- 05-14-2013, 03:15 AM
I'm an 18 year old female;
I just started training a little while ago, but have had ongoing knee problems for the past 5 years.
I've been to various specialists, physios etc and have recently been told I'm unable to lift anything due to the added pressure on my knees. I also have limited to no ability to move my knees numerous times.
I'd still like to be able to focus on my core strength, back and arms but don't know of any routines that would enable me to do so..
I also don't want to become too toned up top and weak leg muscles due to not being able to train legs properly...
Any tips for me would be really great! Thanks!
- 05-14-2013, 03:45 PM
- 05-14-2013, 10:27 PM
It was just something I was born with.
I'm unable to do anything that involves bending them, even if its just my own body weight. That motion causes severe pain
You can see the maltracking and swelling in this photo, it almost looks as though I have two knee caps
05-14-2013, 11:41 PM
Hit up a member by the name of Zir Red..he's one smart man and may be able to provide some good advice for you
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
05-14-2013, 11:48 PM
05-15-2013, 12:01 AM
05-15-2013, 12:02 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tumey in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 6Last Post: 05-12-2008, 06:36 PM
- By jas123 in forum MMAReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:31 PM
- By supersoldier in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:23 PM
- By bobi in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2006, 06:14 PM
- By enzo1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2006, 02:53 AM