Poops lookin for advice for the wifey

  1. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Poops lookin for advice for the wifey


    so heres the little stack im considering for the wifey.....

    first the things shes NOT taking but rather her rat will take...

    Clen
    and maybe t3 havent decided

    then
    maybe l-tyrosine havent decided
    TTA (DCP IS OUT OF STOCK WTF????)
    ALA + NAC
    Fish oil omega 3 complex
    sesamin (need help here, whats the best for your buck in your opinion gals??)

    maybe napalm but not as likely cause of the little guy also shes got a lil ways to go and im not so sure a topical fat burners effects will be as noticable yet any ways....

    maybe forslean if its ok for female usage???

    anything else you gals can think about that might hit fat loss from another angle thats not already covered? or something else that might have a great synergy with the above?

    got stim
    got thyroid
    got insulin
    got healthy fats
    got a slave driver husband and determination to stick to a diet and routine....

    anything else?
    Last edited by poopypants; 12-20-2007 at 05:20 AM.

  2. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1808
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    58.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    What are her stats now?

    The list after what the rat takes looks pretty good, are you giong to gradually implement them in?

    To start off with I would probably go with:

    Green tea, calcium, creatine, fish oils, bcaas, maybe DCP. These would be good to start off with especially if she has a bit of fat to lose, you want to save some things up your sleeve for when a plateau occurs.. also check out the fat loss basics thread to make sure she has everything else covered:

    Fat Loss Basics
  3. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    well ill wait to post exact stats for her without her permision.... i dont even let her see her measurements right now so we she wont be discouraged, the main thing is though is she is just proportioned very diff then most short ladies.....

    her optimal weight at her hieght (5'2 or 3) would be 130-145 (182 as of now wich is down about 20lbs from after pregnancy) given her bone structure and underlying muscle size..... her thighs are where she stores a majority of her lipo BUT her thighs are also very muscular underneath so her ever having small legs is close to nill BUT she can still cut them down considerably (prob by half) and thats all shes lookin for.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51546
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm 5'3" and weigh 120lbs. I would go with the DCP/Levi stack for her. And when you get her down to a healthier weight throw in the clen. I dropped clen and I'm going with this stack to use with my Var cycle.

    I'm also using fish oil, Venom lean dreams, and occasionally green tea. i dropped the T3 for now also because the clen/T3 combo was making me tired.
  5. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'm 5'3" and weigh 120lbs. I would go with the DCP/Levi stack for her. And when you get her down to a healthier weight throw in the clen. I dropped clen and I'm going with this stack to use with my Var cycle.

    I'm also using fish oil, Venom lean dreams, and occasionally green tea. i dropped the T3 for now also because the clen/T3 combo was making me tired.
    sounds good crader, dont need to be more tired then we already are with our little guy keeping us busy.... prob just stick to stim x for that much.
  6. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51546
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    sounds good crader, dont need to be more tired then we already are with our little guy keeping us busy.... prob just stick to stim x for that much.
    Lol i bet, but he is a cutey though!
  7. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Lol i bet, but he is a cutey though!
    thank you!

    he is def our pride and joy....i posted some new pictures of him somewhere so i dont know if you saw it but this was some we had done just recently....


    def worth any and all baby fat we BOTH have accumulated
  8. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1808
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    58.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Wow he is adorable!!!! Who gave him that trendy hairdo?! He's got a lil mohawk going already
  9. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51546
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Aww he looks just like his daddy!
  10. I luv my tee, thanks NP
    rhunt000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    238
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    13.63%

    Hey poops,

    I gotta a somewhat similar situation with my wife. We have a 9 year old boy and 2 girls that are 8 and 6. Having 3 back to back to back wreaked havoc on her body. She is 5'7" and ~200 lbs. She wants to lose weight, but she will be the first to admit that she sometimes doesn't have the drive. She was walking a lot and enjoying it, but she had back surgery about a year and half ago and it sometimes flares up. She also can't take anything that can cause blood pressure or anxiety issues. I'm working up a Nutraplanet order with the following:

    TTA
    Green Tea
    CLA
    Phenibut
    1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

    She has agreed to focus and take the supps for a month to give them a chance. She has also agreed to cut back on the snack cakes. Anyway, let me know what you think based on the research you are doing for your wife. Maybe we can help each other out. By the way, your baby is adorable!
  11. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51546
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rhunt000 View Post
    Hey poops,

    I gotta a somewhat similar situation with my wife. We have a 9 year old boy and 2 girls that are 8 and 6. Having 3 back to back to back wreaked havoc on her body. She is 5'7" and ~200 lbs. She wants to lose weight, but she will be the first to admit that she sometimes doesn't have the drive. She was walking a lot and enjoying it, but she had back surgery about a year and half ago and it sometimes flares up. She also can't take anything that can cause blood pressure or anxiety issues. I'm working up a Nutraplanet order with the following:

    TTA
    Green Tea
    CLA
    Phenibut
    1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

    She has agreed to focus and take the supps for a month to give them a chance. She has also agreed to cut back on the snack cakes. Anyway, let me know what you think based on the research you are doing for your wife. Maybe we can help each other out. By the way, your baby is adorable!
    Well it can be done. I have three kids almost the same ages as yours, 10, 8, and 6yrs old. My body bounced back great after the first two but has been a fight to keep off weight with the last one.

    I'm down to 120-118 lbs at 5'3". First thing you could do is join a gym with good childcare. Workout with her with WEIGHTS! and make it fun. Cardio is good after the workout but not to excess. Maybe three days a week to start.

    Supplement wise maybe DCP. I'm not sure about the green tea for her with blood pressure issues, but fish oil would be good. As well as Sesathin oil. I also take Lean Dreams for bed. I get good sleep and its one less thing I need to take during the day. Cla is fine. I would start there and get her eating clean first.

    Maybe find some alternatives to snack cakes that taste good but is slightly better for her. Or show her the amount of cardio she will set herself back if she eats it I DESPISE cardio and my trainers in the past have me do 15 min amounts of it purely for cardio benefits.
  12. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51546
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sigh I should have stayed of your thread Poops, now I want to snuggle a baby. Guess i will have to wait until my sister has hers.
  13. I luv my tee, thanks NP
    rhunt000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    238
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    13.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well it can be done. I have three kids almost the same ages as yours, 10, 8, and 6yrs old. My body bounced back great after the first two but has been a fight to keep off weight with the last one.

    I'm down to 120-118 lbs at 5'3". First thing you could do is join a gym with good childcare. Workout with her with WEIGHTS! and make it fun. Cardio is good after the workout but not to excess. Maybe three days a week to start.

    Supplement wise maybe DCP. I'm not sure about the green tea for her with blood pressure issues, but fish oil would be good. As well as Sesathin oil. I also take Lean Dreams for bed. I get good sleep and its one less thing I need to take during the day. Cla is fine. I would start there and get her eating clean first.

    Maybe find some alternatives to snack cakes that taste good but is slightly better for her. Or show her the amount of cardio she will set herself back if she eats it I DESPISE cardio and my trainers in the past have me do 15 min amounts of it purely for cardio benefits.
    I couldn't find any DCP, but it looks like the main ingredient is the TTA.

    You are so right about working out with her. She joined a gym for women, but didn't go much. She wants me to work out with her, but it is so tough to get on the same schedule.

    I forgot about the fish oil. I keep a big tub with me at all times so I will add that. I will also add the Sesathin.

    She has terrible eating habits as do her mom and dad. Both are overweight with health problems, but she doesn't have the discipline to give up certain foods. I'm trying though! Thanks for the help!!!
  14. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51546
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rhunt000 View Post
    I couldn't find any DCP, but it looks like the main ingredient is the TTA.

    You are so right about working out with her. She joined a gym for women, but didn't go much. She wants me to work out with her, but it is so tough to get on the same schedule.

    I forgot about the fish oil. I keep a big tub with me at all times so I will add that. I will also add the Sesathin.

    She has terrible eating habits as do her mom and dad. Both are overweight with health problems, but she doesn't have the discipline to give up certain foods. I'm trying though! Thanks for the help!!!


    DCP wil be out today or tomorrow. The TTA is good but the DCP also has the Potassium pyruvate to keep her from cramping and it has the raspberry ketones in it.

    Does she like Muscle milk that helped me break my bakery addiction. It tastes good enough to satisfy. We make donuts here from pillsbury biscuit dough and enova oil, with cinnimon and splenda.
  15. I luv my tee, thanks NP
    rhunt000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    238
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    13.63%

    Cool! I can wait for the DCP.

    Thanks
  16. New Member
    bassgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    15.27%

    I am trying. After 2 kids, I went from 165 to 235+ . Now I am back down in the 170's, and on a roll.

    Hell, if I can do it with my wrecked body and metabolism, ANYONE can!

    I did not take any supps until I had already lost 55 lbs though. I would recommend losing some weigiht without supps then start supps after the weight loss has slowed down from being regular.
  17. I luv my tee, thanks NP
    rhunt000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    238
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    13.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgirl View Post
    I am trying. After 2 kids, I went from 165 to 235+ . Now I am back down in the 170's, and on a roll.

    Hell, if I can do it with my wrecked body and metabolism, ANYONE can!

    I did not take any supps until I had already lost 55 lbs though. I would recommend losing some weigiht without supps then start supps after the weight loss has slowed down from being regular.
    Awesome job bassgirl!!! I will pass this along to my wife. Thanks!!
  18. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1808
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    58.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rhunt000 View Post
    I couldn't find any DCP, but it looks like the main ingredient is the TTA.

    You are so right about working out with her. She joined a gym for women, but didn't go much. She wants me to work out with her, but it is so tough to get on the same schedule.

    I forgot about the fish oil. I keep a big tub with me at all times so I will add that. I will also add the Sesathin.

    She has terrible eating habits as do her mom and dad. Both are overweight with health problems, but she doesn't have the discipline to give up certain foods. I'm trying though! Thanks for the help!!!
    Start her off with small baby steps.. if she doesn't like the gym at first or feels uncomfortable, she can do some walking - say 30mins 3 times a week to begin with.
    When she gets comfortable with that, tack on some more time, or increase it to 4 or 5 days a week.
    You can teach her bodyweight strength training exercises as well to start off with, and get her to do variations of the pushup, squats, ab crunches, dips on a chair, or even resistance bands and you can buy light dumbbells - learning proper form.
    When she gains some confidence, she can rejoin the gym and use the equipment there.

    Diet-wise - people love food and it is hard to give some things up. At the end of the day, it boils down to how much she actually wants to lose the weight and look better, and if it isn't as much as having that extra 5 donuts, then obviously there will be a problem.


    Start things off like: 1st week - cut out one thing e.g. high calorie beverages - soft drinks, thickshakes, frappacinos, alcohol (or at least limit alcohol). Instead drink lots of clear water and if she likes green tea.
    2nd week - start adding in some fruits/veggies to meals
    3rd week - start replacing white bread/rice with things like brown rice, beans/lentils, potatoes and sweet potatoes, and reduce intake of sweets.
    4th week - start reducing the amount of take out you get, and reduce some of the fat that is used in cooking.
    As you can see.. if these things are done gradually, it will be easier for her to focus on just a couple of things to improve on a time, instead of going completely "cold turkey".

    I would definitely focus on these things before moving onto supplements. Having said that, some good things to start off with might be a generic multi, fish oil, green tea, calcium/mag supplement, and DCP, which is back in stock now is a great fat burner, and you can add it in, but making those changes to her lifestyle will bring about a greater change in physique.
  19. I luv my tee, thanks NP
    rhunt000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    238
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    13.63%

    Hey poops, sorry for hijacking your thread man. Have you placed an order yet?

    asianbabe, thank you very much for the info. I like the idea of taking the baby steps. I've already placed my order and I have some DCP on the way. One other thing I did want to ask is do you have a recommended protocol for her when it comes to the sesathin, cla and fish oil?

    Thanks
    Last edited by rhunt000; 12-23-2007 at 07:03 AM.
  20. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1808
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    58.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rhunt000 View Post
    Hey poops, sorry for hijacking your thread man. Have you placed an order yet?

    asianbabe, thank you very much for the info. I like the idea of taking the baby steps. I've already placed my order and I have some DCP on the way. One other thing I did want to ask is do you have a recommended protocol for her when it comes to the sesathin, cla and fish oil?

    Thanks
    Sesathin take small doses spread out during the day (preferably with your highest fat meals) -start with one squirt 2-3 times a day.

    Fish oil - if they are the regular ones, a good dose would be 6 caps a day, 2caps spread out (e.g. you can take it when you take the sesathin)

    As for CLA - jury is still out.. as to whether you take it with a meal or on empty, some say you should take the majority of it in the morning, also the studies on CLA which resulted in LBM increases and fat loss used a hefty dosage, so that is a lot of pills altogether.

    I think you might be just as well off getting her to eat some healthy fats - almonds, extra virgin olive oil, avocados, peanut butter, fatty fish etc which are more palateable than swallowing a bunch of oil caps.

    One other note, there may be blood-thinning effects when you take too much fishoil/sesamin. I am not sure how prevalent it is with other females, and I'm sure many use it without issues, but for myself personally I remember when I used this combination in pretty hefty doses I would be quite susceptible to bruising, so just be careful.

    Anyway, the CLA/Sesathin/Fish oil stack definitely has a lot of potential for fat loss if dosed correctly, here's an article which may interest you as well:
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for Advice for new Doctor in SF Bay Area
    By monkeyking13 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:55 PM
  2. looking for advice for my first mass cical
    By billyboy36 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 02:12 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 09:43 PM
  4. Looking for advice for am workout 45 mins after waking.
    By Karljustin in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 08:59 PM
  5. Looking for advice on the best stack?
    By DcinTdot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in