Female Cycle Options in need of advice

1. Female Cycle Options in need of advice

So I have been a figure competitor for 6+ years and started using anabolics 2 years ago....
    I started with basic saarms and prohormaones.... Moved into anavar... And had awful side effects (bloating, water retention, acne, digestive issues, acne, puffy face, moody) at a low dose over a 2-4 weeks period.... I have since tried 3 different orders of var and tested all of them .... Each time over the past 2 years same sides....
    Butni have been able to take osta and primo with no side effects.... And primo is my go to.... I have run low dose primo injects weekly probably 6 times now for either 8-12 week cycles depending on show prep or off season.... It works well...
    But I'm trying to figure out a different anabolic that would be good to cycle and switch things up....
    I want to do var... But my body hates it....
    And I'm almost thinking I should stick to the tried and true....
    Any thoughts?

2. Bro are you using antiestrogen while on cycle ? are you doing propper pct are you doing bloodtest or you just put random staffs in your body ?
    •   

3. Try Winstrol @10 mg
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

4. I have used tamoxifen while on cycles. And pct with taper and male fuel... I also take a1 cycle support

5. Quote Originally Posted by Msmurphy11 View Post
    I have used tamoxifen while on cycles. And pct with taper and male fuel... I also take a1 cycle support

Wait I'm confused... I thought you were a girl, ms murphy? Why pct... Or maybe your a dude who just likes to be called ms rather than Mrs? And it says female cycles... Why pct and tamox

If your a dude then just run some really aas
    Rep for Mr. Supps

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Wait I'm confused... I thought you were a girl, ms murphy? Why pct... Or maybe your a dude who just likes to be called ms rather than Mrs? And it says female cycles... Why pct and tamox

If your a dude then just run some really aas
    Doesnt look like MsMurphy mentioned pct whatsoever. That error was in the post by the person who replied.

7. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Doesnt look like MsMurphy mentioned pct whatsoever. That error was in the post by the person who replied.

No, its in my quote that was posted... Tapered pct and tamox
    Rep for Mr. Supps

8. Thanks for pointing that out. I see your point, my mistake.

9. I am a female....
    I used tamoxifen with my cycles of primo and anavar...
    Pct I only tapered off and supplemented with male fuel at half dose for 2 weeks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by freakstar View Post
    Bro are you using antiestrogen while on cycle ? are you doing propper pct are you doing bloodtest or you just put random staffs in your body ?
    Shes a she bro

11. Quote Originally Posted by Msmurphy11 View Post
    So I have been a figure competitor for 6+ years and started using anabolics 2 years ago....
    I started with basic saarms and prohormaones.... Moved into anavar... And had awful side effects (bloating, water retention, acne, digestive issues, acne, puffy face, moody) at a low dose over a 2-4 weeks period.... I have since tried 3 different orders of var and tested all of them .... Each time over the past 2 years same sides....
    Butni have been able to take osta and primo with no side effects.... And primo is my go to.... I have run low dose primo injects weekly probably 6 times now for either 8-12 week cycles depending on show prep or off season.... It works well...
    But I'm trying to figure out a different anabolic that would be good to cycle and switch things up....
    I want to do var... But my body hates it....
    And I'm almost thinking I should stick to the tried and true....
    Any thoughts?
    I hate to say it. But these side effects are not common with anavar.
    Unfortunately anavar is one of the most faked steroids out there. You said you tested it? How did you test it? When you say 3 different orders, do you mean three orders from different companies, or 3 different times with the same company? Im sorry to hear your having such a hard time with anavar.
    MileHighKratom, Ironmaglabs, Musclegelz, representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at any of the 3 sites MileHighKratom.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com
    https://www.musclegelz.com

12. 3 separate orders from 2 different companies. I have friends in higher places who can assure me it's real and friends that have tested it for me.... Other females have taken what I couldn't use with only positive outcomes.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 11:15 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 05:01 PM
  3. Newbie in need of advice from female PLers
    By Daisy2 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 02:12 PM
  4. Beginner in need of advice..
    By ntrain in forum Anabolics