Female Cycle Options in need of advice

Msmurphy11

Awards
So I have been a figure competitor for 6+ years and started using anabolics 2 years ago....
I started with basic saarms and prohormaones.... Moved into anavar... And had awful side effects (bloating, water retention, acne, digestive issues, acne, puffy face, moody) at a low dose over a 2-4 weeks period.... I have since tried 3 different orders of var and tested all of them .... Each time over the past 2 years same sides....
Butni have been able to take osta and primo with no side effects.... And primo is my go to.... I have run low dose primo injects weekly probably 6 times now for either 8-12 week cycles depending on show prep or off season.... It works well...
But I'm trying to figure out a different anabolic that would be good to cycle and switch things up....
I want to do var... But my body hates it....
And I'm almost thinking I should stick to the tried and true....
Any thoughts?

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Bro are you using antiestrogen while on cycle ? are you doing propper pct are you doing bloodtest or you just put random staffs in your body ?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try Winstrol @10 mg

Msmurphy11

Awards
I have used tamoxifen while on cycles. And pct with taper and male fuel... I also take a1 cycle support

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used tamoxifen while on cycles. And pct with taper and male fuel... I also take a1 cycle support

Wait I'm confused... I thought you were a girl, ms murphy? Why pct... Or maybe your a dude who just likes to be called ms rather than Mrs? And it says female cycles... Why pct and tamox

If your a dude then just run some really aas

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait I'm confused... I thought you were a girl, ms murphy? Why pct... Or maybe your a dude who just likes to be called ms rather than Mrs? And it says female cycles... Why pct and tamox

If your a dude then just run some really aas
Doesnt look like MsMurphy mentioned pct whatsoever. That error was in the post by the person who replied.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesnt look like MsMurphy mentioned pct whatsoever. That error was in the post by the person who replied.

No, its in my quote that was posted... Tapered pct and tamox

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for pointing that out. I see your point, my mistake.

Msmurphy11

Awards
I am a female....
I used tamoxifen with my cycles of primo and anavar...
Pct I only tapered off and supplemented with male fuel at half dose for 2 weeks.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I have been a figure competitor for 6+ years and started using anabolics 2 years ago....
I started with basic saarms and prohormaones.... Moved into anavar... And had awful side effects (bloating, water retention, acne, digestive issues, acne, puffy face, moody) at a low dose over a 2-4 weeks period.... I have since tried 3 different orders of var and tested all of them .... Each time over the past 2 years same sides....
Butni have been able to take osta and primo with no side effects.... And primo is my go to.... I have run low dose primo injects weekly probably 6 times now for either 8-12 week cycles depending on show prep or off season.... It works well...
But I'm trying to figure out a different anabolic that would be good to cycle and switch things up....
I want to do var... But my body hates it....
And I'm almost thinking I should stick to the tried and true....
Any thoughts?
I hate to say it. But these side effects are not common with anavar.
Unfortunately anavar is one of the most faked steroids out there. You said you tested it? How did you test it? When you say 3 different orders, do you mean three orders from different companies, or 3 different times with the same company? Im sorry to hear your having such a hard time with anavar.

Msmurphy11

Awards
3 separate orders from 2 different companies. I have friends in higher places who can assure me it's real and friends that have tested it for me.... Other females have taken what I couldn't use with only positive outcomes.

SheSwole

SheSwole

Awards
I hate to say it. But these side effects are not common with anavar.
Unfortunately anavar is one of the most faked steroids out there. You said you tested it? How did you test it? When you say 3 different orders, do you mean three orders from different companies, or 3 different times with the same company? Im sorry to hear your having such a hard time with anavar.
According to my research of females using var, these sides are very common. I myself have been on for just over two weeks now, and have experienced:

-oily skin/a few small zits on face (I took Accutane for 5 months which ended about 5 months before starting var so I know my acne would be horrendous had I not had Accutane prior),
-bad nausea in the morning between taking on empty stomach and having breakfast after morning walk,
-swollen/bloated face and overall feeling of bloat at toward the end of first week through the middle of the second week. I started taken steps to minimize bloat via natural diuretics and diet, but read that water weight can actually be helpful during bulk so I decided to try and not worry about it - but the bloat has gone down regardless and by the end of week two, finally started looking goood!!
-for almost the first two weeks, I could tell it was messing with my gut flora. I’m all about probiotics as I make my own. I had to start taking more to get my pipes working efficiently again, which might have had something to do with the water retention in the beginning? Bc the bloat went down same time my digestive issues were resolved.
-clit feels ever so slightly “engorged”...like the way it feels when you’re really turned on...annnd orgasms feel better =)

No mood swings just yet, but I won’t be suprised if they come.

I’ve read that females shouldn’t expect to look too pretty while on, due to the fact that they usually are retaining water and looking more puffy. I’ve also read tho that you shouldn’t expect body recomp (use gain and fat loss at the same time) but I definitely was scared I was starting with too high a body fat percentage, yet I now am not worried anymore... my strength started improving dramatically at day 14, and I can tell my body is going to lean out already. I have cleaned up my diet a lot, am having to force myself to eat a lot of complex carbs to meet my carb goals before 2p.m., I’m lifting heavy, and doing a little cardio (mix it up between LISS and HIIT, but don’t do a lot of either).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Ninjo Anabolics 13
deadliftqueen Anabolics 22
deadliftqueen Anabolics 143
Anabolics 33