Reaper lab Halo

beotchy

Awards
I'm doing a cycle of these I know you can't get them anymore but I was wondering if anyone else has done a cycle and can give me a heads up. This is my first time using anything so I don't really know what to expect? Thanks B

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Firstly, aren't you a girl? Don't think 50mg of Halo is a good dose for a girl to run (way to high). I wouldn't recommend running a PH as a female at all. Also, this should be posted in the Anabolic section. Give it to your bf, read up on Halodrol and get him a SERM.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a cycle of these I know you can't get them anymore but I was wondering if anyone else has done a cycle and can give me a heads up. This is my first time using anything so I don't really know what to expect? Thanks B
Reaper halodrol is great, but for girls?

beotchy

Awards
I am a girl so I am 3 days into it just wonder about sides

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I am a girl so I am 3 days into it just wonder about sides
OK, just wondered:) no, sides are ok. Very few sides on halodrol, and at 50mg you should be OK.
Isn't epistane safer for girls? But anyway, good luck girl. Hope you'll get satisfied.

beotchy

Awards
I will let you guys know how it works for me

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I will let you guys know how it works for me
Yes, would actually be interesting to know. Hope you know/care what you are doing.
Best of luck.

beotchy

Awards
I have read up on halodrol I will post weekly updates here the only thing I can tell so far is I am having a hard time sleeping and my sex drive is up

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Are you taking anything for liver support?

beotchy

Awards
No I am not do I need to be just drinking more water

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I think you need to do more research about taking a PH. Epi and other PHs can still have masculinizing sides for females. And any oral is going to be rough on the liver.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 21
Supplements 7
oyvind Anabolics 0
Supplements 0