Dangerlace's first pro photo shoot.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
All that time in the gym paid off guys, just got a few copies back from the shoot that I did last week.. check them out!!

:feedback:

MDDunn_130228_2691_web.jpg

MDDunn_130228_2693_web.jpg

MDDunn_130228_2712_web.jpg

MDDunn_130228_2775_web.jpg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Job well done with everything!

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep up the good work!

In the first one, at first glance, I thought that you are holding a pistol.

Edit: What type of feedback are you looking for? Physique, modeling, muscle balance?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to guess it was a shoot for the ink.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
keep up the good work!

In the first one, at first glance, I thought that you are holding a pistol.

Edit: What type of feedback are you looking for? Physique, modeling, muscle balance?
Lol nope, and anything, any advice, criticism, whatever!

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Great example of the old saying that hard work pay off!! nice tats , love them!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice progress for sure. i would still drop maybe 10 pounds then work on adding a little muscle. what routine are you on right now?

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
nice progress for sure. i would still drop maybe 10 pounds then work on adding a little muscle. what routine are you on right now?
I'm actually not on a routine I am how ever starting to go back to the gym, I just paid a ton of money for a membership gonna be posting a new log this afternoon!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Women especially need to be doing load bearing exercises for the prevention of osteoporosis, among the myriad of other visual benefits of course. :naughty:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HIIT is great for women. I have my girlfriends sister on HIIT for cardio, and a lesser version of DC on training days. shes losing weight like there is nothing to it.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Looks interesting, I'll def consider this!!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Women especially need to be doing load bearing exercises for the prevention of osteoporosis, among the myriad of other visual benefits of course. :naughty:
Good Point!!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
got a little something for you guys!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a suggestion, DC can be very intense, but i like to incorporate DC style on my leg day. KILLER. if you need help with it just ask, but the squats are windowmaker squats and calf raises are so hard but you will love it. For example:

Squat - warmup
1 set - 6 reps
2 set - load the weight of what you would do for 10 reps but do it for 20 reps. you are allowed to take a rest but still have to carry the weight till you hit 20 reps.

Calf Raises - start VERY light because it is very hard. do a 5 second negative with a 15 second static hold each rep for 10-12 reps.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a suggestion, DC can be very intense, but i like to incorporate DC style on my leg day. KILLER. if you need help with it just ask, but the squats are windowmaker squats and calf raises are so hard but you will love it. For example:

Squat - warmup
1 set - 6 reps
2 set - load the weight of what you would do for 10 reps but do it for 20 reps. you are allowed to take a rest but still have to carry the weight till you hit 20 reps.

Calf Raises - start VERY light because it is very hard. do a 5 second negative with a 15 second static hold each rep for 10-12 reps.

...I'm going to give this calf raise method a go too.. thanks man.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I'm going to give this calf raise method a go too.. thanks man.
im warning you, very hard. start very light. i was on the standing calf raises on a machine and the lowest weight was 20. i did 30 lol

edit: if any of you have questions on the DC leg routine or anything DC please ask.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Wow, I like the sleeve on one arm nothing on other look

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Danger,

I wrote an article a few months back detailing what (IMO) is the ideal feminine physique, and how to train for it.

Check it out:

http://jasoncholewa.com/2012/12/17/optimal-beach-performance-for-women/

Jason Cholewa, Ph.D., CSCS
I recommend this; I've been training 3 females for the past 2 weeks (just started) using the template outlined in that article. Some exercises would need technique guidance just FYI but its a great routine and you can be assured it is well balanced.