Lol
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

that makes more sense. well we know you arent anorexic now
    Anorexia is def a bad idea! I've got a particular client that I always have to stay on her about eating.

When she eats she doesn't eat bad... She just never eats! Pisses me off to no end!

~ MANotaur
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

Anorexia is def a bad idea! I've got a particular client that I always have to stay on her about eating.

When she eats she doesn't eat bad... She just never eats! Pisses me off to no end!

~ MANotaur
    I usually have a baby carrot then puke it up so I stay lean to the bone .
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

also im not ignorant to the fact of dress/pant size and that a size 8 or 10 can be just as in shape and be just as healthy as a 2 or 4. so i am aware that somebodys lenin size doesnt reflect their status as a healthy/ or inshape person

Dude!!! i wear a size 8-9 jeans and I'm in pretty good shape!!! Come on.....!!!!

I see where your wife is coming from- a lot of the bigger (out of shape) girls call themselves "curvy" because it's a much nicer sounding word than "fat!" I used to be quite large and I remember my friends saying - "oh, your just curvy." I think it's just a nicer way to describe yourself/your friends when you are overweight/out of shape. When I think of "curvy" I think of J Lo, Marilyn Monroe, Jessica Rabbit etc.... Tell your wife curvy is in, she should consider herself lucky!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Dude!!! i wear a size 8-9 jeans and I'm in pretty good shape!!!
    Yes you are!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Yes you are!
    Ha Ha!! We all have distorted body images though!! Tomorrow I will complain about how fat I am!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Dude!!! i wear a size 8-9 jeans and I'm in pretty good shape!!! Come on.....!!!!

I see where your wife is coming from- a lot of the bigger (out of shape) girls call themselves "curvy" because it's a much nicer sounding word than "fat!" I used to be quite large and I remember my friends saying - "oh, your just curvy." I think it's just a nicer way to describe yourself/your friends when you are overweight/out of shape. When I think of "curvy" I think of J Lo, Marilyn Monroe, Jessica Rabbit etc.... Tell your wife curvy is in, she should consider herself lucky!!

your a babe! and thats my point! jean/dress size is irrelevant to ones condition!

btw...you need more pics! just profile stalked you and you definately need more! lol

is that creepy, sure! but is it the truth? absolutely! your a babe, and all the guys on here would appreciate more eye candy!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

your a babe! and thats my point! jean/dress size is irrelevant to ones condition!

btw...you need more pics! just profile stalked you and you definately need more! lol

is that creepy, sure! but is it the truth? absolutely! your a babe, and all the guys on here would appreciate more eye candy!
    ^^^ This^^^
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Ha Ha!! We all have distorted body images though!! Tomorrow I will complain about how fat I am!!
    you dont look like anything special to me
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Creepy?!? No way.... I feel violated!!

Seriously though....thank you for the compliment. Is your "curvy" girl on this site as well, Mamotaur??
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I think fat girls thinking their "curvy" is the least of the problem. It's the fact that dudes want the curvy girls but a lot of them can't accept their body shape. My X was 5'5 and 135 lbs w/ DD's. Rockin body. She'd work out with me 5 days a week, lifting, cardio, everything, then bitch about a tummy roll. IT'S HOW WOMEN ARE BUILT. Sorry for the rant but I agree with a lot of the previous posts. Curvy is body shape and doesn't necessarily reflect the actual physical health of the girl. Girls that are 100 lbs overweight and are all like "I'm sexy cause I'm curvy" need to open their eyes.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    I think fat girls thinking their "curvy" is the least of the problem. It's the fact that dudes want the curvy girls but a lot of them can't accept their body shape. My X was 5'5 and 135 lbs w/ DD's. Rockin body. She'd work out with me 5 days a week, lifting, cardio, everything, then bitch about a tummy roll. IT'S HOW WOMEN ARE BUILT. Sorry for the rant but I agree with a lot of the previous posts. Curvy is body shape and doesn't necessarily reflect the actual physical health of the girl. Girls that are 100 lbs overweight and are all like "I'm sexy cause I'm curvy" need to open their eyes.
    Exactly . The ones who have a little extra are fine I prefer them over skinny girls. I always feel like ill snap a skinny girl in half I'm surprised I haven't yet lol
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post

Perfect post, especially the highlighted part because it made me laugh
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

My wife has a great body...long legs, tight tummy, perky breasts, and a proportionate booty (see avi). But she's currently 7 months pregnant and I am so freaking turned on by her all the time! Everything has become fuller and rounder! Curvier lol! Of course when you see her from the back you wouldn't even know she was pregnant...she still likes to do some light aerobics just to stay fit and healthy. But there is DEFINITELY a strong appeal for some extra curveage...fat? Not so much.
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Rock vs Big Ron
    By Royd The Noyd in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 07:31 AM
  2. Rumor: Vera vs. Big Nog at UFC 73
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 09:02 PM