Poops lookin for advice for the wifey

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so heres the little stack im considering for the wifey.....

first the things shes NOT taking but rather her rat will take...

Clen
and maybe t3 havent decided

then
maybe l-tyrosine havent decided
TTA (DCP IS OUT OF STOCK WTF????)
ALA + NAC
Fish oil omega 3 complex
sesamin (need help here, whats the best for your buck in your opinion gals??)

maybe napalm but not as likely cause of the little guy also shes got a lil ways to go and im not so sure a topical fat burners effects will be as noticable yet any ways....

maybe forslean if its ok for female usage???

anything else you gals can think about that might hit fat loss from another angle thats not already covered? or something else that might have a great synergy with the above?

got stim
got thyroid
got insulin
got healthy fats
got a slave driver husband and determination to stick to a diet and routine....

anything else?

Last edited:
asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
What are her stats now?

The list after what the rat takes looks pretty good, are you giong to gradually implement them in?

To start off with I would probably go with:

Green tea, calcium, creatine, fish oils, bcaas, maybe DCP. These would be good to start off with especially if she has a bit of fat to lose, you want to save some things up your sleeve for when a plateau occurs.. also check out the fat loss basics thread to make sure she has everything else covered:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/81492-fat-loss-basics.html

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well ill wait to post exact stats for her without her permision.... i dont even let her see her measurements right now so we she wont be discouraged, the main thing is though is she is just proportioned very diff then most short ladies.....

her optimal weight at her hieght (5'2 or 3) would be 130-145 (182 as of now wich is down about 20lbs from after pregnancy) given her bone structure and underlying muscle size..... her thighs are where she stores a majority of her lipo BUT her thighs are also very muscular underneath so her ever having small legs is close to nill BUT she can still cut them down considerably (prob by half) and thats all shes lookin for.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'3" and weigh 120lbs. I would go with the DCP/Levi stack for her. And when you get her down to a healthier weight throw in the clen. I dropped clen and I'm going with this stack to use with my Var cycle.

I'm also using fish oil, Venom lean dreams, and occasionally green tea. i dropped the T3 for now also because the clen/T3 combo was making me tired.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'3" and weigh 120lbs. I would go with the DCP/Levi stack for her. And when you get her down to a healthier weight throw in the clen. I dropped clen and I'm going with this stack to use with my Var cycle.

I'm also using fish oil, Venom lean dreams, and occasionally green tea. i dropped the T3 for now also because the clen/T3 combo was making me tired.
sounds good crader, dont need to be more tired then we already are with our little guy keeping us busy.... prob just stick to stim x for that much.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds good crader, dont need to be more tired then we already are with our little guy keeping us busy.... prob just stick to stim x for that much.
Lol i bet, but he is a cutey though!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol i bet, but he is a cutey though!
thank you!

he is def our pride and joy....i posted some new pictures of him somewhere so i dont know if you saw it but this was some we had done just recently....

def worth any and all baby fat we BOTH have accumulated :D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Wow he is adorable!!!! Who gave him that trendy hairdo?! He's got a lil mohawk going already:p

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
Hey poops,

I gotta a somewhat similar situation with my wife. We have a 9 year old boy and 2 girls that are 8 and 6. Having 3 back to back to back wreaked havoc on her body. She is 5'7" and ~200 lbs. She wants to lose weight, but she will be the first to admit that she sometimes doesn't have the drive. She was walking a lot and enjoying it, but she had back surgery about a year and half ago and it sometimes flares up. She also can't take anything that can cause blood pressure or anxiety issues. I'm working up a Nutraplanet order with the following:

TTA
Green Tea
CLA
Phenibut
1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

She has agreed to focus and take the supps for a month to give them a chance. She has also agreed to cut back on the snack cakes. Anyway, let me know what you think based on the research you are doing for your wife. Maybe we can help each other out. By the way, your baby is adorable!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey poops,

I gotta a somewhat similar situation with my wife. We have a 9 year old boy and 2 girls that are 8 and 6. Having 3 back to back to back wreaked havoc on her body. She is 5'7" and ~200 lbs. She wants to lose weight, but she will be the first to admit that she sometimes doesn't have the drive. She was walking a lot and enjoying it, but she had back surgery about a year and half ago and it sometimes flares up. She also can't take anything that can cause blood pressure or anxiety issues. I'm working up a Nutraplanet order with the following:

TTA
Green Tea
CLA
Phenibut
1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

She has agreed to focus and take the supps for a month to give them a chance. She has also agreed to cut back on the snack cakes. Anyway, let me know what you think based on the research you are doing for your wife. Maybe we can help each other out. By the way, your baby is adorable!
Well it can be done. I have three kids almost the same ages as yours, 10, 8, and 6yrs old. My body bounced back great after the first two but has been a fight to keep off weight with the last one.

I'm down to 120-118 lbs at 5'3". First thing you could do is join a gym with good childcare. Workout with her with WEIGHTS! and make it fun. Cardio is good after the workout but not to excess. Maybe three days a week to start.

Supplement wise maybe DCP. I'm not sure about the green tea for her with blood pressure issues, but fish oil would be good. As well as Sesathin oil. I also take Lean Dreams for bed. I get good sleep and its one less thing I need to take during the day. Cla is fine. I would start there and get her eating clean first.

Maybe find some alternatives to snack cakes that taste good but is slightly better for her. Or show her the amount of cardio she will set herself back if she eats it:) I DESPISE cardio and my trainers in the past have me do 15 min amounts of it purely for cardio benefits.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sigh I should have stayed of your thread Poops, now I want to snuggle a baby. Guess i will have to wait until my sister has hers.

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
Well it can be done. I have three kids almost the same ages as yours, 10, 8, and 6yrs old. My body bounced back great after the first two but has been a fight to keep off weight with the last one.

I'm down to 120-118 lbs at 5'3". First thing you could do is join a gym with good childcare. Workout with her with WEIGHTS! and make it fun. Cardio is good after the workout but not to excess. Maybe three days a week to start.

Supplement wise maybe DCP. I'm not sure about the green tea for her with blood pressure issues, but fish oil would be good. As well as Sesathin oil. I also take Lean Dreams for bed. I get good sleep and its one less thing I need to take during the day. Cla is fine. I would start there and get her eating clean first.

Maybe find some alternatives to snack cakes that taste good but is slightly better for her. Or show her the amount of cardio she will set herself back if she eats it:) I DESPISE cardio and my trainers in the past have me do 15 min amounts of it purely for cardio benefits.
I couldn't find any DCP, but it looks like the main ingredient is the TTA.

You are so right about working out with her. She joined a gym for women, but didn't go much. She wants me to work out with her, but it is so tough to get on the same schedule.

I forgot about the fish oil. I keep a big tub with me at all times so I will add that. I will also add the Sesathin.

She has terrible eating habits as do her mom and dad. Both are overweight with health problems, but she doesn't have the discipline to give up certain foods. I'm trying though! Thanks for the help!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

You are so right about working out with her. She joined a gym for women, but didn't go much. She wants me to work out with her, but it is so tough to get on the same schedule.

I forgot about the fish oil. I keep a big tub with me at all times so I will add that. I will also add the Sesathin.

She has terrible eating habits as do her mom and dad. Both are overweight with health problems, but she doesn't have the discipline to give up certain foods. I'm trying though! Thanks for the help!!!

DCP wil be out today or tomorrow. The TTA is good but the DCP also has the Potassium pyruvate to keep her from cramping and it has the raspberry ketones in it.

Does she like Muscle milk that helped me break my bakery addiction. It tastes good enough to satisfy. We make donuts here from pillsbury biscuit dough and enova oil, with cinnimon and splenda.

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
Cool! I can wait for the DCP.

Thanks

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
I am trying. After 2 kids, I went from 165 to 235+ . Now I am back down in the 170's, and on a roll.

Hell, if I can do it with my wrecked body and metabolism, ANYONE can!

I did not take any supps until I had already lost 55 lbs though. I would recommend losing some weigiht without supps then start supps after the weight loss has slowed down from being regular.

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
I am trying. After 2 kids, I went from 165 to 235+ . Now I am back down in the 170's, and on a roll.

Hell, if I can do it with my wrecked body and metabolism, ANYONE can!

I did not take any supps until I had already lost 55 lbs though. I would recommend losing some weigiht without supps then start supps after the weight loss has slowed down from being regular.
Awesome job bassgirl!!! I will pass this along to my wife. Thanks!!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Start her off with small baby steps.. if she doesn't like the gym at first or feels uncomfortable, she can do some walking - say 30mins 3 times a week to begin with.
When she gets comfortable with that, tack on some more time, or increase it to 4 or 5 days a week.
You can teach her bodyweight strength training exercises as well to start off with, and get her to do variations of the pushup, squats, ab crunches, dips on a chair, or even resistance bands and you can buy light dumbbells - learning proper form.
When she gains some confidence, she can rejoin the gym and use the equipment there.

Diet-wise - people love food and it is hard to give some things up. At the end of the day, it boils down to how much she actually wants to lose the weight and look better, and if it isn't as much as having that extra 5 donuts, then obviously there will be a problem.

Start things off like: 1st week - cut out one thing e.g. high calorie beverages - soft drinks, thickshakes, frappacinos, alcohol (or at least limit alcohol). Instead drink lots of clear water and if she likes green tea.
2nd week - start adding in some fruits/veggies to meals
3rd week - start replacing white bread/rice with things like brown rice, beans/lentils, potatoes and sweet potatoes, and reduce intake of sweets.
4th week - start reducing the amount of take out you get, and reduce some of the fat that is used in cooking.
As you can see.. if these things are done gradually, it will be easier for her to focus on just a couple of things to improve on a time, instead of going completely "cold turkey".

I would definitely focus on these things before moving onto supplements. Having said that, some good things to start off with might be a generic multi, fish oil, green tea, calcium/mag supplement, and DCP, which is back in stock now is a great fat burner, and you can add it in, but making those changes to her lifestyle will bring about a greater change in physique.

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
Hey poops, sorry for hijacking your thread man. Have you placed an order yet?

asianbabe, thank you very much for the info. I like the idea of taking the baby steps. I've already placed my order and I have some DCP on the way. One other thing I did want to ask is do you have a recommended protocol for her when it comes to the sesathin, cla and fish oil?

Thanks

Last edited:
asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey poops, sorry for hijacking your thread man. Have you placed an order yet?

asianbabe, thank you very much for the info. I like the idea of taking the baby steps. I've already placed my order and I have some DCP on the way. One other thing I did want to ask is do you have a recommended protocol for her when it comes to the sesathin, cla and fish oil?

Thanks
Sesathin take small doses spread out during the day (preferably with your highest fat meals) -start with one squirt 2-3 times a day.

Fish oil - if they are the regular ones, a good dose would be 6 caps a day, 2caps spread out (e.g. you can take it when you take the sesathin)

As for CLA - jury is still out.. as to whether you take it with a meal or on empty, some say you should take the majority of it in the morning, also the studies on CLA which resulted in LBM increases and fat loss used a hefty dosage, so that is a lot of pills altogether.

I think you might be just as well off getting her to eat some healthy fats - almonds, extra virgin olive oil, avocados, peanut butter, fatty fish etc which are more palateable than swallowing a bunch of oil caps.

One other note, there may be blood-thinning effects when you take too much fishoil/sesamin. I am not sure how prevalent it is with other females, and I'm sure many use it without issues, but for myself personally I remember when I used this combination in pretty hefty doses I would be quite susceptible to bruising, so just be careful.

Anyway, the CLA/Sesathin/Fish oil stack definitely has a lot of potential for fat loss if dosed correctly, here's an article which may interest you as well: