Hottest chic I've ever seen. Period.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I like that song for some reason. Now I have to play Napoleon Dynamite the video game link that was on there.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where's everyone's sense of humor :D You just got rick rolled! (the newest internet phenomenon)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
is it me or does his voice not suit his body (build) ?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
That was great... good old Rick!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Rick Roll, really? When did AM turn in to fark.com? Come on now, at least have it be a site that just loops 'GET TO THE CHOPPA!" or something a little more relavent to our interests....or actually a hot chick next time :)

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
"Hey Rick!, You Know that cheesy, Generic sound you were looking for? well, listen to this!"

CrzyHrse

CrzyHrse

Awards
I actually didn't know that guy sang that song until about 5 or 6 years ago. I always pictured some big goofy black guy singing it.....

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright alright, sorry to get your hopes up... I got Rick Rolled myself and I thought it was hilarious so I thought a few guys in here might get a good laugh. ;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Alright alright, sorry to get your hopes up... I got Rick Rolled myself and I thought it was hilarious so I thought a few guys in here might get a good laugh. ;)
Still waiting the pic of the hottest chick you've ever seen...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That isn't the first time that has happened to me ROFL!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i went from confused to angry in about 1/2 a milli-second.....the rest of the day is shot!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SILENCE....COUGH, COUGH (....sound of ice clinking against glasses..)

:run:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Rick Astley would never...
...make love to a woman.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ive determined, following watching the link and reading others responses, that im either 1)perverted or 2)gullible because i tried to really check out the blondes in that video.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I remember growing up in the 80's when this song & the fag who sings it was somewhat popular. A week later everyone forgot about him & I never thought I'd ever see or hear him again. There's probably a gym somewhere full of homo's that workout to that song.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
u should delete that last link, all fun and games aside, it pissed off my firewall and virus programs and thats not funny.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you dlck. If I was a mod, I'd ban you for a while for bringing that shlt into the forum. Seriously.
Nobody else click on it, or you'll regret it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing malicious about it aside from it being a browser hijack for what, 1 minute? And you gotta admit it's funny as hell.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing malicious about it aside from it being a browser hijack for what, 1 minute? And you gotta admit it's funny as hell.
i didnt care about the browser hi-jack, it was annoying but no big deal. However, it set off firewall and my virus protection software. Unless you wrote the code for that site yourself, how do you know what its doing?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=[AppliedBaby;1286159]no no applied nutriceuticals rep Felicia Flick hahaha

www.myspace.com/FeliciaAF[/QUOTE]

:jaw::jaw::jaw::whip::whip::box::box::box::eek:.........LORD HAVE MERCY!

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
Damn Ive seen way too much of that video in the last few days

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established