Hydroxycut (new formula without Ephedrine)

karen

Awards
Dear All
I am a 26 years old girl - i workout about 3-4 times weekly (each session - 1 hour cardio. Sometimes I try to replace one cardio session per week with resistance training). Besides the regular workouts, I also sprinkle in some yoga in between.

I have been working out consistently for 4 years but still cant lose the remaining body fat in my body. I still weigh 60kg (as how i weighed before i started the workout program, but now is more muscle than fat so i look trimmer)

I would like to lower my body fat percentage, especially around my abs

I recently bought -Hydroxycut (new formula without Ephedrine) pills
Started off taking one pill before breakfast and one pill before lunch.
Tomorrow will be Day 4.
(this is my first time taking diet supplement)

I have a few concerns. Really hope that you guys can help me out.

1) I already feel the effects are quite potent even though i am just taking 2 pills per day. Is it OK not to increase the dosage and stick with the current - 1 pill before breakfast, 1 pill beforel lunch?

2)Can i still take my multivit or vitamin C or Calcium supplements as how I used to before i started on Hydroxycut?

3) Is there any precaution about this product that I should know of? (eg not to be mixed with certain food/vitamins? side effects? )

4)The bottle said that it recommends usage for 8 weeks. After 8 weeks, must I stop using it? If yes, how long should I wait before i resume? (and will i get fat once i stop?)

5) I am currently going for slimming treatments in slimming saloon as well (deep tissue activation / ultrasound fat mobiliser) - will it clash with this supplement?

Thanks!!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of people would say, to ditch the Hydroxycut (I've heard mixed reviews, more negative than positive) and go for something, such as Leviathan Reloaded, Adipo-X, Lipo6X, DCP, etc. Something along the lines of those. I've seen a lot of people around AM have some crazy success with these products.

Whichever route you choose to go, I wish you the best of luck.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Dear All
I am a 26 years old girl - i workout about 3-4 times weekly (each session - 1 hour cardio. Sometimes I try to replace one cardio session per week with resistance training). Besides the regular workouts, I also sprinkle in some yoga in between.

I have been working out consistently for 4 years but still cant lose the remaining body fat in my body. I still weigh 60kg (as how i weighed before i started the workout program, but now is more muscle than fat so i look trimmer)

diet is important for that extra few pounds of fat
If you want a localized fat burner designed for a designated spot, try a transdermal fat loss product. Something like napalm might be for you.

Tomorrow will be Day 4.

1) I already feel the effects are quite potent even though i am just taking 2 pills per day. Is it OK not to increase the dosage and stick with the current - 1 pill before breakfast, 1 pill beforel lunch?

You are most likely feeling the effects of the caffeine. Hydroycut was designed I guess for "men" but it can be used for women too. Stick to a dosage that your comfortable with. Its always better to follow your body than some general direction label.

2)Can i still take my multivit or vitamin C or Calcium supplements as how I used to before i started on Hydroxycut?

yes you can still take multi vits with hydro.
3) Is there any precaution about this product that I should know of? (eg not to be mixed with certain food/vitamins? side effects? )

I believe hydroxcut contains yohimbine. A ingredient within leviathan. PAL recommends that users do not take their product after eatting a meal.

After taking a hydroxcut try to avoid food for an hour before eatting. Also If you eat first, make sure to give yourself 45 min before you take hydroxycut. (Im following PAL leviathan dosaging protocols)

4)The bottle said that it recommends usage for 8 weeks. After 8 weeks, must I stop using it? If yes, how long should I wait before i resume? (and will i get fat once i stop?)

Take a 4 week break off after 8 weeks. You might want to do hydroxycut for 8 weeks then wait 4 weeks and try something like leviathan. I had tons of success with that :)

5) I am currently going for slimming treatments in slimming saloon as well (deep tissue activation / ultrasound fat mobiliser) - will it clash with this supplement?

Ive never heard of this but I doubt it.

Thanks!!!
your welcome :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dear All

Tomorrow will be Day 4.

Thanks!!!
1) Perfectly fine.

2) Yes, senioretta.

3) I'd take on a fairly empty stomach (once you are used to the product). Caffeine containing products seem to work better that way. Just limit your caff. intake while on this - at least until you get adjusted to this.

4) No - you don't have to stop. You may want to to give your adrenal system a break. No - you won't get fat if you continue to diet and exercise.

5) Doubt it. As an aside - seems like quack science??

I agree with Celluar - you could look at a gel, either a thermogenic like Lipoderm or Napalm or a cortisol reducing gel. I made a cort reducing gel for my Mom (and subsequently a girl I work with that bugged the hell out of me for it) that really helped her lose fat in her abdominal area.

Best of luck and welcome to AM!

karen

Awards
Cough & muscle ache/tiredness part of side effects?

Dear All

Thanks for the replies so far.
Now I am only taking one pill per day before breakfast (because I drink tea/coffee with breakfast and lunch mostly, and i dont want to overdose on caffeine)

Lately however, i start to feel mild cough and muscle tiredness/soreness - roughly about 3 -4 hours after taking the pill.
I drink lots of water (at least 1 litre after taking the pill) over the 3-4 hours, but i still have this effect.
is it normal? what can i do to reduce this effect?

Another thing is i tend to "crash" at the end of the day feeling very tired. Sometimes the crash is timely - near bedtime. But sometimes the crash comes in the evening (which makes me too tired to work out in the evening :( )
Any Advice?
Thanks!