Digestive aid for woman.

therock123

Awards
Girls what are you using to avoid constipation and keep the bloat down besides probiotics? Surely there is some recipe of something that will keep things moving in the right direction.My wife is having digestive issues.Any feedback is appreciated.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I use papaya enzymes and I take them with every meal and that seems to help a lot. I get mine for Amazon. 600 tablets for about $12. They are the chewable and you just take 2-3 tablets and chew them after you eat. Brand is American Health Multi-Enzyme Plus, Super Papaya. If she has constipation you can just use miralax twice a week or she should be consuming more fiber.

Watch sugar alcohols as that can cause bloating. I also notice that when I chew gum I get bloated and gassy - so stay away from that. I have also used warm green tea to help calm the stomach.

therock123

Awards
So we think it stsrted from drinking her bullet proof coffee.The fats she thinks caused it.Its bad im giving her probiotics,colon cleansing,vinegar,etc.She now has cut out all dairy.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse Gut Health Ultimate has been the best Probiotic I have ever used. 12 billion CFU per cap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AdelV Supplements 5
Nutrition / Health 13
rascal14 Supplements 6
Wordz_Worf Supplements 3
Aggravated Supplements 17