- 10-25-2012, 12:08 PM
- 10-25-2012, 12:33 PM
i get my protein from food, i only use my shakes when i dont have time to make a meal. and i mix all sorts of **** with it
10-28-2012, 12:16 AM
If you want to perform better add creatine into the mix.
Also nitric oxide never hurt but honestly it's no better than caffeine or ephedrine.
10-28-2012, 04:50 AM
^^ depends on what you mean by "perform better".. Creatine also makes you retain water, which may hinder performance and offset any advantage of taking it in the first place.
10-28-2012, 12:46 PM
10-28-2012, 12:55 PM
10-28-2012, 12:57 PM
10-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Vit E-400iu- 1 a day
Multi Vit- 1 a day
Vit C- 500mg - 3-4 times per day
b-12- 100mcg- 1 a day
Calcium -1200mg- 1 per day
Fish Oil-2000mg- 2 per day
Chromium Picolinate-100 mcg 3 x a day for each meal
Fiber Pills- 2-5 per day to stay full
Sometimes I will add Flax Seed Oil in to the mix.
Creatine makes me sick to my stomach but as a female I don't think I really need it.
10-28-2012, 01:45 PM
10-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Consider the sporting scope to much broader than bodybuilding and powerlifting.
Perhaps not entirely relevant, but still worth considering before adding creatine to the list of staples.
Also PROness said it as a general response, as if creatine aids everything; it only has a real impact in sports where maximal intensity is required i.e. sprinting, lifting etc., not in aerobic endurance events. Just clearing that up
Similar Forum Threads
- By SHaneA655 in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 11-19-2008, 05:48 PM
- By jsp0785 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-04-2008, 04:59 PM
- By jsp0882 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-17-2008, 05:10 PM
- By Dr Liftalot in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 01-21-2007, 06:24 PM
- By Blutarski in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-10-2006, 11:23 PM