Help wife with halo cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.58%

Help wife with halo cycle

Hey guys, my wife had a baby going on 6 months ago. She got blood work done and had thiroid checked along with other things and shes looking healthy. She has been working out 3 days a week and lost about 30lbs from the baby weight. But she has a pretty good way to go before she gets were she wants. She wants to try halo for her, she needs to build some muscle along with loosing the weight. So the plan is to focas on loosing fat and gain a little muscle and strenght. Her diet has been clean, so Iam thinking a half hour of cardio and some wieght trianing, Kind of a hiit program to keep the hart going. Any thoughts or help with this would be great!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.8%

anavar
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%

Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    anavar
    ^^^This

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.58%

Guys just want to give an update, she is on her 4th week right now. She started with one pill a day for 2 weeks then upped it to two for these last 2 weeks and so far she has lost a solid 18lbs!!! She has had zero sides and says she feels good and is going to run it for 6 weeks total. She still needs allot work on her mid section, but her arms, legs, butt, and face are really looking good, I am proud of her!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.67%

Quote Originally Posted by SlyCamaro View Post
    Guys just want to give an update, she is on her 4th week right now. She started with one pill a day for 2 weeks then upped it to two for these last 2 weeks and so far she has lost a solid 18lbs!!! She has had zero sides and says she feels good and is going to run it for 6 weeks total. She still needs allot work on her mid section, but her arms, legs, butt, and face are really looking good, I am proud of her!
    Hey SlyCamaro, could you post a progress pic of your wife befor and after the var? My gf is thinking of var, but she wants to see before and after pics and how much it can change the outlook of a woman,
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.58%

We didnt take any pics, but she is on her last week right now. She is gonna take a month off of it and run it again, she still had no sides and lost a few more pounds. Really made her legs and arms tighten up allot too, no way she'll let me post a pic untill she's were she wants to be LOL! The only thing that came fromt this was positive, so I recomend it! We have a pic from a few months ago when she was 3 months out from after the baby and its night and day.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

We didnt take any pics, but she is on her last week right now. She is gonna take a month off of it and run it again, she still had no sides and lost a few more pounds. Really made her legs and arms tighten up allot too, no way she'll let me post a pic untill she's were she wants to be LOL! The only thing that came fromt this was positive, so I recomend it! We have a pic from a few months ago when she was 3 months out from after the baby and its night and day.
    My wife is the same way bro! I want to get her on here so she can log something because she's been killing it. She said hell no, she said once she's where she's at she will think about it. Kinda same boat, she's down 50lb and works out with me doing each bodypart once a week and we try to do 3 excercises for each. And she hits about 45 min's of cardio. And is doing a boot camp class once a week. She will be ripped. I've got her on recover-d protein, supp-d, and swoll-n. The 15th I will be getting some supps from NLA for Her.

I love seeing my gains but love the **** out of watching her change her life and how builds her confidense. Good for you and your wife. Its a good life!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.58%

Thanks man, this hole thing is really amping up our sex life too! She hasnt felt this good in years, it is cool seeing your old lady make a change like this for sure! Every week she has made a noticable change, she keeps this up and she will look great by summer. Whats cool to is I been at for so long my changes take for ever it seems, but when your noob they just keep coming!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks man, this hole thing is really amping up our sex life too! She hasnt felt this good in years, it is cool seeing your old lady make a change like this for sure! Every week she has made a noticable change, she keeps this up and she will look great by summer. Whats cool to is I been at for so long my changes take for ever it seems, but when your noob they just keep coming!
    And it does, anything that helps the sex life after you've been married awhile is a bonus. My wife is getting ready to become a member, you should put your wife on here. I know were needing more females around these parts. Also I'm a rep for NLA so were getting ready to put out a new womans line. She could possibly get into trying some good products, just doing a log and Review.

Love seeing changes no matter who it is. It pushes everyone on the AM when someone is kicking ass. Drop me a pm if samples would be of interest. Regardless, you guys are doing awesome. Congrats on ur new lifes together.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i know alot of women who take anavar. good choice

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help please with first cycle! Sus / Deca
    By Nakmuay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 11:35 AM
  2. Help me with my cycle.
    By iamhuge3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 10:14 PM
  3. Please help out with cutting cycle!
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics