Tested anti estrogen

virago88

virago88

Awards
Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone here has tried Tested Anti-estrogen (particularly any females) and what they thought. Or perhaps if you have tried anything similar. :)

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone here has tried Tested Anti-estrogen (particularly any females) and what they thought. Or perhaps if you have tried anything similar. :)
I love using an anti-estrogen with my stack during season prep! Helps tremendously with energy and mood slumps caused by nasty estrogen, plus you boost your body's natural occurring test and don't hold water and it aides in cutting fat too!

virago88

virago88

Awards
I love using an anti-estrogen with my stack during season prep! Helps tremendously with energy and mood slumps caused by nasty estrogen, plus you boost your body's natural occurring test and don't hold water and it aides in cutting fat too!
Awesome thanks.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
No problem! Let me know which one you choose and if you need help on stacking it with something or dosing for you goals. Good luck!

The Rockette

Awards
I'm using Aromasin on my NPP cycle right now. I've seen no bloat :)

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Any of you ladies experience the "ghost period"? Still get PMS symptoms and side effects like sore boobs or cravings and water retention, but no menstrual flow like a normal period...i've only talked to one other chick who experiences the same. Usual cause of the combination of anavar and a ai .

virago88

virago88

Awards
Hmmm I am a total newbie. I am not taking anything major (where does one even begin????). Is period loss a side effect of anti estrogen sups (sorry if questions sound inane)?

The Rockette

Awards
Any of you ladies experience the "ghost period"? Still get PMS symptoms and side effects like sore boobs or cravings and water retention, but no menstrual flow like a normal period...i've only talked to one other chick who experiences the same. Usual cause of the combination of anavar and a ai .
I did on my anavar run. Felt wicked pms-y but never bled.
Im not feeling that way on this cycle though.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I did on my anavar run. Felt wicked pms-y but never bled.
Im not feeling that way on this cycle though.
That's good you don't have the pms! I think my pms is worse, but still no bleeding. So are you saying you are bleeding this time around? or just no pms? How many mgs are you taking daily?

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Hmmm I am a total newbie. I am not taking anything major (where does one even begin????). Is period loss a side effect of anti estrogen sups (sorry if questions sound inane)?
Questions are always good virago! Seriously! You gotta start somewhere! Only thing is when it comes to the forums I find a lot of people go based on popular belief on certain topics that one just has to learn on their own. There is never a dumb question, so feel free to use this forum as your wikipedia! SERIOUSLY:)
Loss in menstruation; scientifically known as ammenorrhea is one of the most popular common side effects when a female enters the world of "supplementation". For many reasons though...not just the drug in use, but the exertion of stress on the female body, low levels of body fat, and a change in hormone levels in the blood.
Personally, I've learned that while on certain cycles I may have a period while others I won't, but I am not planning on having any more children and am aware of the side effects of many of the popularly used steroids by my fellow national level athletes. It's one of the costly risk we competitors take.

The Rockette

Awards
That's good you don't have the pms! I think my pms is worse, but still no bleeding. So are you saying you are bleeding this time around? or just no pms? How many mgs are you taking daily?
It's kinda nice not having any pms right now! It varies month to month but I usually get it pretty bad, after I bleed I feel awesome though. Like a cleanse lol.
I've been on NPP for almost 8 weeks, dosage is up to 35mgs every other day. A little high for a female but I've gone up slow and have very few sides, the sides I have are extremely mild. I'm keeping an eye on everything very closely. I haven't gotten my period at all on cycle.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
It's kinda nice not having any pms right now! It varies month to month but I usually get it pretty bad, after I bleed I feel awesome though. Like a cleanse lol.
I've been on NPP for almost 8 weeks, dosage is up to 35mgs every other day. A little high for a female but I've gone up slow and have very few sides, the sides I have are extremely mild. I'm keeping an eye on everything very closely. I haven't gotten my period at all on cycle.
That's cool! I totally agree, if you can control the sides and just know what doseages work well with your body then more power to you! I wish I could get the results I wanted at what many women stay at...10mgs...pfff! chump change...NEXT!

The Rockette

Awards
I've only done a few cycles but I'm like you, I can handle higher doses with very mild sides. Which all go away after I'm off for a few weeks.
Have you run NPP before? It's seriously awesome. I'm gonna be sad when it's time to come off lol

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I've only done a few cycles but I'm like you, I can handle higher doses with very mild sides. Which all go away after I'm off for a few weeks.
Have you run NPP before? It's seriously awesome. I'm gonna be sad when it's time to come off lol
Im not familiar with the abbreviation:-/ what is npp exactly?

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
That's cool! I totally agree, if you can control the sides and just know what doseages work well with your body then more power to you! I wish I could get the results I wanted at what many women stay at...10mgs...pfff! chump change...NEXT!
I hear what you are saying about the 10 mg, however, there is so little information about females and test it is very frustrating. I have looked and looked for reliable information from experienced pros. You may be the first one I have found. Can you answer some questions for me (on behalf of my wife)?

What are the key labs and relationships needed to manage test for woman?
Is 10 Mg is chump change, what is "Golden" and sustainable over time?
Estrogen appears to be vital for women. Is there a range to maintain while on Test?
Should a woman also use progesterone while on Test and what is that relationship?

Just a few starters and thanks.

virago88

virago88

Awards
No problem! Let me know which one you choose and if you need help on stacking it with something or dosing for you goals. Good luck!
Ok so I thought I'd take you up on this offer :) Am just about to begin my first cut - currently 60kg (133) and am looking to cut to around 52 by around end of November. Could you recommend an anti-estrogen? And one other thing if you don't mind- what does "stacking" mean? Cheers

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
First, I am not a woman. Second, I now have experience with my wife and can speak first hand about women and AAS. I bow to the expertise of someone like WPCHickD as she is clearly a pro. You are in the same position my wife was in.

Anavar seems to be the most used AAS for women in general. Anavar (oxandrolone) or "Var" is an oral AAS and is quite mild on your liver. Its probably the mildest oral steroid available today. The negative effects (very mild) that var has on blood work is an increase in cholesterol and a decrease in HDL. Dosages of up to 50mgs/day are easily tolerated by most women. Cycles can run from 6-12 weeks or even longer. Eight weeks is the absolute minimum. You can take liver support of course like TDC (not proven to be effective) but var is very liver mild. I never knew this but it was developed for women and children with AIDS and other muscle wasting diseases. The negative effects that var has on blood work is an increase in cholesterol and a decrease in HDL - I have yet to see a negative effect on liver enzymes from my wife.

If you are going to cycle Var, you will need to take taurine, potassium and magnesium, otherwise you will get muscle pumps (cramps) to an insane level, insane. 2 grams of taurine, 200mg of magnesium, and 200mg of potassium per day is the magic number for my wife.

With anavar you can diet as hard. You can eat below maintenance and do as much cardio work as you want and you will still put on some muscle while dropping fat.

My Wife's Current Cycle:
Week 1-2 20 Mg per day (around day 14-16 muscle pump will start up)
Weeks 3-6 30 Mg per day.
Weeks 6-12 depends on labs but up to 50 Mg per day.

She will take CEL CycleAssist for liver function ( can't hurt) and Fish Oil (important)

Keep your Macros good, high protein, moderate carbs, moderate fat.

On 20mg+ you will probably lose your period you may get cycle acne (my wife lost her but no acne). You will have increased libido and clit sensitivity (yep).

You need to have a solution to deal with an acne, If it occurs.

Your anti-estrogen question is odd to me. Women NEED estrogen. Leave your estrogen alone unless it is already running high (labs tell all). For my wife, high would be above 120. Estrogen is an issue for MEN. Typically lack of estrogen (older women an postmenopausal) is only an issue with older age.

I recommend you do a significant amount of reading BEFORE you start down this road and ONLY start any AAS AFTER you have your diet is in check (truly in check) and have been working out for an extended period of time. Getting a benefit from any AAS required discipline and HARD WORK. Do not be casual about this stuff.

Hope this helps and I am sure WPChickD can fix what I have wrong. This is information I have learned from reading AND from helping my wife.

FINALLY, you MUST run labs. It is critical to monitor liver values. A Comprehensive Metabolic Panel should be what you need (standard term) every 6 weeks (our regimen)

virago88

virago88

Awards
First, I am not a woman. Second, I now have experience with my wife and can speak first hand about women and AAS. I bow to the expertise of someone like WPCHickD as she is clearly a pro. You are in the same position my wife was in.

Anavar seems to be the most used AAS for women in general. Anavar (oxandrolone) or "Var" is an oral AAS and is quite mild on your liver. Its probably the mildest oral steroid available today. The negative effects (very mild) that var has on blood work is an increase in cholesterol and a decrease in HDL. Dosages of up to 50mgs/day are easily tolerated by most women. Cycles can run from 6-12 weeks or even longer. Eight weeks is the absolute minimum. You can take liver support of course like TDC (not proven to be effective) but var is very liver mild. I never knew this but it was developed for women and children with AIDS and other muscle wasting diseases. The negative effects that var has on blood work is an increase in cholesterol and a decrease in HDL - I have yet to see a negative effect on liver enzymes from my wife.

If you are going to cycle Var, you will need to take taurine, potassium and magnesium, otherwise you will get muscle pumps (cramps) to an insane level, insane. 2 grams of taurine, 200mg of magnesium, and 200mg of potassium per day is the magic number for my wife.

With anavar you can diet as hard. You can eat below maintenance and do as much cardio work as you want and you will still put on some muscle while dropping fat.

My Wife's Current Cycle:
Week 1-2 20 Mg per day (around day 14-16 muscle pump will start up)
Weeks 3-6 30 Mg per day.
Weeks 6-12 depends on labs but up to 50 Mg per day.

She will take CEL CycleAssist for liver function ( can't hurt) and Fish Oil (important)

Keep your Macros good, high protein, moderate carbs, moderate fat.

On 20mg+ you will probably lose your period you may get cycle acne (my wife lost her but no acne). You will have increased libido and clit sensitivity (yep).

You need to have a solution to deal with an acne, If it occurs.

Your anti-estrogen question is odd to me. Women NEED estrogen. Leave your estrogen alone unless it is already running high (labs tell all). For my wife, high would be above 120. Estrogen is an issue for MEN. Typically lack of estrogen (older women an postmenopausal) is only an issue with older age.

I recommend you do a significant amount of reading BEFORE you start down this road and ONLY start any AAS AFTER you have your diet is in check (truly in check) and have been working out for an extended period of time. Getting a benefit from any AAS required discipline and HARD WORK. Do not be casual about this stuff.

Hope this helps and I am sure WPChickD can fix what I have wrong. This is information I have learned from reading AND from helping my wife.

FINALLY, you MUST run labs. It is critical to monitor liver values. A Comprehensive Metabolic Panel should be what you need (standard term) every 6 weeks (our regimen)
Thanks very much. Lots here to consider & research.