women and testosterone

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
we know that it makes us grow chin hairs and that men have tons more of it than we do, but just how does it help us?

My T. levels have always been higher than most women's, I'm the broad shouldered, flat chested gal who has been tweezing chin hairs since I was 12. I'm the one that can push a car on her own or carry that car battery with ease. I've also been able to outlift most women at the gym, both now and in my younger days. In fact its made my acne so bad even still at my age, that I am finally getting prescription pills for it.

How much would a gal want to have, or not want to have, to improve workout effects? I'm also trying to figure out whether I should be worrying about increasing estrogen or not. Which is it that is screwing up our weight loss efforts? :) Muscle toning and building is one thing, but I dont want to risk cancers or look like Chewbacca either.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
it helps women just the way it helps men, like you said men have more that is all.

men have estrogen but very little but very vital, too little or too much can mess us up, I am sure you read tons regarding this on this forum.

i would be very careful how you mess with your testosterone.

think of it this way, its like me messing around to see how much of estrogen is good for me. men are more sensitive to very little of estrogen fluctuation. women are more sensitive to little androgen fluctuation. vice versa

i hope i am making sense.

IMO, dont mess with your test level unless you want to look like IFBB female bodybuilders

AppliedBaby

AppliedBaby

Awards
Some women are more sensitive than others to test, I'm a very small girl, and once directed in the past to take mass tabs, (bad idea) i swelled up, lost my menstral cycle for months, and broke out severley. Best to stick to a natural, lower test booser like RPM

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dint know drive was low..... but anyway my GF is a big girl and i was thinking that oxo6 would decrease fat loss by ALOT,, just a 30 day run

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
i dint know drive was low..... but anyway my GF is a big girl and i was thinking that oxo6 would decrease fat loss by ALOT,, just a 30 day run
Why don't you just go for broke and get her on a medicinal AI... seriously, I don't think it's a good idea to **** with a womans oestrogen levels. Besides, excess bodyfat on a girl will actually increase testosterone levels in itself.

Hatebreed930

Awards
if you are going to goto extremem chemical solution...just do high dose T3/clen for a long time.

There are studies that show normal women who took high dosage T3 for months came back to their normal level after month of discontinuation. I dont have the studies saved but it was from Pubmed i believe.

so that T3 is very dangerous myth is not really true. just a thought.

Um that is some of the worst advice I have ever heard. "just do a high dose of T3" lol.

Auntie Aging

Awards
. . .
My T. levels have always been higher than most women's, I'm the broad shouldered, flat chested gal who has been tweezing chin hairs since I was 12. . .
Do you know what your T. Levels are? Since you say they are higher than most women and had chin hairs since you were 12, has a GYN ever done a blood test for Total Testosterone, Bioavailable and Free Testosterone? How about Estradiol? This could tell you and doctor a lot.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
women shouldn't play with there hormones in my opinion,
lol - but men should? Buddy that's opening a huge bloody can of worms in the female fitness section!

I would go with the advice of sticking to the more milder natural products - RPM as an example.

I know that Rosie over at AN has used it without any adverse Wookie-type effects, but each gal may be different.

Also dose low for a while until your comfortable with the product's effects

Good Luck! JKP

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
i don't know any women that have used. . it just seems from reading articles there hormones and reproductive systems are more effected than mens. women should be able to achieve alot from just supplements.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
please don't make any hasty decisions based on what men might suggest for you here as far as taking supplements or medications that alter hormone levels. I don't mean to insult anyone's intelligence, I just get an overwhelming feeling that some
very troubling results would be all to easy to come by inadvertently.
Get some blood work done to see where you really stand with your hormones, then ask your dr (or whoever they refer you to) what the high, low, and typical avg healthy ranges are for a woman of your age. If you decided after that you wanted some adjusting, I would always encourage people to be patient enough to find a dr. willing to accomodate you before going the 'illicit' route. Especially once you're of a certain age it's not as hard as people might think to get your hands on certain stuff legally.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
i just got my resaults my test is alot higher than normal everything else is fine. note havn't cycled in over 2 years

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol - but men should? Buddy that's opening a huge bloody can of worms in the female fitness section!

I would go with the advice of sticking to the more milder natural products - RPM as an example.

I know that Rosie over at AN has used it without any adverse Wookie-type effects, but each gal may be different.
Also dose low for a while until your comfortable with the product's effects

Good Luck! JKP
True. It depends entirely on the individual. I use IGF-2 and Drive and RPM withOUT any adverse affects. Then again, they are NATURAL testosterone boosters, and not hormonal/steroids (as some have suggested).

Also, having higher testosterone levels does NOT mean that you are at risk of looking "like Chewbacca", bassgirl. I have quite high testosterone levels, and I look very much like a female, with curves etc. (as well as some muscle).

And, AUTO, regardless of whether any hormonal substances are used, females' reproductive cycles can be fcuked up. It's not the best thing. But some of us actually DON'T mind it!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Negged to the man suggesting high dosed T3.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
hmmm,

i misread her first post, i thought she wanted to use test for bb purpose

so i said IF YOU ARE GOING FOR THE EXTREME CHEMICAL SOLUTION.....THEN just do high dose T3 and clen OVER TESTOSTERONE

did someone die from T3?

even if i suggested DNP,

you neg people cuz of their opinion? hahhaha

thanks for the punishment and lesson...im so grateful.
Let me spread some reps before I can positive rep you again.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
FOG, you've helped me with my questions before, you are a good man, i think there was a misunderstanding

since i misread it in the first place, no need for my 'questionable' input, so i will delete that out.

hope everyone is cool

and thank you crader.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
FOG, you've helped me with my questions before, you are a good man, i think there was a misunderstanding

since i misread it in the first place, no need for my 'questionable' input, so i will delete that out.

hope everyone is cool

and thank you crader.
Thanks man... I realized who you were after the fact... haha. No more ready, fire, aim $hit ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FOG causing drama? Get out! ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just to add a note of interest , apparently Chuck Diesel has a womans product out that might be perfect for a woman who needs that extra edge yet does not wish to dabble in AAS or test boosters with heavier sides.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL! Mullet did you catch my ad for glucoSLAM on delsolrob's thread? hahaha
No, but I can only imagine it is similar to the P-Slin that you (shamefully) harassed me for! :lol: