Is it true...?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Is it true...?


    I don't mean to be vulgar; but is it true that women who take aas cause their clitoris to increase in size?

  2. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    6628015

    That is a POSSIBLE side effect of AAS use for women. It depends on dosing, duration, and the compound itself but it is possible.

    Among other things that can happen.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  3. Registered User
    mls51112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Age
    21
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    208878

    Definitely not a risk I would ever take, haha. But to each their own!
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it per se, it's actually pretty hot, I was just asking because I have never dated a female that did aas and was curious.
    I know little about how to use test and aas, still learning; but I know below zero about how to dose and what to dose aas for women. I would like my girl to get on some but I'm too afrais because I dont want to give her anything that would endanger her.
  5. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    6628015

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn
    Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it per se, it's actually pretty hot, I was just asking because I have never dated a female that did aas and was curious.
    I know little about how to use test and aas, still learning; but I know below zero about how to dose and what to dose aas for women. I would like my girl to get on some but I'm too afrais because I dont want to give her anything that would endanger her.
    Anavar is the one that is generally recommended for women. Theres a log on here with a woman on Var you may wanna talk to her.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  6. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    6628015

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn
    Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it per se, it's actually pretty hot, I was just asking because I have never dated a female that did aas and was curious.
    I know little about how to use test and aas, still learning; but I know below zero about how to dose and what to dose aas for women. I would like my girl to get on some but I'm too afrais because I dont want to give her anything that would endanger her.
    There is also a chance of permanently deepening her voice, facial hair growth, etc.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  7. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    There is also a chance of permanently deepening her voice, facial hair growth, etc.
    That's definately NOT cool.
  8. Registered User
    virago88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  58 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    46

    Just out of curiosity - why do you want to get her on it? What are her goals?
  9. Registered User
    TaNkD Up's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    3187

    I believe it also causes more sensitivity down low so not all bad side effects but would recommend var over anything else, especially test!
  10. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    6628015

    Quote Originally Posted by TaNkD Up View Post
    I believe it also causes more sensitivity down low so not all bad side effects but would recommend var over anything else, especially test!
    I highly doubt that, for some reason I just can't imagine extra nerve endings growing from steroid use.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  11. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Virago,

    The reason was just because i have a thing for big clits and thought if she went on it would grow but i dont want a permenant deep voice for her or too hairy.
  12. Registered User
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44495

    Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    Definitely not a risk I would ever take, haha. But to each their own!
    Although it is a very common side effect that is pretty much a 95% chance in elite level athletes, it's not permanent unless you abuse the supps or stay on them for too long. Same with the men, depending on the supp, their testicles usually retract, but the penises become enlarged...and from either sexes point of view, it's really not that bad a side effect. Adds for increased sensitivity and that's not such a bad thing at all:-)
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  13. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    I never heard that it increases penis size.
  14. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    3266763

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    Although it is a very common side effect that is pretty much a 95% chance in elite level athletes, it's not permanent unless you abuse the supps or stay on them for too long. Same with the men, depending on the supp, their testicles usually retract, but the penises become enlarged...and from either sexes point of view, it's really not that bad a side effect. Adds for increased sensitivity and that's not such a bad thing at all:-)
    Noone wants small testicles man.. that is a bad side effect. Google what the testes do, then see if you still feel the same
  15. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    Although it is a very common side effect that is pretty much a 95% chance in elite level athletes, it's not permanent unless you abuse the supps or stay on them for too long. Same with the men, depending on the supp, their testicles usually retract, but the penises become enlarged...and from either sexes point of view, it's really not that bad a side effect. Adds for increased sensitivity and that's not such a bad thing at all:-)
    Androgen induced clitoromegaly (abnormal enlargement of the clitoris) is permanent.
  16. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,386
    Rep Power
    4152956

    Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Androgen induced clitoromegaly (abnormal enlargement of the clitoris) is permanent.
    I heard if you rubbed it long enough it would eventually be reduced.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,340
    Rep Power
    9477704

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    I heard if you rubbed it long enough it would eventually be reduced.
    Now it's a party!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. Registered User
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44495

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Noone wants small testicles man.. that is a bad side effect. Google what the testes do, then see if you still feel the same
    Wasn't insinuating that hypogonadism was attractive! lol
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  19. Registered User
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44495

    Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Androgen induced clitoromegaly (abnormal enlargement of the clitoris) is permanent.
    I beg to differ. I know plenty of women, including myself that have not experienced irreversible effects. It is those with prolonged usage of androgenic steroids that usually have permanent consequences.
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  20. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    3266763

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    Wasn't insinuating that hypogonadism was attractive! lol
    Oh, right. Well glad were on the same page
  21. Registered User
    Brenn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    124

    Yessir...It happens. Some more, some less. Though I think it does reverse to some degree, if use is not too long.

    I dated an very committed fitness contestant, about 24 years old. NO masculine traits at all, soft skin, normal girl's voice, beautiful feminine face. She wasn't even very muscular, but very lean, about 110-112 in contest shape. We talked about AAS, she said she used light doses for prep only. Also lot's of T3, Clen, DNP of course.

    Well, yeah. It was a pronounced side effect once we got to know each other better. She said she liked it, more sensitivity. It wasn't off the chain big, but bigger than I'd seen before or since. Didn't bother me. I was dating her during a prep, so it may have been more pronounced at the time.
  22. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenn View Post
    Yessir...It happens. Some more, some less. Though I think it does reverse to some degree, if use is not too long.

    I dated an very committed fitness contestant, about 24 years old. NO masculine traits at all, soft skin, normal girl's voice, beautiful feminine face. She wasn't even very muscular, but very lean, about 110-112 in contest shape. We talked about AAS, she said she used light doses for prep only. Also lot's of T3, Clen, DNP of course.

    Well, yeah. It was a pronounced side effect once we got to know each other better. She said she liked it, more sensitivity. It wasn't off the chain big, but bigger than I'd seen before or since. Didn't bother me. I was dating her during a prep, so it may have been more pronounced at the time.
    That's totally hot.
  23. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,810
    Rep Power
    6745270

    Joe, gotta ask: you eventually trying to work up the guts to go gay for pay? Your abnormal fascination with abnormally-sized clits seems to be a training ground for chomping down on some dongs if the right webmaster throws a few bucks at you.
    BOARD TYRANT
  24. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Joe, gotta ask: you eventually trying to work up the guts to go gay for pay? Your abnormal fascination with abnormally-sized clits seems to be a training ground for chomping down on some dongs if the right webmaster throws a few bucks at you.
    Dude quit it.
  25. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    6628015

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Dude quit it.
    The truth hurts
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  26. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    The truth hurts
    I think guys who like bald pussies without lips or meat are pedophiles.
  27. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,386
    Rep Power
    4152956

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    I think guys who like bald pussies without lips or meat are pedophiles.
    Nice deflection. What sex offender list are you on?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    6628015

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    I think guys who like bald pussies without lips or meat are pedophiles.
    And dudes that like big hairy clits are really just attracted to unshaven d!cks?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  29. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    824280

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    I beg to differ. I know plenty of women, including myself that have not experienced irreversible effects. It is those with prolonged usage of androgenic steroids that usually have permanent consequences.
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  30. Registered User
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44495

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I think guys who like bald pussies without lips or meat are pedophiles.
    I second that!
    It's like someone saying they wish their dude's penis was smaller! lol
    The clitoris is a sexually responsive organ just like the penis. It has the ability to grow 5 times it's size when aroused just like a man's penis when he becomes aroused. If there was such a reaction in a female's genitalia, the problem might lie therein with the person doing the arousing...or the chick has gotten good at faking it! lol
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is it true that trifecta is just DHEA and an ATD
    By saggy321 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 07:06 PM
  2. Is it true?
    By whiteformula in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 09:45 AM
  3. Is it true, eggs can't be combined with milk, cheese
    By GOTSPEED in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 11:16 AM
  4. is it true?????
    By tryingharder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 12:20 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 06:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.