Anavar for women

brokenlady

Awards
Hi,
I am looking for advice on Anavar. I have been researching and thought it would be best to ask on here.

I am a 27 yr old female, 5'10 and 22% bf. I have been smaller but have been injured and feel like I have lost everything I worked so hard for.

Need advice on cycles as this would be my 1st one. What dose should I be at? What are the side effects? Does var really help with cutting?

Cheers

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
I am looking for advice on Anavar. I have been researching and thought it would be best to ask on here.

I am a 27 yr old female, 5'10 and 22% bf. I have been smaller but have been injured and feel like I have lost everything I worked so hard for.

Need advice on cycles as this would be my 1st one. What dose should I be at? What are the side effects? Does var really help with cutting?

Cheers
Most of the females I have spoken with on this stick to 5-10mg a day 10 is on the high end with only a few doing it most are 5-7.5mg range. No longer then 5 weeks and yes it helps on a cut. That being said most females start out with a simple clen cycle for a cut have you tried that yet?

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
I would definitely suggest trying clen before var. The var can interrupt menstrual cycles, cause severe abdominal cramps, nausea, head aches, vomiting, etc.

Now, another note is Anavar promotes lean mass and can be used to cut fat. However it can give the appearance of being "bulky" in women and I would be surprised if the scale goes up because of the LMT increase.

However like anything it effects everyone differently and many females have used it successfully. If this would be your first time using it I would keep it at 5-10mgs never exceeding 15mgs ED. If cramping occurs you can use taurine.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
With my experience annie is good for cutting but works best if used with another mild cutter antagonist like clen or a thermogenic such as yohimbe. Sometimes the sides of clen can be pesky and not worth it to many. I like 7-Keto, yohimbe/green tea with an estrogen blocker like letrozole, clomid, nolva to help with the watsr retention that can be a side while on annie, but the ai's will also help to increase energy levels.

The Rockette

Awards
Hi,

Cheers
Well anavar is a MALE HORMONE, when women take any male hormones we tend to gain weight.. Mostly muscle but you will gain some fat too. Are you ok with that? If you're not low enough body fat you will end up looking bulky while on until you "cut" the fat after your cycle.
Anavar for me anyways didn't put much muscle on me, it mostly hardened my muscles (which actually could be quit painful), and I bloated A LOT.
Now before anyone tries to say "but anavar doesn't aromatize", think again,
In men, no it doesn't but women are a whole different ball game. Some women DO bloat on var. Anytime we play with our hormones crazy stuff can happen.
Now, as far as sides go..
Deepened voice (99% of the time is goes back once the drug is cleared), more hair, especially on the face. Oily skin. Acne on face, back, chest. Swollen or possibly enlarged clit. Hair loss. Yeast infections. Skipped period.
And once you come off you may feel a bit depressed.
When it comes to women and steroids it's never a matter of IF we get sides, but when. You need to decide what you're comfortable living with if any of them become permanent.

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
I did a var log with pic etc...its called Female var

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Holy old thread bump Batman!

PhiKapMiin

Awards
Scale definitely moved in the wrong direction! Menstrual symptoms were horrible too! Six weeks non-stop bleeding!