expected calorie intakes
- 12-21-2007, 08:46 PM
2. Is she happy with how she looks right now? Sounds like she is at a good weight and bf for her height, does she want to build muscle or does she prefer the slim look, in which case what she's doing sounds pretty good already.
- 12-22-2007, 12:37 PM
1. To be honest I'm not sure about GI's relevance. I have to admit that I have difficulty determining credibility of sources when I read "carb-related" articles, so I'm still in the process of developing my own opinions.
2. Ya, she's a really confident girl and has a refreshing sense of humor when it comes to female body image. When she's lifting, she gets an ego and wants to build muscle. 15 minutes later, she changes her mind and wants to be as slim as can be. Quite frankly, I'm entertained by her whole decision making process
- 12-22-2007, 12:40 PM
today 390 cals for breakfast, 30 cals protein water after w/o with a 195 cals yogurt w/flax.
Thats it so far today. mY stomach's feeling a bit....errggh ... just took a load of supps, mebbe it just needs to calm down first.
12-22-2007, 01:51 PM
12-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Bassgirl, running a log is the BEST way for me to stay honest with my diet. Then when you plateua, it will be very easy to make appropriate adjustments. I bet this is going to be very successful for you
Similar Forum Threads
- By madmuscle in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 12-05-2012, 06:57 AM
- By harry5543 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 12-01-2012, 06:46 AM
- By Jayhawkk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2004, 10:30 AM
- By Jcada in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2004, 07:30 AM
- By NPursuit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-11-2003, 03:06 PM