48 Year old Female and HGH

vassille

Awards
Gh will tend to favor gaining weight more than fat loss or I should be more specific..is muscle and bone density gain. THe main mechanism at work with GH is muscle preservation rather than fat loss. When ppl starve or dont eat GH levels seem to rise the highest. I think there is def some missunderstanding about GH being a fat loss agent. Diet is far more important in geting defined than GH.
Another twist with the GH is that with high GH results in higher IGF. Now IGF does tent to burn some fat but it also has the weird ability to make a person insulin resistant, temporarely anyway. When that happens you suppose to starve so adding food will just make you bigger, good for weight gain bad for fat loss.
So far I have not been impressed with the GH for fat loss but I've been impressed with mass and bone gain. The females I've seen take GH all gained muscle mass and increased bone mass and same thing happened in males.
Hope this helps

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Gh will tend to favor gaining weight more than fat loss or I should be more specific..is muscle and bone density gain. THe main mechanism at work with GH is muscle preservation rather than fat loss. When ppl starve or dont eat GH levels seem to rise the highest. I think there is def some missunderstanding about GH being a fat loss agent. Diet is far more important in geting defined than GH.
Another twist with the GH is that with high GH results in higher IGF. Now IGF does tent to burn some fat but it also has the weird ability to make a person insulin resistant, temporarely anyway. When that happens you suppose to starve so adding food will just make you bigger, good for weight gain bad for fat loss.
So far I have not been impressed with the GH for fat loss but I've been impressed with mass and bone gain. The females I've seen take GH all gained muscle mass and increased bone mass and same thing happened in males.
Hope this helps
Where are you getting this info from? Have you run GH yourself? Just curious about your qualitative statement above. Completely counter to a lot of hard data for GH usage. Now if you are referring to GH plus AAS that is another ball game.

A majority of published findings/results indicate GH administration does result in elevated fat metabolism. On my phone but will gladly post up study after study. Also having run GH solo and keeping diet the same has resulted in minor weight loss and highly visible reduction in sub q fat.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
From what I have read GH does cause weight gain due to muscle increase. Ie) you'll get bigger. This is just my understanding on what I've read on forums. Hit up the igf sub forum here on am and read what people say about GH. It also needs to be run for a long period of time for size to pack on, but also at a higher dosage then 1-2ius a day. Don't quote me on this, it's all stuff that I've read from people.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
From what I have read GH does cause weight gain due to muscle increase. Ie) you'll get bigger. This is just my understanding on what I've read on forums. Hit up the igf sub forum here on am and read what people say about GH. It also needs to be run for a long period of time for size to pack on, but also at a higher dosage then 1-2ius a day. Don't quote me on this, it's all stuff that I've read from people.
Hmm yeah what people report in a qualitative fashion on these forums I take with a grain of salt. Actual hard science of hgh inicates there is absolutely NO mechanism of hgh that exhibits muscle growth, enhanced protein synthesis. Now some water retention does happen and a lot of folks mistake this for muscle growth. Additionally if you dig deep into some of these logs a lot of guys are clueless about diet, and proper water intake. So they run these cycles and drastically improve diet while doing so and "wow I have put on size" uh of course when one really pays attention to macros that will happen.

Anyway, I can tell you that I am currently running Nutropin and carb cycling at 3400 high, 3000low (cals) and have dropped nearly 4lbs in 2 weeks. My abs are tightening up, and I am getting my veins back through my intercostals. I am NOT taking anything else. So these results are completely in line with all published medical study research.

Hope that helps the OP.

vassille

Awards
Where are you getting this info from? Have you run GH yourself? Just curious about your qualitative statement above. Completely counter to a lot of hard data for GH usage. Now if you are referring to GH plus AAS that is another ball game.

A majority of published findings/results indicate GH administration does result in elevated fat metabolism. On my phone but will gladly post up study after study. Also having run GH solo and keeping diet the same has resulted in minor weight loss and highly visible reduction in sub q fat.
Yes, been using GH for years at different dosages from 1iu -10. I also have friends male and females who have used GH.
Recently, I have one female stop GH and started her on a moderate dose of T3 to trim down. She wasnt losing fat or weight on GH, no AAS.
Idk what to tell you bro ...I wish I could agree with these studies which I read as well, but I dont see it in real world. I mean it's possible there is some results, but for the money and effort to lose a a few lbs of fat is not all that worth it. You can do it much better by cuting out the carbs to be honest with you or increase T3.
On GH I got bigger, muscle, bones etc. My base weight used to be 200 and now it's 230. So GH works in the respect. ALso, with GH it tends to make a person insulin resistant...which makes sense if you understand how GH works..as Gh levels are highest upon lack of food for muscle and methabolic preservation.
From my experience saying the GH makes you lose fat is not that simple, it has a much broader function and it reacts very different when mixed with insulin and other hormones that are not part of normal body methabolism.
So that's my story

vassille

Awards
Hmm yeah what people report in a qualitative fashion on these forums I take with a grain of salt. Actual hard science of hgh inicates there is absolutely NO mechanism of hgh that exhibits muscle growth, enhanced protein synthesis. Now some water retention does happen and a lot of folks mistake this for muscle growth. Additionally if you dig deep into some of these logs a lot of guys are clueless about diet, and proper water intake. So they run these cycles and drastically improve diet while doing so and "wow I have put on size" uh of course when one really pays attention to macros that will happen.

Anyway, I can tell you that I am currently running Nutropin and carb cycling at 3400 high, 3000low (cals) and have dropped nearly 4lbs in 2 weeks. My abs are tightening up, and I am getting my veins back through my intercostals. I am NOT taking anything else. So these results are completely in line with all published medical study research.

Hope that helps the OP.
Not knocking your cycle but I can accomplish that fat loss without GH to be honest.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Lol you completely missed the point. I have competed, and know my body in and out when it comes to dieting to lean out.

My point was, that observed data for users of GH at nominal levels (not talking stupid sht like running 4+ius or greater ED), shows to be very eff. at reducing bodyfat, NOT putting on muscle. The findings inidcate no elevation in protein synthesis and/or anabolic response. Majority of recipients lost weight, which appears to have been a majority of fat.

Again, this is in response to the OP with respect to whether elevated fat loss occurs with the use of GH.

I am with you, a LOT of people on these boards take sht expecting results when a simple effective, controlled diet program works wonders. PEDs are and should only be the cherry on the top of the sundae.

Anyway, i can tell you on my current macros, cycling high days (carb cycle) @3450 and low days at 3100 I have dropped quite a bit of fat with minimal cardio. Not to mention my skin looks pretty damn good. :)

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I've been thinking of carb cycling. But still hesitant on it. So you recommend it

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I get very moody during low carbs which I don't like, and low energy.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
I get very moody during low carbs which I don't like, and low energy.
See thats the issue, folks read carb cycle and assume you cut out all carbs on low days. Way too much to write about, but my current carb cycle (which I will adjust since I have stopped dropping fat) is currently 275 grams carbs on LOW days and 375 grams on HIGH days.

Now those numbers are very relative, since I am 6ft 210lbs first AM weight. Everyone's metabolism and requirements are the same.

Good luck.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ahh lots of this i dont agree with what so ever.......GH has the ability to almost shut off fat storage enzymes. that is one of the ways you lean out so quickly.

I used 5 ktis stright and i didnt gain much muscle. lost lots of BF, toned a bit, great great sleep, some strength gains but noting like aas.

OP please dont buy 2300 kits of GH. if you look and hard a legit source they are 200-300 a 100 iu kit. if i spend 2300 id have enough for 14-16months.

you should have no issue losing the BF/weight. GL

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
In my honest opinion, you don't need HGH to get more defined. You also don't need an excessive amt of cardio. What you DO need is to nail your diet.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
In my honest opinion, you don't need HGH to get more defined. You also don't need an excessive amt of cardio. What you DO need is to nail your diet.
Could not agree more. Thats the issue a lot of folks think running sht will give them the results they seek. Nail down the diet, diet for 20-30 weeks and understand how your body handles various foods and different sets of macros.

PEDS are and should be the cherry on top of the sundae if you are going to use them.

I have competed in natural bbing events and only now at 37 am I going to PEDs. If I compete again it will be NPC.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Pinned it!

People all too often think they can take something in a bottle to get where they need to be. If you are spot on your diet and are still not seeing results then you need to change your diet ! Many think low carb is the way to go not realizing they are actually fat sensitive and would do better off with four meals of complex carbs and very little fat at all!

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Pinned it!

People all too often think they can take something in a bottle to get where they need to be. If you are spot on your diet and are still not seeing results then you need to change your diet ! Many think low carb is the way to go not realizing they are actually fat sensitive and would do better off with four meals of complex carbs and very little fat at all!
Exactly!! Is that you in your avatar, if so very nice. :)