curves vs big vs outa shape

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
ok ladies, gotta question for you.

theres a trend out right now with women saying theyre curvy and they love their curves and theyre "real women" and what not...when in reality, they just look outshape and like big girls to me.

I brought this up to my wife and she got very passionate about it. lol cause she sees herself as "curvy"
She weight trains 4x week (seriously weight trains, i made the routine for her) and is in EXCELENT SHAPE and has a solid body! I slap that butt and there is no jiggle at all kinda solid.

Her figure is a 38/22/28 and shes 5'3 and 115 llbs 13%bf. this is after our first child whos 14 months. shes always been completely natural with no anabolics whatsoever even though she has mentioned maybe trying some clen or var in the future. mah girl is a babe! lol
She had a breast reduction done about 4 years ago bringing her down from her natural DD/Es to a full C (which im very glad she did and was very supportive of! Best decision shes ever made in my opinion)

She says she gets very offended when people say theyre "curvey" and in reality theyre just big girls. Not that she has a problem with big girls but she said that when they refer to themselves as curvey she gets offended because she feels it demeans her hard work and that it gives girls with her similar figure a bad name.

I just wanted to come here and see if this is a pretty common feeling amongst the female athletes that have a similar situation. Do yall agree or she being a little over sensitive? any and all comments are welcome!

thanks for all your input ahead of time!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol gotta remember dude, a lot of girls are stupid. they shave their eye brows then draw them in with a pencil... o_O ?

they have a unique ability to convince themselves of anything even if it defies physics/logic

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
im just curious as to if other girls have this same thought? makeup and eyebrows are seperate from body image. But it is a growing trend and it bugs my wife cause she said that its not fair shes put into the same category as other women who are as serious about their health and that its sad that being overweight/unhealthy is seen as a good thing because they are embracing their "curves". (shes the one that always puts airquotes around it not me lol"

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my opinion, curvy is more about the shape and waist-to-hip ratio, not so much size. Think of an accentuated hour glass figure... the shape should be apparent; shoulder and hips about even with a smaller waist that cuts inward. Coke bottle shape = curvy. I think it has to do more with proportions than weight because a girl that is a size 4 can be just as curvy as a girl that is size 10 and so on. Once the mid section becomes larger than the bust and hip (i.e., back boobs, beer gut, rolls) it's no longer considered 'curvy'.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
In my opinion, curvy is more about the shape and waist-to-hip ratio, not so much size. Think of an accentuated hour glass figure... the shape should be apparent; shoulder and hips about even with a smaller waist that cuts inward. Coke bottle shape = curvy. I think it has to do more with proportions than weight because a girl that is a size 4 can be just as curvy as a girl that is size 10 and so on. Once the mid section becomes larger than the bust and hip (i.e., back boobs, beer gut, rolls) it's no longer considered 'curvy'.
so you think its more about overall shape? i can see and agree with that! but do you think that theres a problem with the latter? people claiming to be curvy that their midsection extends beyond or becomes larger than the bust and hips??

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
also im not ignorant to the fact of dress/pant size and that a size 8 or 10 can be just as in shape and be just as healthy as a 2 or 4. so i am aware that somebodys lenin size doesnt reflect their status as a healthy/ or inshape person

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really have a problem with someone calling themselves curvy or whatever it is they identify themselves as. If someone is happy with their size, good for them. But in regards to health, pretending that it's OK to glamorize bad eating habits while downplaying obesity issues is definitely not healthy. In those cases, they are only hurting themselves.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
My gfis 5'1 (she says 5'3, Shes not) maybe 103. Big round butt and tiny waist, she's got more curve to her than most. But would slap me if I called her curvy. She's prefers " petite" or "athletic" or "slender". Girls be crazy.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
lol gotta remember dude, a lot of girls are stupid. they shave their eye brows then draw them in with a pencil... o_O ? ....
I've always pondered on that one too! haha! Guess they like the surprised cartoon effect! lol

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I've always looked at a woman who was "curvy" had the "Jessica Rabbit" shape you know. Coca-cola bottle? Wide hips with a donkey booty, tiny waist, and big breast. Curvy...IS NOT belly past your vag...double stuff rolls as your hips...and a back up chin in case the other one gets dirty from all the sh-t you shove in it!

Now, when I'm in season, I'm told I look fit, but skinny, and not so attractive because my booty doesn't jiggle, and the curves, well...besides the muscles...they are only in the silicone!
In my off season I'm considered "THICK" which to me sounds like a nice way of putting chubby! LOL...not fat, no rolls, no extra chin, just a cup size larger, with thighs, and a booty! I never had hips so I don't get much there either way! lol...but honestly, I prefer my in season shape that doesn't jiggle.
I know men like the bounce and jiggle for bedroom reasons or whatever, but I think SEXY is not what looks right to others, but what looks right to yourself. If you are comfortable that way, then define it as you choose, but never let someone else define yourself.
When the jiggle or the bounce is not proportionate and it poses a health risk, then NO...Just NO...NO.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always pondered on that one too! haha! Guess they like the surprised cartoon effect! lol
Dang, I remember when this became a trend in the 90s lol. I had a relative that was really into that eyebrow cartoon look and had her do my makeup one time. All I remember was staring at myself in the mirror and thinking how jacked up my eyebrows looked, lol, and washed it off immediately.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I've always looked at a woman who was "curvy" had the "Jessica Rabbit" shape you know. Coca-cola bottle? Wide hips with a donkey booty, tiny waist, and big breast. Curvy...IS NOT belly past your vag...double stuff rolls as your hips...and a back up chin in case the other one gets dirty from all the sh-t you shove in it!

Now, when I'm in season, I'm told I look fit, but skinny, and not so attractive because my booty doesn't jiggle, and the curves, well...besides the muscles...they are only in the silicone!
In my off season I'm considered "THICK" which to me sounds like a nice way of putting chubby! LOL...not fat, no rolls, no extra chin, just a cup size larger, with thighs, and a booty! I never had hips so I don't get much there either way! lol...but honestly, I prefer my in season shape that doesn't jiggle.
I know men like the bounce and jiggle for bedroom reasons or whatever, but I think SEXY is not what looks right to others, but what looks right to yourself. If you are comfortable that way, then define it as you choose, but never let someone else define yourself.
When the jiggle or the bounce is not proportionate and it poses a health risk, then NO...Just NO...NO.
i couldnt help but notice you said "its all in the silicone?" whats the average amount of silicone you fitness competein women get? do yal just get breast implants or do yall get butt, thight and hip implants too?? or are those illegal?? just curious! i figure since ive got two in the thread i figured i might as well ask! lol

by the way diesel lookin good from your last comp! i dunno if ive congratulated you yet

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Her figure is a 38/22/28 and shes 5'3 and 115 llbs 13%bf. this is after our first child whos 14 months. shes always been completely natural with no anabolics whatsoever even though she has mentioned maybe trying some clen or var in the future. mah girl is a babe! lol
She had a breast reduction done about 4 years ago bringing her down from her natural DD/Es to a full C (which im very glad she did and was very supportive of! Best decision shes ever made in my opinion)
Pics or it DIDN'T HAPPEN!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Pics or it DIDN'T HAPPEN!
my wife would bite my nuts off if i did that lol! i tried to get her too but she said no wayz!

and i found out (remembered) that she does run GW1516 and she just did one clen cycle a while back! sorry guys didnt mean to lie...i remember when she told me to cap her some GW1516 lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, give me Christina Hendricks over any fitness/figure competitor out there.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
IMO, give me Christina Hendricks over any fitness/figure competitor out there.
i agree....thats what i thought was curvy....christina Hendricks, sofia vergara, scarjo....any of those! but none of those are considered "big" either...lol thats why i find this interesting...

and oddly enough (or maybe not) its almost all guys in here right now discussing it lol

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my wife would bite my nuts off if i did that lol! i tried to get her too but she said no wayz!

and i found out (remembered) that she does run GW1516 and she just did one clen cycle a while back! sorry guys didnt mean to lie...i remember when she told me to cap her some GW1516 lol
That's alright...my wife would bite my nuts off if she knew I was requesting to see the "measurements" of another guy's woman. Let's just keep this between you and me *wink wink*

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i concur! maybe if i can find somethin, just "hangin around" ill maybe post it here to show what i mean
Sweeeeeet....strictly in the name of science, of course!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
of course!! ....the trick is how to get the data...hmm???
<looks around> Er...probably not the best place to be conspiring on such things, though I'm certain the ladies have all but gone by now. :paranoid:

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
i couldnt help but notice you said "its all in the silicone?" whats the average amount of silicone you fitness competein women get? do yal just get breast implants or do yall get butt, thight and hip implants too?? or are those illegal?? just curious! i figure since ive got two in the thread i figured i might as well ask! lol

by the way diesel lookin good from your last comp! i dunno if ive congratulated you yet
I meant the only curves that arent all muscle is my boobs which are all silicone! Lol I wouldnt dare getting implants anywhere else on my body! Im fine with my fairly decent ass and i never wanted hips anyway so Im good there too. Been blessed with full lips so I guess Im good there and it kinda kills two birds with one stone if ya
Dig my drift;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I meant the only curves that arent all muscle is my boobs which are all silicone! Lol I wouldnt dare getting implants anywhere else on my body! Im fine with my fairly decent ass and i never wanted hips anyway so Im good there too. Been blessed with full lips so I guess Im good there and it kinda kills two birds with one stone if ya
Dig my drift;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
OMG DIESEL!!!
your an animal!!! a naughty dirty animal!!

Are big boobs an advantage in your category or is it a matter of preference?

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely liking the direction this thread has taken

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well this got real interesting...

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
virago88

virago88

Awards
I use to be curvy- big tits, tiny waist, and hips to do the cha cha with. It took me ages to get rid of that look. I kinda consider curvy as a nice way of saying you're a bit fat. The only thing that worried me now is, do I look like a lazy fat person when I'm trying to bulk.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I use to be curvy- big tits, tiny waist, and hips to do the cha cha with. It took me ages to get rid of that look. I kinda consider curvy as a nice way of saying you're a bit fat. The only thing that worried me now is, do I look like a lazy fat person when I'm trying to bulk.
whats wrong with big tits, tiny waist, and hips? thats what im askin!! lol that doesnt sound bad to me, as long as they take care of themselves! do you not have big tits, a tiny waist, and hips anymore??

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats wrong with big tits, tiny waist, and hips? thats what im askin!! lol that doesnt sound bad to me, as long as they take care of themselves! do you not have big tits, a tiny waist, and hips anymore??
GOOD question! I like this question!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh god I hate when girls say curvy ... I want to just say NO YOU'RE FAT HIT THE GYM. Lol mean but come on if you're 200 lbs, you're not curvy, you're gross take care of yourself. Usually those are the bitchy ones too! And now girls embrace it like being fit is a crime. Ahh the world we live in.. Backwards in every way .

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
virago88

virago88

Awards
Nothing wrong with it- but some girls interpret the word "curvy" for "fat". The shape of my body has slightly changed because I now have shoulder and yes tits not as big because when a female looses fat it comes off from her breasts too.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing wrong with it- but some girls interpret the word "curvy" for "fat". The shape of my body has slightly changed because I now have shoulder and yes tits not as big because when a female looses fat it comes off from her breasts too.
Yeah, evolution really screwed up that design!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Oh yeah! That is definitely a drawback to losing body fat in women. That's why there's lots with silicone. Only problem with that is, if you get too ripped you just have too half empty water balloons for boobs on your chest and te plants are very visible lol

~ MANotaur

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
But virago...

Really how big are/ were your tits? Not to be a perv but how much was actually lost an how much did they change?

~ MANotaur

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
that makes more sense. well we know you arent anorexic now :biggthumpup:
Anorexia is def a bad idea! I've got a particular client that I always have to stay on her about eating.

When she eats she doesn't eat bad... She just never eats! Pisses me off to no end!

~ MANotaur

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anorexia is def a bad idea! I've got a particular client that I always have to stay on her about eating.

When she eats she doesn't eat bad... She just never eats! Pisses me off to no end!

~ MANotaur
I usually have a baby carrot then puke it up so I stay lean to the bone .

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
also im not ignorant to the fact of dress/pant size and that a size 8 or 10 can be just as in shape and be just as healthy as a 2 or 4. so i am aware that somebodys lenin size doesnt reflect their status as a healthy/ or inshape person

Dude!!! i wear a size 8-9 jeans and I'm in pretty good shape!!! Come on.....!!!! ;)

I see where your wife is coming from- a lot of the bigger (out of shape) girls call themselves "curvy" because it's a much nicer sounding word than "fat!" I used to be quite large and I remember my friends saying - "oh, your just curvy." I think it's just a nicer way to describe yourself/your friends when you are overweight/out of shape. When I think of "curvy" I think of J Lo, Marilyn Monroe, Jessica Rabbit etc.... Tell your wife curvy is in, she should consider herself lucky!! :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Dude!!! i wear a size 8-9 jeans and I'm in pretty good shape!!! Come on.....!!!! ;)

I see where your wife is coming from- a lot of the bigger (out of shape) girls call themselves "curvy" because it's a much nicer sounding word than "fat!" I used to be quite large and I remember my friends saying - "oh, your just curvy." I think it's just a nicer way to describe yourself/your friends when you are overweight/out of shape. When I think of "curvy" I think of J Lo, Marilyn Monroe, Jessica Rabbit etc.... Tell your wife curvy is in, she should consider herself lucky!! :)

your a babe! and thats my point! jean/dress size is irrelevant to ones condition!

btw...you need more pics! just profile stalked you and you definately need more! lol

is that creepy, sure! but is it the truth? absolutely! your a babe, and all the guys on here would appreciate more eye candy!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your a babe! and thats my point! jean/dress size is irrelevant to ones condition!

btw...you need more pics! just profile stalked you and you definately need more! lol

is that creepy, sure! but is it the truth? absolutely! your a babe, and all the guys on here would appreciate more eye candy!
^^^ This^^^