by 5 mgs till i hit 25 mgs.

My macros
    On days i workout P210 C 210 F 45
    Non workout days P210 C 170 F 45

Training schedule is 5 days a week

Mondays Leg day Strength low reps Abs
    Tuesdays Back Day
    Wednesday Legday Quad Dominant Hypertrophy, Abs
    Thursday Chest
    Friday-Off
    Saturday Leg day Posterior chain hypertophy, ABS
    Sunday Off

I dont do cardio unless im 12weeks out from a competition.

I won my last AMMY competition but I want my Pro card and these girls have some real legs on them so im using this whole year to develop my legs and midsection. I will compete April 2017

Current Cycle
    Start 5/25/2016
    One week in and I can say starting at 15 mgs is where its at for me I can already feel it starting to work, where as last cycle I didnt feel anything till end of week 2. Felt like i wasted my time had 0 gains.

Im up from 130 lbs to 132

I will tell you guys out there dont let your girls be afraid of this compound. If they are not trying to gain some serious muscle like 10lbs like me id suggest 10 -15 mgs for 8 weeks. Its a great compound for a summer body. At this low of a dose even at 25 mgs i never once felt any lethargy nothing. I feel bad for guy cause they have to take so much of this amazing product. Ive done real var before and ill never touch that overpriced stuff again. This beats it hands down.

If you want me to make a cycle log just let me know and ill log this one.
    •   

3. Snail,
    Would you mind sharing (pm is fine) what brand you are using this run? Sounds like it was working better or maybe just more evenly mixed with the fillers giving you a better dose. My better half is interested in doing similar cycle.
    TIA!
    Rich

4. No problem ya im using the Steel Crushers. Ya these are not capsule they are a hard pill which is why I think they may be more potent. Plus i love that each pill is 5 mg so i dont have to guesstimate how much to take from each capsule like i was doing before.

For her very first cycle id keep her at 5 mg for 2 weeks then bump to 10 to see her tolerance, if shes good there move up to 15 mg. Since its so low of a dosage I usually run 8 weeks. just every time you move up give it 2 weeks before you increase dosage.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 09:50 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-20-2004, 05:37 PM
  3. Prohormones and women
    By azgymrat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2003, 04:13 PM
  4. prohormones for women?
    By supercrunch in forum Anabolics