Hi Everyone! Newbie here and Sorry if I am i a wrong place.

MaryTaylor

Awards
I really don't know in which part of the forum I can introduce myself, so I just chose to be here. By the way I am Mary from Alabama! Hope I am welcome here. ^_^

De Courcy

De Courcy

Awards
I really don't know in which part of the forum I can introduce myself, so I just chose to be here. By the way I am Mary from Alabama! Hope I am welcome here. ^_^
Hello Mary from Alabama

MaryTaylor

Awards
Thank you so much De Courcy! I really appreciate your warm welcome to me. Hope there more people like you in this forum. Hahaha. Just kidding. ^_^

De Courcy

De Courcy

Awards
Thank you so much De Courcy! I really appreciate your warm welcome to me. Hope there more people like you in this forum. Hahaha. Just kidding. ^_^
There are they are just a little shy of new people

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Welcome Mary. Where is Killen?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
There are plenty of good people here to help and support you in your goals,welcome to AM!

MaryTaylor

Awards
Thank you all for the welcome! And I know I am in right place here. :) Anyway, I was just kidding with what I have said to De Courcey. I hope I did not offend anyone here. And Cary, Killen is one of the cities in Alabama. Want to visit me here? :D

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Thank you all for the welcome! And I know I am in right place here. :) Anyway, I was just kidding with what I have said to De Courcey. I hope I did not offend anyone here. And Cary, Killen is one of the cities in Alabama. Want to visit me here? :D
I used to party in Mobile

MaryTaylor

Awards
What is Mobile Cary? Or shall I say, where is Mobile? :)

MaryTaylor

Awards
Oh yes! Mobile. I heard it once, but never been there. A friend said that it was fun.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Welcome Mary! You'll love it on this site females get a ton of support here! I have at least on my two logs I have going! Look forward to your logs and questions!

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
Welcome!! :)

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Welcome Mary Bama!! Lol stay updated and good luck!