AAS Questions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bjfun View Post

My diet hasn't been the best here lately....bout to start a keto diet. mon-shoulders, tues-chest, wed-legs, thrus-back, fri-bis and tris, sat-legs
    Nice, legs twice wk! How long have you been lifting?

2. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Nice, legs twice wk! How long have you been lifting?
    I have actually only been lifting since feb.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bjfun View Post

I have actually only been lifting since feb.
    Did you decide to do the show then start lifing or vice versa? Why aas right away instead of natty supps?

4. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Did you decide to do the show then start lifing or vice versa? Why aas right away instead of natty supps?
    I actually only decided to do the show about a month and a half ago. What are natty supps?

5. Quote Originally Posted by bjfun View Post

I actually only decided to do the show about a month and a half ago. What are natty supps?
    Natural supplements-creatine, protein etc. You gotta have a goal & that sounds like a good one.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Natural supplements-creatine, protein etc. You gotta have a goal & that sounds like a good one.
    I am taking creatine, preworkout, bcaas, protein, additional aminos, zma, hmb, etc.
    I tried getting some pics to upload, but no go at the moment. My bicep measures 14" and the muscle is hard...my upper body has progressed quite well. My core and legs need work tho!

7. Quote Originally Posted by bjfun View Post

I am taking creatine, preworkout, bcaas, protein, additional aminos, zma, hmb, etc.
    I tried getting some pics to upload, but no go at the moment. My bicep measures 14" and the muscle is hard...my upper body has progressed quite well. My core and legs need work tho!
    Sounds like you are taking the right stuff. Damn girl 14" guns are impressive! Well 1 more post and you can put up pics.

8. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Sounds like you are taking the right stuff. Damn girl 14" guns are impressive! Well 1 more post and you can put up pics.
    I sure hope that I am! They have come a long way since I started. I'm changing up some stuff on my leg routine....gonna try adding hack squats and front squats to see if I can work on my quad sweep.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bjfun View Post

I sure hope that I am! They have come a long way since I started. I'm changing up some stuff on my leg routine....gonna try adding hack squats and front squats to see if I can work on my quad sweep.
    Frt sqts are killer for quads. I use them myself and added 1" on my legs in 5 weeks. Love em!

10. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Frt sqts are killer for quads. I use them myself and added 1" on my legs in 5 weeks. Love em!
    I have never tried them before, so I have been doing some research on them.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bjfun View Post

I have never tried them before, so I have been doing some research on them.
    They are a good change and addition to back sqts. Once you get your grip correct they are a piece of cake. They are also easier on your back.

12. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    They are a good change and addition to back sqts. Once you get your grip correct they are a piece of cake. They are also easier on your back.
    I've looked at videos online, but I think I am going to see if someone at the gym can show me proper form.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bjfun View Post

I've looked at videos online, but I think I am going to see if someone at the gym can show me proper form.
    Sounds like a good idea. Hands on is always better.

14. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Sounds like a good idea. Hands on is always better.
    My only problem.....I've never seen anyone at my gym do them lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by bjfun View Post

My only problem.....I've never seen anyone at my gym do them lol
    No frt sqts? What kinda gym do you go to, planet fitness? Haha

16. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    No frt sqts? What kinda gym do you go to, planet fitness? Haha
    Oh gosh no lol. It's actually an old school gym, nothing fancy. Lot's of big guys throwing around a lot of weight. Maybe I just don't go at the right time lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by bjfun View Post

Oh gosh no lol. It's actually an old school gym, nothing fancy. Lot's of big guys throwing around a lot of weight. Maybe I just don't go at the right time lol
    At least you dont go to a sissy gym. Sound like at least 1 gym rat would know how to do frt sqts then. Thot u were posting pics.

18. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    At least you dont go to a sissy gym. Sound like at least 1 gym rat would know how to do frt sqts then. Thot u were posting pics.
    My computer isn't cooperating with me on the pic upload lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by bjfun View Post

My computer isn't cooperating with me on the pic upload lol
    I have that prob with my phone sometimes.

20. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I have that prob with my phone sometimes.
    It's irritating me!!!

21. In for pics :-D
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

22. Dbol is too harsh for women, u want to keep feminine for the stage,

23. U r lean , if that's u in the avi, why Clen ?!?!? Why now?!?!?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    U r lean , if that's u in the avi, why Clen ?!?!? Why now?!?!?
    Ended up stopping the Dbol.....not a fan of the acne.....still trying to recover from that
    Been thinking about running primo and var. also thinking about running a T3 and Clen cycle......and adding in IGF-1LR3.
    I've got quite a good amount if muscle added on, but BF still too high. I need to cut that down to see exactly what I'm working with. So I'm not sure if I should run the T3 and Clen first and then run the Primo and Var..........any thoughts??

25. Do u know what ur bf% is at now?
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

26. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    Do u know what ur bf% is at now?
    It's about 22-24

27. It's been a while bjfun, what did u decide to run first?

28. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    It's been a while bjfun, what did u decide to run first?
    BJ fun?? Oh..bjfun the member here. Got a little confused

29. Lmao... The member, ha ha ha....

30. It's actually my name....one reason parents should really think things through before they name their kids lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dsade/Matt : AA question.
    By oogaly_boogal in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 04:43 PM
  2. AA question.
    By egoalterna in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 04:04 PM
  3. An in depth AAS question for discussion??
    By Presa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 04:50 PM
  4. AA questions
    By pantherdude63 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 09:37 PM
  5. Oratropin/AAS Question?
    By Dr. Death in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 02:07 PM