Natural testosterone supps for women?

FitGirl

Awards
My natural testosterone was very low, and I've brought it up to high-normal levels using compounded T cream. I am wondering if there are any natural supps for women to maintain this level without using cream for life? I assume most of the supplements for men wouldn't work because they operate on LH.

Thanks!

AppliedBaby

AppliedBaby

Awards
RPM is a slight test booster that is safe for women to take, great pre-workout energy, no crash, thermogenic, everything you could want in a product.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
is it ok for a woman who is on birth control to take rpm?

kkschaef

kkschaef

Awards
RPM is safe for women on birth control. I'm using it right now and having great results. RPM is a supp. by Applied Nutriceuticals. It has thermogenic effects and does boost testosterone. It's used pre workout.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
RPM is safe for women on birth control.
Honestly this is not very good advice. I am not scolding anyone or discrediting anyone but unless you are a doctor it is hard to tell someone something like this without detailed studies or knowledge in the area.

In fact naringin, a compound sometimes used to increase absorption, could definitely affect women on birth control by giving them a larger than normal plasma concentration of the drug in question, depending on brand (some contain extra compounds). Not saying there is a possibility of getting pregnant, but it is definitely a factor.

Not only that but procyanidin dimers were shown in studies to reduce estrogen levels. Again I am not saying this will have anything to do with taking birth control in the doses that you would be taking, but it is definitely something to consider.

Whatever you decide just be sure not to take the rpm near the time you take your birth control.

EDIT: I am not trying to turn people away from a product, because I have heard great things about it I am merely here to inform.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I opted to go with something else I just dont know enough about it, rpm is a great product but its not worth the risk to me