weight loss for wife

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my wife is 5' 148lbs and is trying to lose some weight. her diet is horrible but could be better. she is going to start taking fish oil again tomorrow but i wanted some opinions on a good fat loss stack to get her motivated. so far ive found:

1: ALRI Tri-Lean System
2: DCP/ Levithan or shred xs

any thoughts as to which would be better. she is also in a cardio kickboxing class for 1hr 3-4times/week. thanks for any replies.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would go with the DCP/Levi combo just because the DCP was designed for people who have cheat days.

Although honestly I would work with her on diet first, or at least while she is on the stack.

Its not easy but it can be done. I'm an avid hater of fish!!! But too achieve my goals I had to learn to eat at least the mild ones and sweet potatoes. As time has went on its getting easier and I do it on my own.

fjet

fjet

Awards
my wife was 5'6 and145 lbs.. she started to do tri athalons... but the quick and easy is long slow runs or long slow swims will really get her in shape.. my wife has a awesome 6 pack. makes me sick.. good luck

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. weve been working on here diet for a while now and have resulted in hardly any cokes, and at least 3 whole meals a day. i know how hard it is to want your body to look a different way, and just wanted to give her a little push to get her really motivated.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. weve been working on here diet for a while now and have resulted in hardly any cokes, and at least 3 whole meals a day. i know how hard it is to want your body to look a different way, and just wanted to give her a little push to get her really motivated.
If she has to have cokes make them diet. Get her in the gym and eating 6 meals a day with protein being in each one. Supplement with shakes if needed to be. It is a hard lifestyle but well worth it. She has to really want it to get the exercise in and eat correctly. But she will be rewarded for her effort if she does it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How do you stack or take the DCP/Levi combo?
Me personally? I take 1 Levi in the am with 2 DCP and then 4 DCP before the gym and another 2 DCP before bed. Sometimes I'll take another Reloaded before the gym if I'm really dragging.

AppliedBaby

AppliedBaby

Awards
Applied Nutriceuticals 24 hour stack...Lipotrophin AM for the day,and PM before bed

kkschaef

kkschaef

Awards
I would suggest she work on her diet first. thermos are a great addition for fat loss but the reality is she needs to changer her eating habits first and get into the gym. I suggest she begin to cut out anything white. Such as sugar and white flour. Choose good carbs such as brown rice, sweet potatoes cut out whit bread and choose whole grain. Eat lots of green vegetables and some fruit. Cut out fruit juices its loaded with sugar.