slim quick extreme?

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Posting for the wifey since she doesn't have an account.

Anyway..she is looking to lose about 10 to 15 lbs and a few %of bf. She is 6foot 160lbs and very athletic build (vball player for 12 years) she is 22 ecto/meso. Great muscle memory also.

Having a hard time (like most women probably) with the lower stomach and midsection area. I ordered her some Leviathon ...seemed safe had great reviews. Today we were reading in an unknown magaize about slim quick extreme. Apparently its desgined for athletes. Anyone know anything about slim quick? It seemed appealing...but ads these days can be bogus. So opinions vs the 2 would be great. Thanks!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in the same boat as I am posting for my wife as well. I know I have used levi reloaded but wouldnt rec for women b/c of test boosters. I am curious about any stim free fat burner for women?

AppliedBaby

AppliedBaby

Awards
Lipotrophin PM is a stim free supp used for night time use to promote fat loss while you sleep.

kkschaef

kkschaef

Awards
Lipotrophen P.M. can be used during the day as well. I will take it during the day if I don't get the Lipotrophen A.M. taken before 3 p.m.