Is it true...?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I don't mean to be vulgar; but is it true that women who take aas cause their clitoris to increase in size?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a POSSIBLE side effect of AAS use for women. It depends on dosing, duration, and the compound itself but it is possible.

Among other things that can happen.

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
Definitely not a risk I would ever take, haha. But to each their own!

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it per se, it's actually pretty hot, I was just asking because I have never dated a female that did aas and was curious.
I know little about how to use test and aas, still learning; but I know below zero about how to dose and what to dose aas for women. I would like my girl to get on some but I'm too afrais because I dont want to give her anything that would endanger her.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it per se, it's actually pretty hot, I was just asking because I have never dated a female that did aas and was curious.
I know little about how to use test and aas, still learning; but I know below zero about how to dose and what to dose aas for women. I would like my girl to get on some but I'm too afrais because I dont want to give her anything that would endanger her.
Anavar is the one that is generally recommended for women. Theres a log on here with a woman on Var you may wanna talk to her.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is also a chance of permanently deepening her voice, facial hair growth, etc.

virago88

virago88

Awards
Just out of curiosity - why do you want to get her on it? What are her goals?

TaNkD Up

Awards
I believe it also causes more sensitivity down low so not all bad side effects but would recommend var over anything else, especially test!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it also causes more sensitivity down low so not all bad side effects but would recommend var over anything else, especially test!
I highly doubt that, for some reason I just can't imagine extra nerve endings growing from steroid use.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Virago,

The reason was just because i have a thing for big clits and thought if she went on it would grow but i dont want a permenant deep voice for her or too hairy.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Definitely not a risk I would ever take, haha. But to each their own!
Although it is a very common side effect that is pretty much a 95% chance in elite level athletes, it's not permanent unless you abuse the supps or stay on them for too long. Same with the men, depending on the supp, their testicles usually retract, but the penises become enlarged...and from either sexes point of view, it's really not that bad a side effect. Adds for increased sensitivity and that's not such a bad thing at all:)

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I never heard that it increases penis size.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Although it is a very common side effect that is pretty much a 95% chance in elite level athletes, it's not permanent unless you abuse the supps or stay on them for too long. Same with the men, depending on the supp, their testicles usually retract, but the penises become enlarged...and from either sexes point of view, it's really not that bad a side effect. Adds for increased sensitivity and that's not such a bad thing at all:)
Noone wants small testicles man.. that is a bad side effect. Google what the testes do, then see if you still feel the same ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androgen induced clitoromegaly (abnormal enlargement of the clitoris) is permanent.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androgen induced clitoromegaly (abnormal enlargement of the clitoris) is permanent.
I heard if you rubbed it long enough it would eventually be reduced.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Noone wants small testicles man.. that is a bad side effect. Google what the testes do, then see if you still feel the same ;)
Wasn't insinuating that hypogonadism was attractive! lol

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I beg to differ. I know plenty of women, including myself that have not experienced irreversible effects. It is those with prolonged usage of androgenic steroids that usually have permanent consequences.

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Yessir...It happens. Some more, some less. Though I think it does reverse to some degree, if use is not too long.

I dated an very committed fitness contestant, about 24 years old. NO masculine traits at all, soft skin, normal girl's voice, beautiful feminine face. She wasn't even very muscular, but very lean, about 110-112 in contest shape. We talked about AAS, she said she used light doses for prep only. Also lot's of T3, Clen, DNP of course.

Well, yeah. It was a pronounced side effect once we got to know each other better. She said she liked it, more sensitivity. It wasn't off the chain big, but bigger than I'd seen before or since. Didn't bother me. I was dating her during a prep, so it may have been more pronounced at the time.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Yessir...It happens. Some more, some less. Though I think it does reverse to some degree, if use is not too long.

I dated an very committed fitness contestant, about 24 years old. NO masculine traits at all, soft skin, normal girl's voice, beautiful feminine face. She wasn't even very muscular, but very lean, about 110-112 in contest shape. We talked about AAS, she said she used light doses for prep only. Also lot's of T3, Clen, DNP of course.

Well, yeah. It was a pronounced side effect once we got to know each other better. She said she liked it, more sensitivity. It wasn't off the chain big, but bigger than I'd seen before or since. Didn't bother me. I was dating her during a prep, so it may have been more pronounced at the time.
That's totally hot.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joe, gotta ask: you eventually trying to work up the guts to go gay for pay? Your abnormal fascination with abnormally-sized clits seems to be a training ground for chomping down on some dongs if the right webmaster throws a few bucks at you.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Joe, gotta ask: you eventually trying to work up the guts to go gay for pay? Your abnormal fascination with abnormally-sized clits seems to be a training ground for chomping down on some dongs if the right webmaster throws a few bucks at you.
Dude quit it.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I beg to differ. I know plenty of women, including myself that have not experienced irreversible effects. It is those with prolonged usage of androgenic steroids that usually have permanent consequences.
Pics or it didn't happen.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I think guys who like bald pussies without lips or meat are pedophiles.
I second that!
It's like someone saying they wish their dude's penis was smaller! lol
The clitoris is a sexually responsive organ just like the penis. It has the ability to grow 5 times it's size when aroused just like a man's penis when he becomes aroused. If there was such a reaction in a female's genitalia, the problem might lie therein with the person doing the arousing...or the chick has gotten good at faking it! lol

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I second that!
It's like someone saying they wish their dude's penis was smaller! lol
The clitoris is a sexually responsive organ just like the penis. It has the ability to grow 5 times it's size when aroused just like a man's penis when he becomes aroused. If there was such a reaction in a female's genitalia, the problem might lie therein with the person doing the arousing...or the chick has gotten good at faking it! lol
Finally someone who makes sense!! Thanks WPChickDiesel!

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
glad I could help! Lol
Funny thing actually. My boss ask me the other day that his chick wasn't trying to get on stage, but she wanted a bugger clit cause he finds them appealing and what she should take to get it the fastest! As odd as the question although serious I couldnt help but laugh! But it really depends on a womans body response and quantative doses and the aggressiveness of the drug.

The Rockette

Awards
glad I could help! Lol
Funny thing actually. My boss ask me the other day that his chick wasn't trying to get on stage, but she wanted a bugger clit cause he finds them appealing and what she should take to get it the fastest! As odd as the question although serious I couldnt help but laugh! But it really depends on a womans body response and quantative doses and the aggressiveness of the drug.
I have to ask... Why were you talking to your BOSS about his wife's lady area?!?! LOL

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you have ever read any other of Joe's posts, he is IMO, very obsessed with enlarged clits in which he has multiple threads that end up in some way discussing them.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
If you have ever read any other of Joe's posts, he is IMO, very obsessed with enlarged clits in which he has multiple threads that end up in some way discussing them.
LOL, I do not have multiple threads, I only have this one and another one.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I do not have multiple threads, I only have this one and another one.
Don't get me wrong, that was a long time ago (so was this thread) and its good to see your other thread back on track

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I have to ask... Why were you talking to your BOSS about his wife's lady area?!?! LOL
My boss owns the gym I work at and he is also an IFBB Pro...the convo in our workplace at the water cooler is not like your usual cubicle chatter by any means. Inappropriate to some? Of course. But the convo was very short lived to say the least!