- 12-12-2012, 04:15 AM
- 01-03-2013, 10:21 PM
It just takes longer to accumulate but only marginally in my experience. You can even get by using creatine every other day once you reach maintenance.
01-15-2013, 09:12 PM
I haven't seen much need to supplement with creatine outside of competition, unless it is mixed in the blend of my preworkout which I usually avoid \during prep anyway. But, getting a good diet of lean red meats and proteins can help the body with it's natural levels of creatine. Unless you are a high performance athlete like distance runner, cyclist, (these sports demand fast/slow twitch muscle exertion) etc...I feel the need for extra supplementation outside of diet is not necessary.
National Level NPC Competitor
Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 02:53 AM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 12-03-2002, 09:45 PM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 08:44 AM